Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]

05 Apr 2010   #761
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Sergio, I have tried Waiting for your comments
Wow! I love the bottom 2 ones Thanks man


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
05 Apr 2010   #762
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

I made a Super 7 wallpaper Works for both Sevens Forums or Windows 7

Could only post the 1280x720 ver though, the 1920x1080 ver is 4 meg
But I've zipped it up below if any one wants the larger version.

*edit" you need all 3 rar files to be able to unzip


Attached Thumbnails
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]-supersevens1280.png  
Attached Files
File Type: rar SuperSevens1920.part1.rar (1.39 MB, 105 views)
File Type: rar SuperSevens1920.part2.rar (1.39 MB, 94 views)
File Type: rar SuperSevens1920.part3.rar (970.4 KB, 85 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #763
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
I made a Super 7 wallpaper Works for both Sevens Forums or Windows 7

Could only post the 1280x720 ver though, the 1920x1080 ver is 4 meg
But I've zipped it up below if any one wants the larger version.


I'm speechless Nick. How you've made it look like the actual 'S' logo I do not know
Excellent work, can't rep right now but hope others do!

EDIT: Nick, mind sharing the PSD? I wanna see how you made that!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Apr 2010   #764
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Yep I can do that pal. But I must stress that it's gonna be quite a large file... but I'll see what I can do and zip it up. Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment and the image is on my home PC, but I'll sort it out when I get home
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #765
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Yep I can do that pal. But I must stress that it's gonna be quite a large file... but I'll see what I can do and zip it up. Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment and the image is on my home PC, but I'll sort it out when I get home
Hey, no rush!

EDIT: Upload it to a filehoster, maybe MediaFire when you get home?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #766
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Sergio, I have tried Waiting for your comments
Wow! I love the bottom 2 ones Thanks man
Thanks, Sergio My Pleasure
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
I made a Super 7 wallpaper Works for both Sevens Forums or Windows 7

Could only post the 1280x720 ver though, the 1920x1080 ver is 4 meg
But I've zipped it up below if any one wants the larger version.
Nice work, Nick ! It looks just like the superman logo. You are an outstanding artist
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #767
anup756

Windows 7
 
 
Other resolutions if possible?

Hi, I'm new here!! How can i get all the above wallpapers in 1280 x 800 & 1400 x 900 resolution??

Also, can you upload few wallpapers with following themes:

1. Compaq (or HP for my laptop )
2. ATI Radeon ( prefer HD4870 for my desktop pc )
3. ASUS (Maximus Formula if possible for my desktop)

Thats all...

I loved those windows 7 wallpapers in grey/carbon background!!

Thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #768
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by anup756 View Post
Hi, I'm new here!! How can i get all the above wallpapers in 1280 x 800 & 1400 x 900 resolution??

Also, can you upload few wallpapers with following themes:

1. Compaq (or HP for my laptop )
2. ATI Radeon ( prefer HD4870 for my desktop pc )
3. ASUS (Maximus Formula if possible for my desktop)

Thats all...

I loved those windows 7 wallpapers in grey/carbon background!!

Thanks!
Hiya pal and welcome to the forums.

I think you might have a better chance of requesting a custom wallpaper over here
Custom Wallpaper Requests
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #769
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Here you go, Anup It will shrink to the other desktop.


Attached Thumbnails
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]-anup.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Apr 2010   #770
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Here you go, Anup It will shrink to the other desktop.
Arc pal I think he means 3 different walls, not 1 wall incorporating the 3 requests .... dunno maybe the OP can clarify
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [7]
Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/302006-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-6-a.html Got some requests for me to post this one up. Got it from http://tophdwallpapers.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hd-windows-wallpaper-1.jpg Hope ya'll enjoy!
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/264411-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-5-a.html http://mid.mediatoon.com/upload/news/MRA_Dougal.jpg as a result of a mispent youth and too many hallucinogenics i also see other things :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [5]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/204731-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-4-a.html And another one .... I should break my arm more often :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [4]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/100579-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-continuing-saga.html
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations.:)
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:10.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App