Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]

Page 50 of 188 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260150 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,177
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64
       #491

    Well... I attempted to make a sig for Arc, it's a little daunting with how awesome his are.

    I did however mess up with the size
    I normally start with a canvas double the size of the sig (1300 x 300) and re-size to 650 x 150 at the end however i started at 1050 x 300 for some reason! so it's a little too small (525 x 150).

    Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]-arc.png

    Nevermind

    Regards,
    Jamie
      My Computer


  2. Arc
    Posts : 35,373
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
       #492

      My Computer


  3. Posts : 53,681
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #493

    JDobbsy1987 said:
    Oh yeah, now i compare the eye's they are completely different

    Attachment 332794

    Cheers,
    Jamie
    Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]-clock.jpg

    JDobbsy1987 said:
    Well... I attempted to make a sig for Arc, it's a little daunting with how awesome his are.

    I did however mess up with the size
    I normally start with a canvas double the size of the sig (1300 x 300) and re-size to 650 x 150 at the end however i started at 1050 x 300 for some reason! so it's a little too small (525 x 150).

    Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]-arc.png

    Nevermind

    Regards,
    Jamie
    Very good Jamie

    If you ever want to practice, I have a sig by every other GFX member Nothing required, no dog, no Just A Guy, etc. Just go for it

    A Guy
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 20,583
    Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
       #494

    That was subtle Bill
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 53,681
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #495

    What subtle? I'm asking

    Most don't make GFX unless they have already made me a sig

    A Guy
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,177
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64
       #496

    Arc said:
    Thank you Arc

    A Guy said:
    Most don't make GFX unless they have already made me a sig


    I will make you one next Bill :)

    Cheers,
    Jamie
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 20,583
    Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
       #497

    Yep Jamie is still wearing four badges too
    The big guy must really like Jamie
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,177
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64
       #498

    ThrashZone said:
    Yep Jamie is still wearing four badges too
    The big guy must really like Jamie


    sshhhh
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 53,681
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #499

    We haven't been mentioning it!

    A Guy
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 20,583
    Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
       #500

    Might be waiting for fng protocol to be passed on to the next victim :)
    Nice sig for Archie Jamie
      My Computer


 
Page 50 of 188 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260150 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:50.
Find Us