Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: drivers needed

15 May 2010   #31
its47

windows 7 64 ultimate
 
 

when im try to start the webcam center its says there is no supported drivers


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 May 2010   #32
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

This is a real shot in the dark. If you can't find a web cam driver on Dells site I would create a restore point (I always do before trying new apps or drivers) Then I would try some of the creative web cam drivers. Fabe Creative Worldwide Support > WebCam Notebook
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2010   #33
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by its47 View Post
when im try to start the webcam center its says there is no supported drivers
ok its47 i will do another search for you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 May 2010   #34
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

its47 this link is for the Dell drivers Drivers and Downloads it as got the webcam central and the drivers , are you sure you are installing then correctly ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2010   #35
its47

windows 7 64 ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
This is a real shot in the dark. If you can't find a web cam driver on Dells site I would create a restore point (I always do before trying new apps or drivers) Then I would try some of the creative web cam drivers. Fabe Creative Worldwide Support > WebCam Notebook
alrite im downloading it.... thx
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2010   #36
its47

windows 7 64 ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
its47 this link is for the Dell drivers Drivers and Downloads it as got the webcam central and the drivers , are you sure you are installing then correctly ?
yup i installed it correctly.. still webcam center says there is no supported drivers
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2010   #37
pebbly

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by its47 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
its47 this link is for the Dell drivers Drivers and Downloads it as got the webcam central and the drivers , are you sure you are installing then correctly ?
yup i installed it correctly.. still webcam center says there is no supported drivers
are you loading them in compatibility mode for Vista ,these drivers are for vista only Compatibility Mode
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 drivers needed




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
How to know what drivers are still needed?
Back-story: Yesterday, my Uncle gave me his laptop: a Toshiba Satellite L750-A096. Probably it's around from 2011 or earlier and it was bought from the Middle East. He said that it was running slow and when I checked the laptop, I saw a lot of unnecessary programs, I didn't know where to start...
Drivers
Do I have all the drivers needed?
Hi Is there a easy way to find out if all my hardware has required drivers?
Drivers
Which drivers are needed for my PC?
I sent my hard drive this morning to Seagate for RMA and they got it already after a few hours. Maybe in a week or less, they will be able to send me a new one. I just want to know which drivers am I going to need to I'll download them now so that when my new hard drive comes, then all stuff will...
Drivers
Drivers needed are .exe but there's no OS yet.
Pavillion zv5000 windows 7 install stops and requests drivers. Doesn't say for what, so IDK what to look for. Only OEM drivers found are all executable install programs and therefore won't open and install any of them. (I can't seem to find any that consist of just a. dll) Please help. I've...
Installation & Setup
Drivers needed - Need help
First off, I would just like to say hello as this is my first post... I just upgraded my system from Vista 32 bit to Windows 7 64 bit...everything seems to be working as it should with the exception of a few things which i have noticed and am looking for help with. My system is a Dell...
Drivers
Drivers needed.....
I had installed windows 7 RC yesterday it was working fine but the problem arise is with display ........previously i m using windows xp its works fine with intel 845 chipset nd i can adjust my resolution between 800X600 to 1024X768 but in windows 7 i m getting 640X480 resolution nd no option is...
Drivers


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:42.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App