Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Doesn't allow me to change window colour.

24 May 2010   #1
Jocat

windows 7
 
 
Doesn't allow me to change window colour.

Hey.
I dont know if you guys can help me but my windows 7 will not allow me to change my window color.
The option is there but when i click on it, it comes up with a separate box.
I will show you a screeen shot. My friend has the same computer and it does not do this to hers

cheers, Jo




Attached Thumbnails
Doesn't allow me to change window colour.-screen1.jpg   Doesn't allow me to change window colour.-screen2.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
24 May 2010   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jocat View Post
Hey.
I dont know if you guys can help me but my windows 7 will not allow me to change my window color.
The option is there but when i click on it, it comes up with a separate box.
I will show you a screeen shot. My friend has the same computer and it does not do this to hers

cheers, Jo
That is correct and exactly as it should be. What aspect are you trying to change?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2010   #3
Jocat

windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jocat View Post
Hey.
I dont know if you guys can help me but my windows 7 will not allow me to change my window color.
The option is there but when i click on it, it comes up with a separate box.
I will show you a screeen shot. My friend has the same computer and it does not do this to hers

cheers, Jo
That is correct and exactly as it should be. What aspect are you trying to change?
well a couple of days ago it used to be like this (screen shot). i want to change it back but i dont know how i even changed it in the first place.

cheers


Attached Images
Doesn't allow me to change window colour.-color-scheme.png 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 May 2010   #4
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jocat View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Jocat View Post
Hey.
I dont know if you guys can help me but my windows 7 will not allow me to change my window color.
The option is there but when i click on it, it comes up with a separate box.
I will show you a screeen shot. My friend has the same computer and it does not do this to hers

cheers, Jo
That is correct and exactly as it should be. What aspect are you trying to change?
well a couple of days ago it used to be like this (screen shot). i want to change it back but i dont know how i even changed it in the first place.

cheers

Screenshot of what it looks like now.

K
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2010   #5
Jocat

windows 7
 
 

up the top.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Doesn't allow me to change window colour.




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7 64Bit Advanced Window Colour and Appearance.
Right so, anyone here know where in the registry one can find window colour and appearance entries?:picnic: It's probably customizable, and a ripe opportunity to enhance windows look. And if you know some alternate way of customization please post below. >the default built in thing just...
Customization
i want change this colour
i have Windows Style Builder and want to know where find this colour and connections number too thx http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3263/theme2s.jpg
Themes and Styles
Help with text colour in custom theme(personalize window)
Please can anyone guide me how to change the text colour of the personalise window using vista style builder
Themes and Styles
How would one change the font colour
Sorry if I missed the answer while reading through the existing pages of this thread and others but this seemed like the best place to ask this question. How would one change the font colour for the text that shows up in the dropdown menu while using the location bar in Windows 7?
Customization
Microsoft Office doesn't run in proper colour
Mine Microsoft Office doesn't run in proper colour (it runs in black and white and not blue). Any program of MS Office have the problem http://i50.tinypic.com/2lb1ik6.png I am using Windows 7 x86
Microsoft Office


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App