Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]

15 Aug 2013   #1
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]

Continued from - Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [5]

Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]-flipped.png

as a result of a mispent youth and too many hallucinogenics i also see other things




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Aug 2013   #2
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Thanks Julian :) ... its drawn with corel :)
Attachment 281593
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Nice. CorelDraw is good for cartoon characters.
Very nice Arc. :)

Corel is one of the best when it comes to drawing cartoon characters, but you can create some nice effects if you play around a bit. This was done entirely in CorelDraw using Arc's drawing as a reference


Attached Thumbnails
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]-angry_bird.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Aug 2013   #3
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Great stuff everyone, your skills are impressive. I have no skills

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Aug 2013   #4
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Today net was troubling a lot ... so it happened ....
Attachment 281580
Appropriate and well done Arc and Happy Independence Day as well.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
1 more today
Attachment 281631
Very nice work Jerry.

Nick, holy crap that bird is big at full size...it scared me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Aug 2013   #5
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Attachment 281641

as a result of a mispent youth and too many hallucinogenics i also see other things
Love the Dog
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Aug 2013   #6
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Thanks Julian :) ... its drawn with corel :)
Attachment 281593
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Nice. CorelDraw is good for cartoon characters.
Very nice Arc. :)

Corel is one of the best when it comes to drawing cartoon characters, but you can create some nice effects if you play around a bit. This was done entirely in CorelDraw using Arc's drawing as a reference
A few bitmaps with blur really change its character.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Aug 2013   #7
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Attachment 281641

as a result of a mispent youth and too many hallucinogenics i also see other things
Love the Dog
thats dougal from the magic roundabout.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Aug 2013   #8
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Very nice angry bird Nick

Thank you Gary
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Aug 2013   #9
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Attachment 281641

as a result of a mispent youth and too many hallucinogenics i also see other things
Love the Dog
thats dougal from the magic roundabout.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Aug 2013   #10
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Love the Dog
thats dougal from the magic roundabout.

For those who don't know...The Magic Roundabout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It used to be on just before the 6 O'Clock news on the BBC.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [8]
My first photomanipulation of 2016. Credits here Sacrifice by kado897 on DeviantArt
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [7]
Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/302006-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-6-a.html Got some requests for me to post this one up. Got it from http://tophdwallpapers.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hd-windows-wallpaper-1.jpg Hope ya'll enjoy!
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [5]
:note: Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/204731-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-4-a.html And another one .... I should break my arm more often :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [4]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/100579-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-continuing-saga.html
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations.:)
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:18.
Twitter Facebook Google+