Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing?

23 May 2011   #1291
BugMeister

Windows10 Pro - 64Bit vs.10547
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DarkXeno View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BugMeister View Post
that's it, I've dumped Battlefield:Bad Company2

- fed up with being shot down..
Damn sorry to hear that man.
- meh, I'm just chuckin' me toys out of the pram.. I'll get back there someday..
- meanwhile, picked up Brink and Witcher2..
..oh, and Flashpoint/Red River

- will report back on these..


PS* also got a 360 Controller, so I'm practising with it on Batman/Arkham Manor and Assassin's Creed 2
- I'm new to these controller-type thingies, so progress will be slow..!!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
23 May 2011   #1292
smarteyeball

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by BugMeister View Post

PS* also got a 360 Controller, so I'm practising with it on Batman/Arkham Manor and Assassin's Creed 2
- I'm new to these controller-type thingies, so progress will be slow..!!
It'll become second nature in no time. A lot of the cross platform games games simply feel more comfortable with a controller.


I'm still on a retro-console kick with my 360 (well, it feels retro by comparison )

Once I finish off Fable II, it's onto Red Dead Redemption. The first 360 game I've bought in over 2 years, since Rockstar declined to release this on the PC.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2011   #1293
DarkXeno

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

You will like the 360 controller for some games, I bought one for my PC to play Prototype and a few other games, it takes a few minutes but then your moving threw fine.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

24 May 2011   #1294
Wishmaster

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

[QUOTE=sygnus21;1411586]
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
OK, Iím going to post this spoiler on Act 3 part 4/4 of Hydrophobia Prophecy because of a bug I ran into.
Thanks for the heads up. Ive not got that far just yet, at the end of Act2.

I dont want to watch the video just yet to reduce any spoilers. But I'll know to have a look if I have issues in that area.


I must admit, this game is a bit different and fun. Well worth the price.


And while the graphics arent the best out there, they really do not look bad. Ive grown used to them and kind of like them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2011   #1295
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I dont want to watch the video just yet to reduce any spoilers. But I'll know to have a look if I have issues in that area.
Actually since you know about it I would suggest you not look. Just know that if you destroy S.A.R.A and end up with a sparkly ball of light in the middle of the room you've encountered the bug and will have to restart the level

Enjoy

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I must admit, this game is a bit different and fun. Well worth the price.

And while the graphics arent the best out there, they really do not look bad. Ive grown used to them and kind of like them.
Ditto on both

And actually the water levels look pretty good.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
24 May 2011   #1296
sygnus21

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Well I'm done with Hydrophobia. That last level was extremely frustrating but I got thorugh it

Game was rather short, but not bad for 12 bucks. Anyways one to something else now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2011   #1297
taylorig

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Playing some Dirt 3 myself at the moment. Loving it so far and it's just as good as the second one. Actually it's a bit more professional than Dirt 2 due to only getting the silly "Hey dude!" talk when in Gymkhana. The rest of the time it's pretty well laid back voice overs that glide you in to the action, while of course reassuring you along the way.

Paired with a Xbox 360 wired controller and i happen to have access to my 42" LCD HDTV sat at the side of me has a second screen to play on while we wait for the living room to be re-carpeted. It's all good!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2011   #1298
Everlong

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by taylorig View Post
Playing some Dirt 3 myself at the moment. Loving it so far and it's just as good as the second one. Actually it's a bit more professional than Dirt 2 due to only getting the silly "Hey dude!" talk when in Gymkhana. The rest of the time it's pretty well laid back voice overs that glide you in to the action, while of course reassuring you along the way.

Paired with a Xbox 360 wired controller and i happen to have access to my 42" LCD HDTV sat at the side of me has a second screen to play on while we wait for the living room to be re-carpeted. It's all good!
Wanting to get Dirt3, but can't really spare the money at the moment. Looks great though. Playing Shift 2 at the moment, and that's just as good with a 360 controller.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 May 2011   #1299
PwnFrnzy

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
 
 

My computer is a bit older, so any games 2005 - 2006 and newer are unplayable. I currently have The Sims 2 Late Night, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and the whole Half Life series.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 May 2011   #1300
DarkXeno

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PwnFrnzy View Post
My computer is a bit older, so any games 2005 - 2006 and newer are unplayable. I currently have The Sims 2 Late Night, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and the whole Half Life series.
You can never go wrong with the Half Life Series.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 What Games Are You Playing?




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World
The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD When playing games and playing flash player.
Hello guys. So here is my issue i dont really know how to specific it further then this still hope it will help. I have been getting BSOD for a while now and it's getting to the point i cant do a single thing on the computer. I did the config for dumps and so on and ended up with this RAR file...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD whilst playing various games. Also happens when not playing games
Hello all, I've been having a few problems with my laptop since I bought it. The problem mainly occurs when I'm playing a game (usually xcom: enemy unknown or deus ex HR at the moment) but has occurred when I'm browsing the internet (albeit far less often). The BSODs appear to be random but I'm...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F
I just updated and rebuilt my PC and have reinstalled Win 7 64 bit and am constantly getting a BSOD while using the PC. Specifically while downloading/installing/playing games. I have also had the error occur just while surfing the internet. From the program Blue Screen Viewer it seems to...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )
Hi Guys, I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.
Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App