Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Fonts To Share

16 Jan 2010   #1
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 
Fonts To Share

Hey all,i have a set of fonts for windows..A total of 1312 fonts altogether.I got it afew days back from a friend,he sent it to me through msn.
If you guys want it,i will archived it to rar format and upload it to mediafire.
Waiting for your replies/interests..Will post download link once uploaded.


Download link -


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
16 Jan 2010   #2
Minotar

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by D3ftOn3Z View Post
Hey all,i have a set of fonts for windows..A total of 1312 fonts altogether.I got it afew days back from a friend,he sent it to me through msn.
If you guys want it,i will archived it to rar format and upload it to mediafire.
Waiting for your replies/interests..Will post download link once uploaded.
I went through a phase of searching for fonts for photoshop as i lacked any good ones.
After about 3mths i have about 65,000 fonts,most arent the same but perhaps 10% are as i would download collections.
I just pick the ones i like as too many kills PS
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jan 2010   #3
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Minotar View Post
I went through a phase of searching for fonts for photoshop as i lacked any good ones.
After about 3mths i have about 65,000 fonts,most arent the same but perhaps 10% are as i would download collections.
I just pick the ones i like as too many kills PS
Same here..i only use afew of them..Some fonts,i download them off the net.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

16 Jan 2010   #4
Minotar

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by D3ftOn3Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Minotar View Post
I went through a phase of searching for fonts for photoshop as i lacked any good ones.
After about 3mths i have about 65,000 fonts,most arent the same but perhaps 10% are as i would download collections.
I just pick the ones i like as too many kills PS
Same here..i only use afew of them..Some fonts,i download them off the net.
Yep,same with brushes.
I use Brushes Download | Free Photoshop Brushes | Gradients | Icons and Free Photoshop Brushes at Brusheezy!
Both are very good
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jan 2010   #5
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Hey thanks for the links...As for brushes i usually download from deviantart..Got some nice brushes there.


Uploading the fonts now and it's taking 4 hrs to upload the fonts to mediafire?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jan 2010   #6
Minotar

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by D3ftOn3Z View Post
Hey thanks for the links...As for brushes i usually download from deviantart..Got some nice brushes there.


Uploading the fonts now and it's taking 4 hrs to upload the fonts to mediafire?
No problem.
Im starting to use deviantart,i only recently discovered how useful it actually is
You could break them down into alphabetical order and ise winZIP or you can get WinRAR trial (i bought it,one of the best bits of software i ever have) and use it to create a zip foler then upload here using attachments one at a time.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jan 2010   #7
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Yup,i've already archived it in one rar file.Uploading it as a single file through mediafire..File size is 49.2mb.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jan 2010   #8
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by D3ftOn3Z View Post
Hey thanks for the links...As for brushes i usually download from deviantart..Got some nice brushes there.


Uploading the fonts now and it's taking 4 hrs to upload the fonts to mediafire?

That's an awful long time. As per my calculation the file must be around 20MB. Next time throw them into a Zip folder and upload to Skydrive. That would take about 10 to 20 minutes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jan 2010   #9
D3ftOn3Z

Win 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

The estimated time remaining meter is changing every now and then..Sometimes it's 1 hour,4hours,23 mins..

Overall progress as of now - 42%
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Jan 2010   #10
whs
Microsoft MVP

Vista, Windows7, Mint Mate, Zorin, Windows 8
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by D3ftOn3Z View Post
The estimated time remaining meter is changing every now and then..Sometimes it's 1 hour,4hours,23 mins..

Overall progress as of now - 42%

What's the size of the folder you upload - is it appr. 20MBs?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Fonts To Share




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Title fonts in all web browsers viewing as open face fonts error
This started around the 1st of September. It seems like the title/headline fonts across all browsers, Firefox, IE and Chrome, has changed to an open face style font. I'm note sure what font it is. There was a windows update KB 2993651 that corresponded to my issue. I did a system restore to a...
Browsers & Mail
Control Panel -> Fonts Folder: Some Fonts Display Strangely
I am running Win 7 Pro 64-bit with 24GB memory and lots of disk with a Dual Core i7 930. When I go to Control Panel->All Control Panel Items->Fonts I see file icons, most of which have examples of the fonts they represent. The hidden fonts are grayed out. But I have a significant number of fonts...
General Discussion
Web Browser fonts changed after installing new fonts to computer
Recently I installed two fonts onto computer for Typography, and upon doing so the fonts changed on Google Chrome and Firefox to this bold font. It appears to be the default font as before, just in bold now. I've tried checking the browsers font settings, and they're at the settings they were...
Browsers & Mail
ControlPanel\Fonts and notepad\fonts hanging
I see other threads regarding the symptom of hanging while going into Control Panel -> Fonts, however they seem unresolved. I noticed this problem after troubleshooting Notepad hanging while going to fonts. I am running Windows Home Premium x64 on a C2D MacBook Pro (via BootCamp). My...
BSOD Help and Support
Microsoft Updates Core System Fonts To Fix Blurred Fonts Issues
Source A Guy
Browsers & Mail
Extracting fonts to c:/windows/fonts - its not there?
ehh I got it, I had to save it to desk top & drag & drop which doesnt make any sense.
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:28.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App