Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]

07 Mar 2010   #811
sergiogarcia9

 

Well didnt get any permission, as he didnt even respond to me, so i'll make something tomorrow for ya'll (only background is needed changed)


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
07 Mar 2010   #812
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Well didnt get any permission, as he didnt even respond to me, so i'll make something tomorrow for ya'll (only background is needed changed)

No hurry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Mar 2010   #813
Kari

 

Anybody out there who could make an animated GIF avatar out of these three "me's"?

Attachment 59326 Attachment 59327 Attachment 59328

Thanks in advance,

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Mar 2010   #814
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Anybody out there who could make an animated GIF avatar out of these three "me's"?

Attachment 59326 Attachment 59327 Attachment 59328

Thanks in advance,

Kari
Kari;

Animated in what way? Do you want the three images to rotate? Do you want each character to move in some way?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Mar 2010   #815
Kari

 

Sorry, my bad. That's exactly what I mean: to rotate these three images.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Mar 2010   #816
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Sorry, my bad. That's exactly what I mean: to rotate these three images.
Are you interested at all in doing it yourself ... or do just want a finished Gif file?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Mar 2010   #817
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Sorry, my bad. That's exactly what I mean: to rotate these three images.
Are you interested at all in doing it yourself ... or do just want a finished Gif file?
Me and Photoshop, it's really a bad combination. I know what I can, I know what I might learn, but I also know what I can not. I have absolutely no clue how to put these three files together to create a rotating / animated GIF
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Mar 2010   #818
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Sorry, my bad. That's exactly what I mean: to rotate these three images.
Are you interested at all in doing it yourself ... or do just want a finished Gif file?
Me and Photoshop, it's really a bad combination. I know what I can, I know what I might learn, but I also know what I can not. I have absolutely no clue how to put these three files together to create a rotating / animated GIF
OK I can have it for you tonight ... I'll post it when done.

This is what I use:

Attachment 59333

You add gif images one by one, then you set the speed they change and other stuff to suit you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Mar 2010   #819
Kari

 

If you could do this, I would not need to install an app... Please!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Mar 2010   #820
iseeuu

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
If you could do this, I would not need to install an app... Please!
Sure, working on it now ...

The app doesn't install ... it is a 524KB executable from MS. You would be able to change the speed of the rotation to suit you ... experiment a little ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App