Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Xbox 720 due out 2013?

06 Feb 2012   #31
boogieboy

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

PC Hardware will always be Superior than Consoles guys! Consoles are for everyone from little kids to big dudes.. there's no Match when it comes to Graphics and Quality


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Feb 2012   #32
pparks1

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
PC Hardware will always be Superior than Consoles guys! Consoles are for everyone from little kids to big dudes.. there's no Match when it comes to Graphics and Quality
This is true.

What I like about my consoles is that I don't have to be concerned whatsoever about what the system requirements are for a new game when it comes out. I don't have to download a video card driver, I don't have to upgrade my video card, I don't have to do anything other than buy the game and put it in the console.

While I do enjoy the graphics that I can achieve on my PC in a game like Battlefield 3, it often comes at a price. The computer, the video card and the hassle of getting the game to run well. Lots of people experienced lots of problems on their PC version of this game when it came out. People running in SLI or Crossfire were getting abysmal performance, people were getting black screens, people were getting green flashes of light on the screen, etc.

So, while the PC looks better, the console is easier. Each person has to evaluate the tradeoffs to make the right decisions for themselves.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Feb 2012   #33
sinbin

windows 7 64 bit premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
PC Hardware will always be Superior than Consoles guys! Consoles are for everyone from little kids to big dudes.. there's no Match when it comes to Graphics and Quality
This is true.

What I like about my consoles is that I don't have to be concerned whatsoever about what the system requirements are for a new game when it comes out. I don't have to download a video card driver, I don't have to upgrade my video card, I don't have to do anything other than buy the game and put it in the console.

While I do enjoy the graphics that I can achieve on my PC in a game like Battlefield 3, it often comes at a price. The computer, the video card and the hassle of getting the game to run well. Lots of people experienced lots of problems on their PC version of this game when it came out. People running in SLI or Crossfire were getting abysmal performance, people were getting black screens, people were getting green flashes of light on the screen, etc.

So, while the PC looks better, the console is easier. Each person has to evaluate the tradeoffs to make the right decisions for themselves.
Pc for gaming is going down the hole!
developers just dont bother making them work on pc at release.we have to wait for a patch or some update or EVEN A NEW DRIVER FROM NVIDIA,TO IMPROVE IT!

THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT PC GAMING,BUT PC IS KING ,It does so much more and i love how upgradable a pc is with a simple mobo change!endless
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

08 Feb 2012   #34
boogieboy

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boogieboy View Post
PC Hardware will always be Superior than Consoles guys! Consoles are for everyone from little kids to big dudes.. there's no Match when it comes to Graphics and Quality
This is true.

What I like about my consoles is that I don't have to be concerned whatsoever about what the system requirements are for a new game when it comes out. I don't have to download a video card driver, I don't have to upgrade my video card, I don't have to do anything other than buy the game and put it in the console.

While I do enjoy the graphics that I can achieve on my PC in a game like Battlefield 3, it often comes at a price. The computer, the video card and the hassle of getting the game to run well. Lots of people experienced lots of problems on their PC version of this game when it came out. People running in SLI or Crossfire were getting abysmal performance, people were getting black screens, people were getting green flashes of light on the screen, etc.

So, while the PC looks better, the console is easier. Each person has to evaluate the tradeoffs to make the right decisions for themselves.
Pc for gaming is going down the hole!
developers just dont bother making them work on pc at release.we have to wait for a patch or some update or EVEN A NEW DRIVER FROM NVIDIA,TO IMPROVE IT!

THIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT PC GAMING,BUT PC IS KING ,It does so much more and i love how upgradable a pc is with a simple mobo change!endless
I agree with both of you! i also enjoy playing those games that never hit on PC and only released on consoles.. I also love upgrading my PC but that costs alot if i upgrade every few months but with a decent setup we can still enjoy games and the hardware lasts for a good time. Last year was the best year for Gaming on PC for me coz i finished alot of games and most of them ran without a problem
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Feb 2012   #35
M1GU31

Windows 10 64bit
 
 

I still prefer pc gaming over xbox or playstation because of support for mods,better graphics and the many f2p games out there. I rather spend more for a pc then be limted to what they give me on a console and having to pay for stuff like xbl or ps plus to experience the full experience is a big no no in my book. Now don't think im biased because i own a xbox 360 and only use it for gears of war, mainly just let my brother play it since all the other games i just play them on pc
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Xbox 720 due out 2013?




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Xbox One to Launch on November 22, 2013 in 13 Markets
Xbox One to Launch on November 22, 2013 in 13 Markets http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23961357
News
Office 2013 --OUTLOOK 2013 requires Internet connection to set up
Hi there Unless you have an ACTIVE Internet connection (or other Network Mail Server connection such as Exchange) you will NOT be able to set up OUTLOOK 2013. Outlook 2013 requires (and there is no option unlike in Outlook 2010 to disable it by unchecking a box) a TEST email to be sent and...
Microsoft Office
ATM 2013 (Acronis True Image 2013) with USB3 HDD
Hi there Anybody used this yet -- I need to upgrade my imaging program - I now have USB3 slots on the laptop and want to know if Acronis 2013 will backup / restore to a USB3(only) external disk at USB3 speeds. I don't want this to run in USB2 compatibility mode speed. I can use the try before...
Backup and Restore
[Upcoming XBOX concept] Windows XBOX platform?
I would've posted this on the eight forums but my threads there always get ignored. Here it gets a chance of at least one post Everyone familiar with the Windows Experience Index? Microsoft's intention was to make it somewhat easier to guess how powerful your system has to be in order to play a...
Chillout Room
Network Sharing hardwired from computer to Xbox. Xbox NoInternetAcess
Hey I am having problems connecting to Xbox live because it has no internet access and I have tried lots of protocols and nothing is working. I need help! I am not a computer savvy person but I think I have done enough resetting and going through countless forums. Okay here is the deal I am...
Network & Sharing


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App