Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]

19 Jul 2010   #1601
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
@kirsch
good job there..hats off!!

@A Guy,
The sig looks great

@LilDomii
Your siggie looks adorable!!!

@LPt1
After fiddling with some flower vectors, thought of making one for you and its half way


@derek
Hopefully I should complete yours by EOD today

@core7
how do you expect the stickers to be? some dragon pictures will suffice?
Ohh Dreams .. thanks already.. I'll watch for it..
here you go LPt1..due to the dark bg color, had little options. hope ya like it
Dreams hi...I love it !!!!.. that's really great.. I'll have more to rotate now..
I have to see if I canlocate some I had on my XP when it had to be re-installed.. I must go looking .
Dreams thanks a million..I'm very pleased !!!
I have it saved !!!
hugs Attachment 86340


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
19 Jul 2010   #1602
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
I don't. I try making something and see what comments I get. If I don't get any comments, I just try something else. I don't have pride in my work, I don't want to be the child that is "better than everyone else of my age".
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
LilDomii,
Couldn't agree with you more.
I only try to do me best and sometimes my best is not good enough.
Guys ...... please please don't put yourselves down like that ... it really upsets me sometimes.

You are all cracking artists in your own rights. Some shine quicker than others but given time everyone improves and becomes stand out artists in their own special way. Nobody is better than this one or can do more than that one. It just takes allot of practise and eventually with experience you'll be churning out artwork you never though possible.
With the help and guidance from other budding artists plus the squillion tutorials and so on out there .... well the sky's the limits. But you have to learn to walk before you can run .... so put your mouse to the canvas and keep up the great work.

Nick
Nick hi.. I wanted to rep you for this post..
sorry I have to pass around before you get anymore right now... I don't like that ... feature.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #1603
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Thanks pooman for higlighting it, I missed them since I left my BG transparent..think now I have fixed it.

@A Guy
Attached is the updated siggie for you.
Thanks, it looked fine to me before You GFXers are picky

A Guy

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
here you go LPt1..due to the dark bg color, had little options. hope ya like it
Very nice

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Something like this should suit..
More good work from you dre@ms


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
something like this pal..


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
...and another variation that you may consider.

Enjoy your sig.


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
John,
Didn't like the sig I made for you as it was to bland.
Hope you enjoy the new one or put it in your rotation.
Attachment 86241
Have a great day.

or all small letter for your name.
Attachment 86242
Good work Dennis

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kirsch View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post

You want batches.......We have no stinkin batches!
What's that from?
Treasure of the Sierra Madre. "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post

Here's an avatar if you so choose.
Attachment 86252
More good stuff

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
I kinda bored today so, while at work I'm doing some silly work
I was also a bit bored today ... hope you don't mind but I really liked your sig so I thought I'd play about with your design a bit
Nick, feel free to make me one anytime Those are great

A impressed Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 Jul 2010   #1604
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

All of you tag .. creators really impress me.. I'm among some really great artist..
I can't do diddley squat on anything artistic.. however I know what looks great to me.
Thank you all .....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #1605
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

I love this NEW sig.. Thank you so much dreams !!!!!
I hope to find my others soon.. then I can rotate more often.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Jul 2010   #1606
Ch@n

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post

That is actually turning out to be quite hard... dre@ms could you make an avatar to match the sig?
Something like this should suit..
Wow... awesome mate... everyone really appreciates the work you have been doing here... including me! Putting in that avatar now
Thanks pal and glad u liked it..

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post

Ohh Dreams .. thanks already.. I'll watch for it..
here you go LPt1..due to the dark bg color, had little options. hope ya like it
Dreams hi...I love it !!!!.. that's really great.. I'll have more to rotate now..
I have to see if I canlocate some I had on my XP when it had to be re-installed.. I must go looking .
Dreams thanks a million..I'm very pleased !!!
I have it saved !!!
hugs Attachment 86340
Glad you loved the sig I made..I am honored.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Thanks pooman for higlighting it, I missed them since I left my BG transparent..think now I have fixed it.

@A Guy
Attached is the updated siggie for you.
Thanks, it looked fine to me before You GFXers are picky

A Guy

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
here you go LPt1..due to the dark bg color, had little options. hope ya like it
Very nice



More good work from you dre@ms












Good work Dennis



Treasure of the Sierra Madre. "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

YouTube - We don't need no stinking badges!



More good stuff

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
I kinda bored today so, while at work I'm doing some silly work
I was also a bit bored today ... hope you don't mind but I really liked your sig so I thought I'd play about with your design a bit
Nick, feel free to make me one anytime Those are great

A impressed Guy
Thanks pal.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
I love this NEW sig.. Thank you so much dreams !!!!!
I hope to find my others soon.. then I can rotate more often.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jul 2010   #1607
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

dre@ms, love the sigs!! I do notice you use the upper left page flip a lot, as well as the banner thing, which is completely fine, they look very professional! Can I make one friendly suggestion? One thing I've learned over the years is good fonts can make or break a sig/graphic. All I would like to see on your sigs are some sick fonts, I really think they would stand out that much more!

dafont.com
1001 Fonts .com
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jul 2010   #1608
severedsolo

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

I have a request Due to a running joke on the "post a picture of you " thread: Post a picture of you I wonder if you guys could do me a favour. Im hoping it can be done.

Could you possibly take my sig, remove the Intel Logo and replace it with the image Im attatching? I have kind of done it myself, but I want the white background gone if its possible

Thank you in advance
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jul 2010   #1609
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by severedsolo View Post
I have a request Due to a running joke on the "post a picture of you " thread: Post a picture of you I wonder if you guys could do me a favour. Im hoping it can be done.

Could you possibly take my sig, remove the Intel Logo and replace it with the image Im attatching? I have kind of done it myself, but I want the white background gone if its possible

Thank you in advance
If I had the original .psd file, this would take 30 seconds to do (as I am sure whoever made that sig for you has that .psd file and could do that for you no problem)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jul 2010   #1610
Kirsch

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

And sorry guys, I got real busy last night, I can get Noobvious and Reilly's sigs done tonight
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:30.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App