Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]


  1. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
    Thread Starter
       #1371

    Thanks Chuck
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 20,583
    Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
       #1372

    Boozad said:
    One for Jack.

    Actual:

    Attachment 354974

    Applied:

    Attachment 354975

    Larger Badges:

    Attachment 354977
    Another nice one Gav :)
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
    Thread Starter
       #1373

    Thanks Mike. It's good to be making sigs again, I need the practice seeing as I haven't done any graphics work for a while.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 25,847
    Windows 10 Pro. 64/ version 1709 Windows 7 Pro/64
       #1374

    Boozad said:
    One for Jack.

    Actual:

    Attachment 354974

    Applied:

    Attachment 354975

    Larger Badges:

    Attachment 354977
    Thank you Gav. Yes of course I like it and will use it. All I have to do is remember how to install it.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 20,583
    Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
       #1375

    Boozad said:
    Thanks Mike. It's good to be making sigs again, I need the practice seeing as I haven't done any graphics work for a while.
    Ha I haven't seen a wall from you in a long time
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 822
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #1376

    ThrashZone said:
    Boozad said:
    Thanks Mike. It's good to be making sigs again, I need the practice seeing as I haven't done any graphics work for a while.
    Ha I haven't seen a wall from you in a long time
    Keith seems to be all alone over there.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 10,455
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
       #1377

    Very nice Gav. I could do with some company over there. I get lonesome sometimes.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 6,741
    W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
    Thread Starter
       #1378

    I did start making a wall last night but got frustrated as I hadn't thought the idea through properly. I'll join you soon Keith. :)
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 10,455
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
       #1379

    Look forward to it Gav.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 53,690
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #1380

    Another good one Gav

    A Guy
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57.
Find Us