Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What Games Are You Playing?

15 Dec 2010   #561
vierasniper

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

AC2 is definitely a copy and paste, the only difference was a second hand blade thing. its not really a game changer. 5-6 sequels? harry potter games maybe, call of duty was also stretched out but i KNEW what i was getting into so it doesn't really bother me. im pretty sure AC:Brotherhood and AC3 is more of the same. copy and paste. the new elements dont really redeem it for me, its just seems like a wannabe medieval splinter cell.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Dec 2010   #562
raz415

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

I have recently bought L4D2. I'm really happy with it. I'm still pretty green when it comes to it, but it really is fun when I find good players that actually communicate and can tell me where I go wrong. Can't put my finger on it, but this game really is a marvel to play. Especially realism mode and vs realism. Nothing quite as satisfying as having a genius moment and killing a survivors. Like charging one and making him fall to his death or drown, or playing as jockey and guide towards a gruesome death ^^ Realism mode really adds to it, since even moving one human away from the group is dangerous for him if teammates aren't aware of his position anymore. It is simply so much better than L4D 1

On a side note, I'm now downloading Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands. It looks great, and I'm more than pleased that they decided to go in the general direction of the Sands of Time. That was the game I liked the most.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Dec 2010   #563
EzioAuditore

Winbdows 7 ultimate x64 | Ubuntu 12.04 x64 LTS
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by vierasniper View Post
AC2 is definitely a copy and paste, the only difference was a second hand blade thing. its not really a game changer. 5-6 sequels? harry potter games maybe, call of duty was also stretched out but i KNEW what i was getting into so it doesn't really bother me. im pretty sure AC:Brotherhood and AC3 is more of the same. copy and paste. the new elements dont really redeem it for me, its just seems like a wannabe medieval splinter cell.
Well, your seeing just one aspect of it. Hidden blade defines Assassins, so its ought to be there,, be it single or double. Moreover, in Ac2, u can hire your own factions and there's an economy system too which weren't in AC1.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Dec 2010   #564
EzioAuditore

Winbdows 7 ultimate x64 | Ubuntu 12.04 x64 LTS
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by raz415 View Post
I have recently bought L4D2. I'm really happy with it. I'm still pretty green when it comes to it, but it really is fun when I find good players that actually communicate and can tell me where I go wrong. Can't put my finger on it, but this game really is a marvel to play. Especially realism mode and vs realism. Nothing quite as satisfying as having a genius moment and killing a survivors. Like charging one and making him fall to his death or drown, or playing as jockey and guide towards a gruesome death ^^ Realism mode really adds to it, since even moving one human away from the group is dangerous for him if teammates aren't aware of his position anymore. It is simply so much better than L4D 1

On a side note, I'm now downloading Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands. It looks great, and I'm more than pleased that they decided to go in the general direction of the Sands of Time. That was the game I liked the most.
I haven't played LFD2 yet but, Ive Forgotten sands. Well forgotten sands's graphics are nice but the combat is too choppy. I mean, you'll often find yourself torturing (clicking) the left mouse button ceaselessly..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Dec 2010   #565
Solarstarshines

Windows 10 Home Premium 64bit sp1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by EzioAuditore View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by raz415 View Post
I have recently bought L4D2. I'm really happy with it. I'm still pretty green when it comes to it, but it really is fun when I find good players that actually communicate and can tell me where I go wrong. Can't put my finger on it, but this game really is a marvel to play. Especially realism mode and vs realism. Nothing quite as satisfying as having a genius moment and killing a survivors. Like charging one and making him fall to his death or drown, or playing as jockey and guide towards a gruesome death ^^ Realism mode really adds to it, since even moving one human away from the group is dangerous for him if teammates aren't aware of his position anymore. It is simply so much better than L4D 1

On a side note, I'm now downloading Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands. It looks great, and I'm more than pleased that they decided to go in the general direction of the Sands of Time. That was the game I liked the most.
I haven't played LFD2 yet but, Ive Forgotten sands. Well forgotten sands's graphics are nice but the combat is too choppy. I mean, you'll often find yourself torturing (clicking) the left mouse button ceaselessly..
I play LF4D 1&2 on Expert excellent games if you want to co-op with me just let me know and i will give you my gamer tag

I am actually focusing on DarkSiders right now for it is a pretty good story so far compared to getting Gothic 4 Arcania anyway i am at the First major boss after multiple trial and error getting here this is like a Ninja Gaiden / tombraider/prince of persia type of adventure If you guys have time check it out graphics are pretty decent and nice high resolutions i play it on highest i can get since my card can handle it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Dec 2010   #566
Scarface1zn

 

Any cod'ers here?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2010   #567
vierasniper

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by EzioAuditore View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by vierasniper View Post
AC2 is definitely a copy and paste, the only difference was a second hand blade thing. its not really a game changer. 5-6 sequels? harry potter games maybe, call of duty was also stretched out but i KNEW what i was getting into so it doesn't really bother me. im pretty sure AC:Brotherhood and AC3 is more of the same. copy and paste. the new elements dont really redeem it for me, its just seems like a wannabe medieval splinter cell.
Well, your seeing just one aspect of it. Hidden blade defines Assassins, so its ought to be there,, be it single or double. Moreover, in Ac2, u can hire your own factions and there's an economy system too which weren't in AC1.
hidden blades blades dont really define an assassin, their skill does. not that it would apply cuz ezio seems more like a killer that an actual assassin. hiring faction or having some sort of economy added doesnt really make it better, it takes away from the games core.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Dec 2010   #568
Wishmaster

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Playing Just Cause 2 ATM.
Grabbed it on STEAM the other day for $7.50. Love deals like that
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2010   #569
vierasniper

Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

been playing need for speed hot pursuit, i gotta say i missed the cops
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Dec 2010   #570
Seven Eleven

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
 
 

finished Ballad of Gay Tony. much much much much better than Lost and Damned. it was fuuuuuuun. madness almost like San Andreas. new weapons are awesome... shotgun with explosive rounds was my favourite

now finally to play COD:MW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 What Games Are You Playing?




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World
The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD When playing games and playing flash player.
Hello guys. So here is my issue i dont really know how to specific it further then this still hope it will help. I have been getting BSOD for a while now and it's getting to the point i cant do a single thing on the computer. I did the config for dumps and so on and ended up with this RAR file...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD whilst playing various games. Also happens when not playing games
Hello all, I've been having a few problems with my laptop since I bought it. The problem mainly occurs when I'm playing a game (usually xcom: enemy unknown or deus ex HR at the moment) but has occurred when I'm browsing the internet (albeit far less often). The BSODs appear to be random but I'm...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD downloading games/playing games/using internet 0x00000007F
I just updated and rebuilt my PC and have reinstalled Win 7 64 bit and am constantly getting a BSOD while using the PC. Specifically while downloading/installing/playing games. I have also had the error occur just while surfing the internet. From the program Blue Screen Viewer it seems to...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD randomly after playing games or playing movies )
Hi Guys, I have issues with my desktop. I randomly get the bsod (kernel data inpage error). I thought it started after I installes the new ATI drivers. So I tried older drivers but without any result. After that I thought it was an issues with Win 7 64bit. So I installed 32bit. But still I get...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD Playing various games, closing games, no overheating.
Hello, first time poster looking for help as I can't diagnose my issue after trying numerous things. Currently when I play a game the BSOD happens randomly, I can go a whole day without it, or it can happen frequently. It happens the most when I close or exit a game, then it'll kick to a blue...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:08.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App