Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: I messed up - Driver signature enforcement

27 Oct 2009   #21
lanken123

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

can't do the repair action since i used my friends copy of win 7. and it's late right now to even get it from him. I guess I'll try tmw.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
27 Oct 2009   #22
kegobeer

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lanken123 View Post
can't do the repair action since i used my friends copy of win 7. and it's late right now to even get it from him. I guess I'll try tmw.
My next question is...you have a key but no install media?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2009   #23
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kegobeer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lanken123 View Post
can't do the repair action since i used my friends copy of win 7. and it's late right now to even get it from him. I guess I'll try tmw.
My next question is...you have a key but no install media?
Its legitimately happened before.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Oct 2009   #24
lanken123

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kegobeer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lanken123 View Post
can't do the repair action since i used my friends copy of win 7. and it's late right now to even get it from him. I guess I'll try tmw.
My next question is...you have a key but no install media?
I don't understand...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2009   #25
kegobeer

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Usually if you have a key, you also have the DVD installation media (bought the retail DVD, downloaded the ISO and burned your own DVD, etc). I'm not implying you've done anything dishonest, I just always ask why the media is missing.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2009   #26
lanken123

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

I don't have a key, nor the dvd. it was my friend who helped me install it,well it was mostly him.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2009   #27
Dark Nova Gamer

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lanken123 View Post
I don't have a key, nor the dvd. it was my friend who helped me install it,well it was mostly him.
Personal question here; what do you plan to do when Windows 7 expires from the lack of the key?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2009   #28
lanken123

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNovaGamer View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by lanken123 View Post
I don't have a key, nor the dvd. it was my friend who helped me install it,well it was mostly him.
Personal question here; what do you plan to do when Windows 7 expires from the lack of the key?
I don't know, either get one off someone else, or go back to vista, which I do have a key for.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 I messed up - Driver signature enforcement




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Need to run Safe Mode and Disable Driver Signature Enforcement
I am having a great issue installing the new AMD driver for my Radeon HD 7700 series graphics card. Error 99 shows, indicating that I need to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement. I know how to do it (f8... etc), the issue is that the graphics card wont display any image when booting...
Drivers
disable the driver signature enforcement
so, now i have to pres f8 like a:sarc: to load my realtek drivers. bcdedit /set TESTSIGNING OFF puts me in test mode but the realtek drivers still dont work. red x so how do i disable this * pc is offline i dont care. maybe this _ NGOHQ.com problem ...
Drivers
Anyone Using Driver Signature Enforcement overrider Program ?
Hello, Anyone using that program that allows one to use, supposedly, unsigned drivers ? It's fron NGOHQ.com Called: Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider. If so, would appreciate it very much if you could contact me off line to discuss usage of; hate to bother everyone again with my...
Drivers
Disable driver signature enforcement
How do i disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 7?.
Drivers


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:40.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App