Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]

13 Jul 2010   #1301
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
Nicely done @ZaLiTH.

Good work on Flux Animation. I never thought of that
Thanks.. I was just trying to get the original animation. However, I did make a mistake... Lol.


@DocBrown: Here it is with the correct animation as per the Back To The Future movies. Should it be a bit faster maybe?
Nice work, Zalith !! Looks like the real one .

At present the admissible sig size is 650x150. This one will be resized, and will look small


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
13 Jul 2010   #1302
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
At present the admissible sig size is 650x150. This one will be resized, and will look small
Ah... Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. I stuck to a 600x150 sig even when I was allowed a 600x200, so I didn't even notice a change. I'll fix that now..

Edit: Done... New sig is now 600x150; I can make it 650x150, but that would require me to remake the background and top overlay. I'll do that if DocBrown requests it, otherwise, as far as I can see, this is now complete.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2010   #1303
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post

NO...but I know a lot of people with their head stuck there.
My boss is one of them!

And your the BOSS!
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
Maybe I need my Flux capacitor fluxing !
I think that's an awesome idea... I'm not that great with animations though, maybe somebody else could do that? Attached is the PSD for the sig I made, and (if needed) the font I used is here: Back to the Future 2002 Font | dafont.com
Something like this ?


I got this one in place & working with animation. Thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Jul 2010   #1304
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
Nicely done @ZaLiTH.

Good work on Flux Animation. I never thought of that
Thanks.. I was just trying to get the original animation. However, I did make a mistake... Lol.


@DocBrown: Here it is with the correct animation as per the Back To The Future movies. Should it be a bit faster maybe?
Zalith, I could not get this one to load with animation ????
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2010   #1305
ZaLiTH

Win 10 x64 Pro x64 / Ubuntu 15.10 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
Nicely done @ZaLiTH.

Good work on Flux Animation. I never thought of that
Thanks.. I was just trying to get the original animation. However, I did make a mistake... Lol.


@DocBrown: Here it is with the correct animation as per the Back To The Future movies. Should it be a bit faster maybe?
Zalith, I could not get this one to load with animation ????
That's weird, it was working fine for me... What about the last one I uploaded (few posts above)?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2010   #1306
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DocBrown View Post

Zalith, I could not get this one to load with animation ????
Maybe that one is a bit huge ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2010   #1307
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ZaLiTH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
At present the admissible sig size is 650x150. This one will be resized, and will look small
Ah... Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. I stuck to a 600x150 sig even when I was allowed a 600x200, so I didn't even notice a change. I'll fix that now..

Edit: Done... New sig is now 600x150; I can make it 650x150, but that would require me to remake the background and top overlay. I'll do that if DocBrown requests it, otherwise, as far as I can see, this is now complete.

Okay I think this last one fits & works



My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2010   #1308
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Looks good, too
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2010   #1309
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Doc and Archie.......your sigs are looking good! Nice work by dre@ms and Zalith.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2010   #1310
scoopeeedoo

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post
Doc and Archie.......your sigs are looking good! Nice work by dre@ms and Zalith.
Absolutely, i second!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:49.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App