Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]

27 Jul 2010   #1881
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

A Guy hi.. thanks a lot.. Nokian made this for me using one of his banners , he posted
a few days ago.. (I saved all 4 of those ).along with 2 others using a different banner.
I'll rotate my Sigs more often now.
I wanted to use this along with the avitar ..Arc had made for me sometime back..
they work well together.
The guys here including you.. are so complimentary..


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
27 Jul 2010   #1882
Ch@n

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bummpr View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Thanks Carl, waiting for bummpr to have a view and comment
May I comment ? That's Simply superb
I agree! I mentioned to dre@ms that I didn't feel close to the "stallion" and hope he can find a suitable replacement.

I'm amazed primarily because I gave him no guidelines and he took the bait to produce this wonderful siggy so I can dump my plain old graphic.
Hi pal..hope this suits you

Its animated now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jul 2010   #1883
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
A Guy hi.. thanks a lot.. Nokian made this for me using one of his banners , he posted
a few days ago.. (I saved all 4 of those ).along with 2 others using a different banner.
I'll rotate my Sigs more often now.
I wanted to use this along with the avitar ..Arc had made for me sometime back..
they work well together.
The guys here including you.. are so complimentary..

Thank you so much for liking it and the choco.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Jul 2010   #1884
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bummpr View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
May I comment ? That's Simply superb
I agree! I mentioned to dre@ms that I didn't feel close to the "stallion" and hope he can find a suitable replacement.

I'm amazed primarily because I gave him no guidelines and he took the bait to produce this wonderful siggy so I can dump my plain old graphic.
Hi pal..hope this suits you

Its animated now
That's cool

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jul 2010   #1885
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post

Its animated now
Fantastic work.

How about a orb animation ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jul 2010   #1886
Ch@n

 

Thanks A Guy

@Nokian
Thanks, but that siggie for him doesnt look good with a orb, so only placed a steel armour, matching the steel look alike text. To make it lively, made an animation to the armour
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jul 2010   #1887
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Thanks A Guy

@Nokian
Thanks, but that siggie for him doesnt look good with a orb, so only placed a steel armour, matching the steel look alike text. To make it lively, made an animation to the armour
No no Dreams, I am not saying about his siggie, thats excellent (sorry for bad short writing creating a misunderstanding LOL)...

...for me I mean my Avatar actually
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jul 2010   #1888
ryo

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bummpr View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
May I comment ? That's Simply superb
I agree! I mentioned to dre@ms that I didn't feel close to the "stallion" and hope he can find a suitable replacement.

I'm amazed primarily because I gave him no guidelines and he took the bait to produce this wonderful siggy so I can dump my plain old graphic.
Hi pal..hope this suits you

Its animated now
that's nice with the robot face on the side.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jul 2010   #1889
Ch@n

 

Thanks ryo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Jul 2010   #1890
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
A Guy hi.. thanks a lot.. Nokian made this for me using one of his banners , he posted
a few days ago.. (I saved all 4 of those ).along with 2 others using a different banner.
I'll rotate my Sigs more often now.
I wanted to use this along with the avitar ..Arc had made for me sometime back..
they work well together.
The guys here including you.. are so complimentary..

Just my rendition. Don't send chocolate!
Attachment 87760
Wanted to see what it would look like.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:04.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App