Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]

20 Jun 2010   #761
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
I would like to congrats my friend dre@ms, on his new shiny GFX Team badge
You truly deserved it
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
I would like to congrats my friend dre@ms, on his new shiny GFX Team badge
You truly deserved it
Sweet!

Attachment 79543


Congratulations!

Just noticed it..tnx a ton pal and thnx for the appreciation . With this badge comes huge responsibility and expectation..will strive to live upto it
Dreams hi... Congrats !!!!.. sorry I'm slow to reply. well deserved.
I've been away from the Forum this past week..


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
20 Jun 2010   #762
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tea View Post
hey guys, thought I'd share some of my work.
Tea hi again.. I really like what you've shared with us.
Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2010   #763
Lordbob75

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Mint 9
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ryo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
That's looks great Arc!
Thanks a lot, Derek . First try Wasn't sure would I be able to manage things or not.

Do you know how to make it move here ?
thanks a lot arc...that's look great with smile and thumbs...looking like me..
That makes me laugh!

~Lordbob
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 Jun 2010   #764
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

YOU guys have really been busy while I've been away.. gracious what great creations you've made..
I wanted to say "The mouse played while the cat was away ".. then
thought much better..lol...
I love to see what you've been doing... so I've been through all the pages
since I left for awhile ..( vacation with my Sis )
I've missed you all.. good to be back...Attachment 80030 I hope the animation shows on this .. she is suposed to dance.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2010   #765
ryo

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
YOU guys have really been busy while I've been away.. gracious what great creations you've made..
I wanted to say "The mouse played while the cat was away ".. then
thought much better..lol...
I love to see what you've been doing... so I've been through all the pages
since I left for awhile ..( vacation with my Sis )
I've missed you all.. good to be back...Attachment 80030 I hope the animation shows on this .. she is suposed to dance.
that sound great..
but more great when you went to vacation,,did you buy something for us?? i means gift..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2010   #766
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Sorry ... ryo.. NO.. and not one photo taken.. had too much fun.. doing other stuff... lol.. maybe next time..Attachment 80031
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2010   #767
ryo

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Sorry ... ryo.. NO.. and not one photo taken.. had too much fun.. doing other stuff... lol.. maybe next time..Attachment 80031
i'm just kidding on you..
btw where you go for vacation??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2010   #768
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ryo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
That's looks great Arc!
Thanks a lot, Derek . First try Wasn't sure would I be able to manage things or not.

Do you know how to make it move here ?
thanks a lot arc...that's look great with smile and thumbs...looking like me..
You are welcome, ryo

Randy also told me that the sig will go with you nicely . It is as cheerful as you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2010   #769
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iseeuu View Post
Hello Arc and Tuan;

Would any of these files help with the project?

Attachment 79970

Attachment 79971

Attachment 79972

Attachment 79973

Cheers!
Robert
Thanks for your help , Robert. Actually I need a DVD, will get shortly
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 Jun 2010   #770
ryo

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ryo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Thanks a lot, Derek . First try Wasn't sure would I be able to manage things or not.

Do you know how to make it move here ?
thanks a lot arc...that's look great with smile and thumbs...looking like me..
You are welcome, ryo

Randy also told me that the sig will go with you nicely . It is as cheerful as you
to much praise me..i'm a people and nobody perfect..sometime i can get mad too. but i certain to arrange my emotional.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - https://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App