Latest Logitech SetPoint Software  

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 70,196
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
       #21

    Thank you Aaron. Updating now. :)
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 328
    windows 7 home premium 64, and Windows 10 64 bit
       #22

    Software Version: 6.15.25


    Title: SetPoint 6.15
    Software Version: 6.15.25
    Post Date: 07/20/2010
    Platform: Windows 7
    File Size: Approximately 25 Mb
    What's New


    IMPORTANT: Before installing this software, please review the notes below.

    1. Close all open applications and documents before installing this software.
    2. If you have an older version of SetPoint installed on your system, it will be removed while installing this version of SetPoint and your system will reboot during the installation process.
    3. Settings from previous versions of SetPoint 4.x will not be preserved when you upgrade SetPoint. Settings from SetPoint 5.x will be preserved.
    4. If you don't see a picture of the device you are configuring in this latest version of SetPoint, check to see that you are connected to the internet. The device image should download automatically in the background.
    5. If your mouse or keyboard is connected to the PS/2 port and you want it to be recognized by SetPoint, you will need to activate the PS/2 driver. To do this, open SetPoint, select the Tools tab, and click the "Install PS/2 Driver" button. If the button is grayed out, it means a PS/2 driver is already installed.

    Changes from earlier versions of SetPoint:

    • The download size has been reduced by approximately 60%. This has been achieved by streamlining the code and removing device pictures from the download package. SetPoint will automatically download pictures in the background for devices that are connected to your system.
    • This version of SetPoint includes the control panels for standard mice and keyboards (previously supported in SetPoint 4.x) and gaming mice (previously supported in SetPoint 5.x). This reduces duplication of system components, resulting in a smaller overall installation size.
    • The SetPoint control panel for standard mice and keyboards has been updated with a new appearance.
    • Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements have been made in this version of SetPoint
    Last edited by Techymike; 08 Aug 2010 at 10:44. Reason: html
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 20
    Windows 7
       #23

    The problem i have with last version is next:

    Doesn't download my mouse (MX518) picture how is supposed to.

    SetPoint 6.00.68 works great.

    Techymike said:
    Title: SetPoint 6.15
    Software Version: 6.15.25
    Post Date: 07/20/2010
    Platform: Windows 7
    File Size: Approximately 25 Mb
    What's New


    IMPORTANT: Before installing this software, please review the notes below.

    1. Close all open applications and documents before installing this software.
    2. If you have an older version of SetPoint installed on your system, it will be removed while installing this version of SetPoint and your system will reboot during the installation process.
    3. Settings from previous versions of SetPoint 4.x will not be preserved when you upgrade SetPoint. Settings from SetPoint 5.x will be preserved.
    4. If you don't see a picture of the device you are configuring in this latest version of SetPoint, check to see that you are connected to the internet. The device image should download automatically in the background.
    5. If your mouse or keyboard is connected to the PS/2 port and you want it to be recognized by SetPoint, you will need to activate the PS/2 driver. To do this, open SetPoint, select the Tools tab, and click the "Install PS/2 Driver" button. If the button is grayed out, it means a PS/2 driver is already installed.

    Changes from earlier versions of SetPoint:

    • The download size has been reduced by approximately 60%. This has been achieved by streamlining the code and removing device pictures from the download package. SetPoint will automatically download pictures in the background for devices that are connected to your system.
    • This version of SetPoint includes the control panels for standard mice and keyboards (previously supported in SetPoint 4.x) and gaming mice (previously supported in SetPoint 5.x). This reduces duplication of system components, resulting in a smaller overall installation size.
    • The SetPoint control panel for standard mice and keyboards has been updated with a new appearance.
    • Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements have been made in this version of SetPoint
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 83
    W7PRO
       #24

    hellcry said:
    The problem i have with last version is next:

    Doesn't download my mouse (MX518) picture how is supposed to.

    SetPoint 6.00.68 works great.

    Techymike said:
    Title: SetPoint 6.15
    Software Version: 6.15.25
    Post Date: 07/20/2010
    Platform: Windows 7
    File Size: Approximately 25 Mb
    What's New


    IMPORTANT: Before installing this software, please review the notes below.

    1. Close all open applications and documents before installing this software.
    2. If you have an older version of SetPoint installed on your system, it will be removed while installing this version of SetPoint and your system will reboot during the installation process.
    3. Settings from previous versions of SetPoint 4.x will not be preserved when you upgrade SetPoint. Settings from SetPoint 5.x will be preserved.
    4. If you don't see a picture of the device you are configuring in this latest version of SetPoint, check to see that you are connected to the internet. The device image should download automatically in the background.
    5. If your mouse or keyboard is connected to the PS/2 port and you want it to be recognized by SetPoint, you will need to activate the PS/2 driver. To do this, open SetPoint, select the Tools tab, and click the "Install PS/2 Driver" button. If the button is grayed out, it means a PS/2 driver is already installed.

    Changes from earlier versions of SetPoint:

    • The download size has been reduced by approximately 60%. This has been achieved by streamlining the code and removing device pictures from the download package. SetPoint will automatically download pictures in the background for devices that are connected to your system.
    • This version of SetPoint includes the control panels for standard mice and keyboards (previously supported in SetPoint 4.x) and gaming mice (previously supported in SetPoint 5.x). This reduces duplication of system components, resulting in a smaller overall installation size.
    • The SetPoint control panel for standard mice and keyboards has been updated with a new appearance.
    • Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements have been made in this version of SetPoint
    I've had this problem before, too. It's an easy fix. There is a folder (1000045) and it goes in "C:\ProgramData\Logishrd\SetPointP\Devices\PointingDevice". The folder contains the pictures for the MX518 mouse.

    I had saved that folder from a previous driver install and was able to put the folder where it belongs and the mouse pictures appear when running the Setpoint program to configure the mouse.

    You might want to save that folder, 1000045, for future use. The problem came up with other Setpoint driver installs for me.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 6,882
    Win 7 Ultimate x64
       #25

    The missing mouse or keyboard picture usually happens when you install Setpoint and say no when it asks about going online to check for updates during the install.

    In addition to looking for the folder as mentioned above you can also find the images for most mice and keyboards here,

    Setpoint ButtonImages - uberOptions
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 20
    Windows 7
       #26

    R A said:
    hellcry said:
    The problem i have with last version is next:

    Doesn't download my mouse (MX518) picture how is supposed to.

    SetPoint 6.00.68 works great.

    Techymike said:
    Title: SetPoint 6.15
    Software Version: 6.15.25
    Post Date: 07/20/2010
    Platform: Windows 7
    File Size: Approximately 25 Mb
    What's New


    IMPORTANT: Before installing this software, please review the notes below.

    1. Close all open applications and documents before installing this software.
    2. If you have an older version of SetPoint installed on your system, it will be removed while installing this version of SetPoint and your system will reboot during the installation process.
    3. Settings from previous versions of SetPoint 4.x will not be preserved when you upgrade SetPoint. Settings from SetPoint 5.x will be preserved.
    4. If you don't see a picture of the device you are configuring in this latest version of SetPoint, check to see that you are connected to the internet. The device image should download automatically in the background.
    5. If your mouse or keyboard is connected to the PS/2 port and you want it to be recognized by SetPoint, you will need to activate the PS/2 driver. To do this, open SetPoint, select the Tools tab, and click the "Install PS/2 Driver" button. If the button is grayed out, it means a PS/2 driver is already installed.

    Changes from earlier versions of SetPoint:

    • The download size has been reduced by approximately 60%. This has been achieved by streamlining the code and removing device pictures from the download package. SetPoint will automatically download pictures in the background for devices that are connected to your system.
    • This version of SetPoint includes the control panels for standard mice and keyboards (previously supported in SetPoint 4.x) and gaming mice (previously supported in SetPoint 5.x). This reduces duplication of system components, resulting in a smaller overall installation size.
    • The SetPoint control panel for standard mice and keyboards has been updated with a new appearance.
    • Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements have been made in this version of SetPoint
    I've had this problem before, too. It's an easy fix. There is a folder (1000045) and it goes in "C:\ProgramData\Logishrd\SetPointP\Devices\PointingDevice". The folder contains the pictures for the MX518 mouse.

    I had saved that folder from a previous driver install and was able to put the folder where it belongs and the mouse pictures appear when running the Setpoint program to configure the mouse.

    You might want to save that folder, 1000045, for future use. The problem came up with other Setpoint driver installs for me.
    stormy13 said:
    The missing mouse or keyboard picture usually happens when you install Setpoint and say no when it asks about going online to check for updates during the install.

    In addition to looking for the folder as mentioned above you can also find the images for most mice and keyboards here,

    Setpoint ButtonImages - uberOptions
    Thank you!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 409
    Win 10 Home Premium 64 Bit
       #27

    I have a G5 laser mouse and use the game recognition softeware to automatically up my res to 2000dpi when a game starts (advanced game settings) and it hasnt worked properly since version 6.00 , all the newer versions of the software simply dont recognise when a game is being started (im hapilly using the older version no issues but its odd and logitech have ignored every thing ive sent them on the issue)

    anyone else experiance this so i can use it as ammo against logitech get them to at least answer me , i dont know anyone who uses that part of the software
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 587
    Windows 7 x64
       #28

    I recently installed a Logitech MK320 wireless keyboard and mouse. They work just fine using Microsoft generic HID support, however it doesn't seem possible to get Setpoint to work and provide the additional capabilities. I have Win7 x64 and have downloaded the latest Setpoint for x64. It installs without error, but it does absolutely nothing. The keyboard and mouse tabs are missing from the interface and although various notifications are checked, such as notify when toggling CAPS lock, there is no response. So far I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and installing in Vista SP2 compatibility mode. In the device manager the mouse and keyboard are using Microsoft drivers, not Logitech drivers. If I knew the names of the actual driver files I might be able to manually switch them, but so far I haven't been able to figure it out. Any help appreciated.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 409
    Win 10 Home Premium 64 Bit
       #29

    Victek said:
    I recently installed a Logitech MK320 wireless keyboard and mouse. They work just fine using Microsoft generic HID support, however it doesn't seem possible to get Setpoint to work and provide the additional capabilities. I have Win7 x64 and have downloaded the latest Setpoint for x64. It installs without error, but it does absolutely nothing. The keyboard and mouse tabs are missing from the interface and although various notifications are checked, such as notify when toggling CAPS lock, there is no response. So far I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling and installing in Vista SP2 compatibility mode. In the device manager the mouse and keyboard are using Microsoft drivers, not Logitech drivers. If I knew the names of the actual driver files I might be able to manually switch them, but so far I haven't been able to figure it out. Any help appreciated.
    try an older version of the drivers mate , they have an archive section , pick the oldest drivers you can find (within reason of course dont go back to 2005 ) and see what happens
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 328
    windows 7 home premium 64, and Windows 10 64 bit
       #30

    I have the Logitech 5500 revolution and both the mouse and keyboard work perfectly. I got this when Circuit City was closing and it was discounted 70%. The little birdy went CHEAP CHEAP!
      My Computer


 
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30.
Find Us