Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Missing drivers

18 Nov 2009   #1
p0staboy

windows xp
 
 
Missing drivers

I just installed windows 7 pro the ultimite version and my ethernet and sound drivers are not working. Right now I have no internet at home. I have gotten the device id numbers maybe you guys can help me out as I have no idea how to ID the sound card and ethernet card. I have a onbord ethernet and a PCI ethernet If possible i would like both drivers. The device ID'S are...


PCI\VEN_10D9&DEV_0531&SUBSYS_811015E8&REV_25
PCI\VEN_10D9&DEV_0531&SUBSYS_811015E8
PCI\VEN_10D9&DEV_0531&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_10D9&DEV_0531&CC_0200

PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_807C1043&REV_90
PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_807C1043
PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_0900&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_0900&CC_0200

sound card
PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&SUBSYS_80721043&REV_A0
PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&SUBSYS_80721043
PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&CC_040100
PCI\VEN_1039&DEV_7012&CC_0401


If you guys can help me out it would be great as I have no internet at home!
Thanks


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
18 Nov 2009   #2
p0staboy

windows xp
 
 

Any help?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2009   #3
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

For more help with this please fillin your systen specs. It will help others help you. Thanks. Fabe Missing drivers-usercp-1.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Nov 2009   #4
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Alrighty then...

The first set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x0531 Single Chip Fast Ethernet NIC Controller 0x10D9 Macronix International Co. Ltd.

The Second set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x0900 sis 900 and integrated lan 0x1039 SIS

The Third set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x7012 PCI Audio Accelerator 0x1039 SIS

You have some hardware that I have never heard of...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2009   #5
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Alrighty then...

The first set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x0531 Single Chip Fast Ethernet NIC Controller 0x10D9 Macronix International Co. Ltd.

The Second set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x0900 sis 900 and integrated lan 0x1039 SIS

The Third set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x7012 PCI Audio Accelerator 0x1039 SIS

You have some hardware that I have never heard of...

They sound like onboard components, have you tried taking down your Motherboard model and taking a trip to the manufacturer's website, and download the motherboard drivers? They should wither have them all in 1 setup, or seperate setups for various hardware items, e.g LAN, Sound, VGA etc.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2009   #6
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Alrighty then...

The first set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x0531 Single Chip Fast Ethernet NIC Controller 0x10D9 Macronix International Co. Ltd.

The Second set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x0900 sis 900 and integrated lan 0x1039 SIS

The Third set of DEV strings is most likely...

0x7012 PCI Audio Accelerator 0x1039 SIS

You have some hardware that I have never heard of...

They sound like onboard components, have you tried taking down your Motherboard model and taking a trip to the manufacturer's website, and download the motherboard drivers? They should wither have them all in 1 setup, or seperate setups for various hardware items, e.g LAN, Sound, VGA etc.
I figured so also...now we wait for the OP
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2009   #7
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

And the sound card is realtek AC97. I found the same hardware as listed above.(which I could only find XP dirvers for) That why what I really wanted to know is your MB manufacturer,(Asus, model#?) in order to go to their website. Good work Zidan24. Fabe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2009   #8
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
And the sound card is realtek AC97. I found the same hardware as listed above.(which I could only find XP dirvers for) That why what I really wanted to know is your MB manufacturer,(Asus, model#?) in order to go to their website. Good work Zidan24. Fabe
The SIS must be a knock off brand then...hopefully the XP only driver part turns out to be wrong

We will know when he posts his MB information.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2009   #9
Uber Philf

W7 RTM Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
And the sound card is realtek AC97. I found the same hardware as listed above.(which I could only find XP dirvers for) That why what I really wanted to know is your MB manufacturer,(Asus, model#?) in order to go to their website. Good work Zidan24. Fabe
The SIS must be a knock off brand then...hopefully the XP only driver part turns out to be wrong

We will know when he posts his MB information.
I don't think "SIS" is a brand, more a of a type or model of onboard accessories for ASUS.

My ASUS board isn't labeled with "SIS" items, but the one i was just working with about 2 mins ago here at school, has onboard hardware labeled with "SIS" when i went to visit the ASUS site for drivers.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Nov 2009   #10
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Uber Philf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Zidane24 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
And the sound card is realtek AC97. I found the same hardware as listed above.(which I could only find XP dirvers for) That why what I really wanted to know is your MB manufacturer,(Asus, model#?) in order to go to their website. Good work Zidan24. Fabe
The SIS must be a knock off brand then...hopefully the XP only driver part turns out to be wrong

We will know when he posts his MB information.
I don't think "SIS" is a brand, more a of a type or model of onboard accessories for ASUS.

My ASUS board isn't labeled with "SIS" items, but the one i was just working with about 2 mins ago here at school, has onboard hardware labeled with "SIS" when i went to visit the ASUS site for drivers.
Could be a manufacture licensed to make components for ASUS boards...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Missing drivers




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Missing Drivers?
Cant find the drivers for Base System devices as shown in device manger, on a fresh install of W7 pro 32 bit on a Dell XPS 1710 laptop. What could they be, no usb devices etc attached? Thanks.
Drivers
I have a ton of missing drivers?
Alright, so I had a virus and I fixed it, but now I need something to fix all of my missing drivers. I believe the virus deleted them all. Anyways, I downloaded Autorun because my mabinogi wouldn't open because of a hackshield error, and it shows a ton of missing drivers. My taskmanager wasn't...
Drivers
Missing USB Drivers???
Before I throw my laptop in the nearest canal, please can someone help me? Over the last few months I have bought 3 new memory sticks and today a new usb hub. With my old laptop (with XP) they all run fine. With my newer (and in theory main one) that is running Windows 7 I keep getting...
Drivers
Missing CD/DVD Drivers
Hello, I'm trying to create a fresh install of windows 7 pro x64 but am getting the error that I'm missing a required cd/dvd driver. I also tried switching my SATA settings to AHCI as suggested (even though my DVD drive is IDE). I had read that using a bootable usb drive can solve this...
Installation & Setup
Missing CD/DVD Drivers...
Hey! First of all, hope you don't mind me leeching of this forum, I'll try to contribute some in the future... I'm trying to install Windows 7 on an old computer. As the title suggests, the install won't start because "a required cd/dvd device driver is missing" I've tried all the...
Installation & Setup


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App