Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]

10 Jan 2010   #301
topCturV

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]-win7-p538.jpg




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
10 Jan 2010   #302
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hi sparrow!
Got it in deviantART. How is this?
IT is made bu Ironshod. The link is Pirate skeleton wallpaper by *Ironshod on deviantART
These are good but i need with the Pirate Flag
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Jan 2010   #303
Anthony

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

MS Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hi sparrow!
Got it in deviantART. How is this?
IT is made bu Ironshod. The link is Pirate skeleton wallpaper by *Ironshod on deviantART
These are good but i need with the Pirate Flag
What's your screen resolution Capt.?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

10 Jan 2010   #304
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hi sparrow!
Got it in deviantART. How is this?
IT is made bu Ironshod. The link is Pirate skeleton wallpaper by *Ironshod on deviantART
These are good but i need with the Pirate Flag
What's your screen resolution Capt.?
1280 * 1024

My LCD does work anymore so switched to my old 17" CRT Monitor
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2010   #305
nofx1994

windows 7 rtm
 
 

Smokin wallpaper lol

My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2010   #306
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
My LCD does work anymore so switched to my old 17" CRT Monitor
That's gotta be a bummer Capt. Jack.....sorry to hear that. At least it's 17" and not something like 13".
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2010   #307
MattRainier

7 Ultimate x64, Vista Ultimate x64, 7 Pro x64, XP Pro x86, Linux Mint Nadia Cinnamon
 
 

Not exactly Seven-themed, but it is Windows-themed...

If you want it in a custom resolution, just let me know.


Attached Thumbnails
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]-fractal-windows-glow.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2010   #308
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
These are good but i need with the Pirate Flag
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post

1280 * 1024

My LCD does work anymore so switched to my old 17" CRT Monitor
This isn't my artwork I just tweaked some downloaded pics with a pirate flag


Attached Thumbnails
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]-pirate1280.jpg   Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]-pirate1920.jpg   Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]-pirate1920b.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2010   #309
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post

1280 * 1024

My LCD does work anymore so switched to my old 17" CRT Monitor
This isn't my artwork I just tweaked some downloaded pics with a pirate flag
Nice work PooMan UK, They all look good to me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jan 2010   #310
Capt.Jack Sparrow

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
These are good but i need with the Pirate Flag
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post

1280 * 1024

My LCD does work anymore so switched to my old 17" CRT Monitor
This isn't my artwork I just tweaked some downloaded pics with a pirate flag
Thanks buddy that look good
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [7]
Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/302006-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-6-a.html Got some requests for me to post this one up. Got it from http://tophdwallpapers.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hd-windows-wallpaper-1.jpg Hope ya'll enjoy!
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/264411-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-5-a.html http://mid.mediatoon.com/upload/news/MRA_Dougal.jpg as a result of a mispent youth and too many hallucinogenics i also see other things :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [5]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/204731-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-4-a.html And another one .... I should break my arm more often :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [4]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/100579-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-continuing-saga.html
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations.:)
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App