Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]

22 Jul 2010   #1781
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 10 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nofx1994 View Post
here is a logo for my fiance for when she puts her photography on the net

Nice work nofx!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Jul 2010   #1782
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nofx1994 View Post
here is a logo for my fiance for when she puts her photography on the net

Nice work nofx!
Very cool look, I like that

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2010   #1783
nofx1994

windows 7 rtm
 
 

thanks guys yeah she likes it too which is good for me lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 Jul 2010   #1784
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nokian73me View Post
@Shadow:
The fifth one looks great!
nokian I love.... love your Signature.. it's so elegant!!!


@LADYPINKtomato: Thank you so much. 99% credit to Arc.




Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by THE HOWLING WOLVES
That's a very professional looking sig.
See if he can make avatar background same color as your sig.IMO
Then you will be rockin.....M8
Thanks Dennis, as I said 99% credit to Arc ! I will try as you have been suggested.

Why 99%?

0.5% to NOKIAN73ME =for putting the reflection beneath it
0.5% to NOKIAN73ME=for putting it up there

(Actually 100% credit goes to Arc)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2010   #1785
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nokian73me View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nokian73me View Post
@Shadow:
The fifth one looks great!
nokian I love.... love your Signature.. it's so elegant!!!


@LADYPINKtomato: Thank you so much. 99% credit to Arc.




Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by THE HOWLING WOLVES
That's a very professional looking sig.
See if he can make avatar background same color as your sig.IMO
Then you will be rockin.....M8
Thanks Dennis, as I said 99% credit to Arc ! I will try as you have been suggested.

Why 99%?

0.5% to NOKIAN73ME =for putting the reflection beneath it
0.5% to NOKIAN73ME=for putting it up there

(Actually 100% credit goes to Arc)
Yes, but it reflects nicely on you

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2010   #1786
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post

Yes, but it reflects nicely on you

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2010   #1787
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Thanks everybody ! Thanks Brian, Abhishek and LPt for liking my works; thanks Dennis, Derek and Bill for such appreciations; thanks Nick for the great tutorial and everybody who inspire me work better .

It is the affiliation that brings a smile in my face, and a little drop of tear in my eyes, simultaneously I love this place, I love everybody here
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2010   #1788
Ch@n

 

Great going archie pal. Sad, I am missing this place now and then due to other busy works.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2010   #1789
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Great going archie pal. Sad, I am missing this place now and then due to other busy works.
Thanks a lot, dre@ms I am also gradually getting more busy in my studies Still try to stick here, as much as I can .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jul 2010   #1790
Ch@n

 

All the best pal
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [6]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/128170-custom-made-sig-avatar-5-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/101050-custom-made-sig-avatar-4-a.html
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App