Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: communication driver for Lenovo T410

03 Jan 2016   #1
bigbingo

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

communication driver for Lenovo T410

Hi Guys,

I got Lenovo T410, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate, and it function well besides that I don't have comunication, no WiFi nor by cable. I assume driver is missing. Any suggestion?

Thanks

Attached Images
communication driver for Lenovo T410-computermanagement.png 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2016   #2
ComputerGeek

Desk 1: Win 7 Pro x32; Desk 2: Windows 10 x64

You need to download the drivers from the Lenovo support site for your model.
I get the link Laptops and netbooks :: ThinkPad T Series laptops :: ThinkPad T410 - Lenovo Support (US)

Select your OS and download Chipset and Network: Ethernet drivers to a flash drive. Then install from flash

You should then be able to download the rest online
> Wifi
> Intel Management
> Fingerprint Reader

You'll have to then check and see what if anything still needed
03 Jan 2016   #3
bigbingo

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Thanks.
After installing the WiFi I could not connect to local WiFi host.
Checking for error I got the message attached.
Can somebody help as I don't see any button or a way to turn on connection.
Thanks again

Attached Images
communication driver for Lenovo T410-capture.png 

03 Jan 2016   #4
kathy025

Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64 (OEM)

Did you try the function keys?
Fn + [Function Key]
Look for the one with the WiFi signal.

communication driver for Lenovo T410

Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %
Good afternoon all, I have been in the process of making my laptop, a Lenovo Thinkpad T410, a much better device to use. While I've been having HDD issues, my main issue right now is the battery that I had purchased. With the IBM Power Manager software, the battery is listed as a Sanyo 42T4710....
Hardware & Devices
Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml
Hi there, I have attached the grab all data in the hope someone will be able to advise. My laptop has been giving BSOD for months now, Iv'e uploaded a multitude of drivers and performed registry cleaning etc It happens without much warning apart from a very short freeze, I really need to...
BSOD Help and Support
Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410
I need some help please: I keep getting a BSOD like clockwork on my Laptop. The Laptop can run in safe mode with no issues....Tested this last night and this it was still on this morning. I initially thought it was the ram so I removed the onboard 4Gb and replaced it with a new chip. I...
BSOD Help and Support
Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Driver Help
I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.
Drivers
Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop
System information: - Lenovo T410 - Bought December 2010 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM - Hitachi 500 GB hard drive - NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT - 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB I have not reinstalled the...
BSOD Help and Support

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd