ATI Catalyst Windows 7 preview driver  

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 41
    Windows 7 (7000) public beta
       #1

    ATI Catalyst Windows 7 preview driver


    ATI Catalyst Windows 7 preview driver package - includes the Windows 7 driver, and the ATI Catalyst Control Center (with limited feature support).


    I'd get mine, but, I don't have Windows Seven public beta - where is it.. (Remember they may upgrade drivers before 7 beta officially released.)


    Note: This driver is provided as is and is not supported by AMD. It has not completed full AMD testing.


    -----
    PS. I left the tags out because of errors - '7' too short must be 3 char. and 'seven' is too common a word! So, no 7 seven windows tags for you ...
    Last edited by Brink; 11 Jan 2009 at 22:26. Reason: Removed dead links
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 12,364
    8 Pro x64
       #2

    The links don't seem to be working... Error 403
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,899
    Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
       #3

    these are the file names for the drivers
    32-bit:
    preview_w7-32_8-55-3-081015a-070968e.exe

    64-bit:
    preview_w7-64_8-55-3-081015a-070968E.exe

    if you get a
    "403 Access Denied."

    just keep trying okay...


    and if just dosent work just search for them on google
    youll be amazed on the amount of people hosting it...

      My Computer


  4. Posts : 34
    Windows 7
       #4

    Hello everybody (it's my first post).

    I found files for my 32 bits edition of Windows 7.
    And Catalyst Control Center doesn't work (error : package initialisation failed)
    But drivers are OK.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 2,899
    Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
       #5

    Spr07 said:
    Hello everybody (it's my first post).

    I found files for my 32 bits edition of Windows 7.
    And Catalyst Control Center doesn't work (error : package initialisation failed)
    But drivers are OK.
    ooh ok as long as the drivers work
    im guessing by the public beta it will get it fixed
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 576
    Vista X32. Windows 7 32bit
       #6

    darkassain said:
    these are the file names for the drivers
    32-bit:
    preview_w7-32_8-55-3-081015a-070968e.exe

    64-bit:
    preview_w7-64_8-55-3-081015a-070968E.exe

    if you get a
    "403 Access Denied."

    just keep trying okay...


    and if just dosent work just search for them on google
    youll be amazed on the amount of people hosting it...

    http://support.ati.com/ics/support/d...estionID=39069

    Catalyst 32-bit Windows 7 Preview Driver
    https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206...5a-070968e.exe

    Catalyst 64-bit Windows 7 Preview Driver
    https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206...5a-070968E.exe
    Links working at time of post.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 2,899
    Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
       #7

    NormCameron said:
    AMD Customer Care

    Catalyst 32-bit Windows 7 Preview Driver
    https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206...5a-070968e.exe

    Catalyst 64-bit Windows 7 Preview Driver
    https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206...5a-070968E.exe
    Links working at time of post.
    the reason why i changed and not put the direct link is because they used a referrer string and if you click on the direct link it will show a access denied message...
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 41
    Windows Seven Home Premium x64
       #8

    i got this for my ati radeon hd2400 on windows seven build 6801 x64 and it worked perfectly first time.

    i downloaded from amd website
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 3
    windows 7
       #9

    i'm trying to install this drivers, but after the install finishes with no errors, only avivo, visual studio and CIM get installed.

    NOT driver or CCC..

    what's wrong?
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 2,899
    Windows 7 Ult x64(x2), HomePrem x32(x4), Server 08 (+VM), 08 R2 (VM) , SuSe 11.2 (VM), XP 32 (VM)
       #10

    what ATi card do you have??
    did you install the vista one??
    what build??
    what bit??
    we need more info so that we can go track down and see if there is a solution...
      My Computer


 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03.
Find Us