Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: Driver Problems on Fujitsue Tablet T4215

30 Jul 2009   #1
Mafro

XP / Windows 7

Driver Problems on Fujitsue Tablet T4215

Hi Guys

really great forum. I've been reading topics on here for the past few hours, and am hoping that you may be able to help me with the following driver issues.

I was amazed at how fast Windows 7 (Ver 6.1 build 7100) installed. From inserting the DVD I was surfing the net 18 minutes later. Thats amazing.

I have attached a screen shot of the drivers that I am missing. I have tried using the old XP drivers that I had, but Windows 7 doens't pick any of them up.

You help is greatly appreciated
Mafro

My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jul 2009   #2
zigzag3143

Win 8 Release candidate 8400

Are the missing drivers, usb, pci, or both?

Ken
30 Jul 2009   #3
Mafro

XP / Windows 7

Both keyboard and mouse are USB and are working fine

30 Jul 2009   #4
Mafro

XP / Windows 7

All sorted now guys. The firewall at work for some reason was not allowing the tablet to connect for driver updates.

I still have have one driver that it cant find, but I cant work out what its for, so at the moment i'm not going to worry about it
10 Dec 2009   #5
CDRJ

Windows 7

Hello im new in the forum. Any sollution for Fujitsu Siemens T4215 ....drivers???? Please Help
10 Dec 2009   #6
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro

What drivers are you looking for?
10 Dec 2009   #7
CDRJ

Windows 7

For fingerprit sensor and Generic RNDIS the sensor for hard drive disk and Card Bus Reader.....
20 Aug 2010   #8
Technogeek

windows 7

Fujitsu T4215

Hi All,

I have recently purchased a Fujitsu T4215 which I have installed Win 7 on. runs great apart from there is on device in the device manager which is UNKNOWN.

I have chased down and install every driver there is and nearly have a full set.

Now for the question.

Does any one have a screen shot of the complete device list Win 7 or XP so I can identify what the unknow device is.

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Regards
Technogeek :O)

Driver Problems on Fujitsue Tablet T4215

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
How to identiify the driver names of a pen tablet
I have a Genius G-Pen_F350 slim Tablet I can see 2 instances of it when I go to my Windows 7 -->Control Panel -> ''Devices and Printers'' BUT they both can NOT be removed from there. and in ''Device Manager'' I do not see it/them. I am assuming therefore that in 'Device Manager' it has...
Drivers
Driver cannot be found / replacing default driver for Android Tablet
Hi, Hoping I can find some help here. We have a standard android tablet that we use to deploy throughout stores that runs an android app that we use. We use Google's ADB to deploy our application and I do this VIA a workstation that I have set up running Windows 7 64 bit. My issue...
Drivers
Wacom Tablet Driver Not Found
I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for my Intuos3 Graphics Tablet and it works until I reboot, then it does not work. Checking the Wacom Tablet Properties in the Control Panel, I'm advised that the "Tablet Driver was not Found". What am I doing wrong? It worked just fine in XP!
Hardware & Devices
Problems with tablet
Hi I've recently got my hands into a tablet wich is running windows 7 ultimate The thing is that I can't get the tablet features to work correctly, I mean, 2 things happen: when I go on and try to write something, lets say on the address bar or in word, I don't get the icon suggesting me to open...
Hardware & Devices
Fujitsu T4215 switches to low resolution 124x768
Installed Win 7 ultimate. updated to the latest intel 945 drivers. I have a problem with the graphics resolution. I have set the screen resolution to SXGA 1400 1050. However, when I flip the screen to tablet mode or when I login after suspend, the screen flickers (goes black for a second) and...
General Discussion
Genius mousepad tablet 8x6 driver
Hello, when i used windows 7 RC 7100 the genius drivers from windows vista worked ok. But now under RTM 7600 these drivers dont work. I'll thanyou if someone know how fix this problem, i need the tablet to work. Thankyou for your time, and sorry about my bad english.
Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd