Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Aero v2 for Windows 7

14 Nov 2009   #1
sergiogarcia9

 
Aero v2 for Windows 7

Aero v2 by sergiogarcia9

This is a visual style for Windows 7

Buildt on the original Aero.msstyles.
This is a improovement of the default aero theme, i hope you like it.

New features includes:
*New Start Menu
*New Detail pane's
*New Taskbar
*New Font + Font color
+ Much more.

Includes:
* The theme
* 2 wallpapers

How to apply this theme, see this tutorial: Theme - How to Apply Custom Themes

Special thanks to:
Zidane24
dlkreations
Erica
TheBull
mansrm81
Mr Grim
Edrik

Enjoy, and please comment

Download: http://www.deviantart.com/download/1...giogarcia9.zip




Attached Thumbnails
Aero v2 for Windows 7-aerov2preview.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
14 Nov 2009   #2
johngalt

 

Sergio - I see you've made something look pretty decent. I currently use SiCo as my theme / style. Are he colors in your them adjustable (mainly the golden bars on the drives - I prefer silver, even though I am using Grim's black and gold icon package - If I could get black and silver throughout I'd be happier than anything....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #3
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johngalt View Post
Sergio - I see you've made something look pretty decent. I currently use SiCo as my theme / style. Are he colors in your them adjustable (mainly the golden bars on the drives - I prefer silver, even though I am using Grim's black and gold icon package - If I could get black and silver throughout I'd be happier than anything....
On your request

Just replace the msstyles from the original download with the one in the zip below


Attached Thumbnails
Aero v2 for Windows 7-2141.png  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Aerov2Silver.zip (1.88 MB, 24 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Nov 2009   #4
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Another impressive theme you have produced Sergio congratz!

For a while I didn't know what the status of the project was do to the moving of webpages across server fiasco but I am glad it is all sorted out

BTW Did you get a PM from me about another artisit's theme a day or two ago?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #5
skunksmash

SEVEN x64
 
 

nice work sergio........


i may well be tempted to try out one of your themes one day... (im still currently in love with Aero )
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #6
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
nice work sergio........


i may well be tempted to try out one of your themes one day... (im still currently in love with Aero )
Either Aero V2 or Soft7 could be used in place of AERO...they are very close Skunksmash
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #7
stew2

 

I prefer light colour themes like this - Soft7

IMO its the only one better than those built into windows 7. In your screenshot youv got the explorer bar as silver and the bottom as green. If you had both as 1 colour it would give it a more unified look. Kudos on your effort though, its more than iv done lol.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #8
skunksmash

SEVEN x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
nice work sergio........


i may well be tempted to try out one of your themes one day... (im still currently in love with Aero )
Either Aero V2 or Soft7 could be used in place of AERO...they are very close Skunksmash
really.......?? i might give one of them a go then, though ive never changed the theme before, will it conflict with the ''glass'' addons im using with FF3..??, or is that completely separate...


cheers Zidane
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #9
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stew2 View Post
I prefer light colour themes like this - Soft7

IMO its the only one better than those built into windows 7. In your screenshot youv got the explorer bar as silver and the bottom as green. If you had both as 1 colour it would give it a more unified look. Kudos on your effort though, its more than iv done lol.
I also like Soft7 but was a bit disappointed when he decided to make the buttons glow white
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Nov 2009   #10
sergiogarcia9

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by skunksmash View Post
nice work sergio........


i may well be tempted to try out one of your themes one day... (im still currently in love with Aero )
Either Aero V2 or Soft7 could be used in place of AERO...they are very close Skunksmash
really.......?? i might give one of them a go then, though ive never changed the theme before, will it conflict with the ''glass'' addons im using with FF3..??, or is that completely separate...


cheers Zidane
Well my theme shouldnt
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Aero v2 for Windows 7




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Aero Not Working - Graphics Card Does Not Support Aero - HELP
Ok so I built myself a new PC and everything was running fine. Then I decided to change the graphics card from an ASUS Radeon HD 6770 to an ASUS Radeon HD6850 1GB. Upon restart and every restart since, the Aero effects do not work. At first I just figured I hadnt got the right drivers. Games...
Graphic Cards
[HELP] SiS671 Mirage3 --NO AERO! (but w/o drivers=AERO)
Hi all. This is my first post since upgrading to Windows 7. I am currently looking a way to enable Aero in my machine. (as note, currently I am missing the Aero Glass, Aero Peek, and Aero Flip.) My specs: Axioo NVS M720S Laptop Genuine Intel Pentium Dual Core T2130 @ 1.86GHz 1024MB DDR2...
Graphic Cards
Aero problem - Aero dissapears from personalize
After killing the process of Aero (wich had a memory leak, it was reaching 1 GB by itself and using all of one core). I restarted the Aero process only to be greeted with something like "your performance analisis was reset" (all my windows7 performance scores were reset) also , aero glass...
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App