Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Welcome to Seven Forums [3]

22 Nov 2010   #471
ICIT2LOL

Desk1 7 Home Prem / Desk2 10 Pro / Main lap Asus ROG 10 Pro 2 laptop Toshiba 7 Pro Asus P2520 7 & 10
 
 
Hello from down under

G'day to all the newbies since I joined - not that long ago - great spot and had two probs sorted only hours after joining!!

Oh and a saw in passing someone mentioning Commodore 64 wasn't that a dinosaur looking back lol!! After the I "inherited" a hand me down IBM ?8086 anyway it was incredibly slow though beating the C! Life as we know it now started with a new Osborne (local company) and then some real seriuos stuff with a Dell Pentium.
Still beginning to sound like an old timer eh?? hmmmm suppose I am - or I think I am if I could remember now what was it? errrrr can't remeber gone from me mind lol!!!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Nov 2010   #472
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
When I was young, all I had was this:

Attachment 116647

A Guy
Bill, did you master it?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #473
tea

Windows 7 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
G'day to all the newbies since I joined - not that long ago - great spot and had two probs sorted only hours after joining!!

Oh and a saw in passing someone mentioning Commodore 64 wasn't that a dinosaur looking back lol!! After the I "inherited" a hand me down IBM ?8086 anyway it was incredibly slow though beating the C! Life as we know it now started with a new Osborne (local company) and then some real seriuos stuff with a Dell Pentium.
Still beginning to sound like an old timer eh?? hmmmm suppose I am - or I think I am if I could remember now what was it? errrrr can't remeber gone from me mind lol!!!
Glad to have you with us! Welcome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Nov 2010   #474
Ukiii

Windows 7 Prof x64
 
 
Greetings :)

Hello Folks,

Nice to meet you all.

It's sooo good to be here. Finally I've found my perfect forum; it's professional, with nice people, and this is probably why it's been nearly 4 hours now into the night for me sitting and reading all the stuff that I wanted to read... Good work!

All the best and good luck to all of you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #475
tea

Windows 7 Pro 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Ukiii View Post
Hello Folks,

Nice to meet you all.

It's sooo good to be here. Finally I've found my perfect forum; it's professional, with nice people, and this is probably why it's been nearly 4 hours now into the night for me sitting and reading all the stuff that I wanted to read... Good work!

All the best and good luck to all of you.
Check out the tutorial section Tutorials - Windows 7 Forums It will keep you busy for hours Welcome!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #476
Ukiii

Windows 7 Prof x64
 
 

been there, done that.. and you won't believe... I do have more questions..!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #477
essenbe

Windows 7 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Enterprise X64/Windows 10 Pro X64/Linux Mint
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ICit2lol View Post
G'day to all the newbies since I joined - not that long ago - great spot and had two probs sorted only hours after joining!!

Oh and a saw in passing someone mentioning Commodore 64 wasn't that a dinosaur looking back lol!!
Yea, it was a dinosaur - kind of like me. And to a few others who said they had similar things when they were young. Where did I say I was young when I got that? BTW, I remember getting my first modem, I think it was 9.6 baud. I thought I had hit the big time then. So, don't ever try to tell me you have a slow internet connection, I know what a slow connection really is.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #478
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Hello and welcome ICit2lol
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #479
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dwarf View Post
In colour? I thought that it was only black & white in your day.
We got color in 1962, when I was not quite 2

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
When I was young, all I had was this:

Attachment 116647

A Guy
Bill, did you master it?
I had the cow down

Welcome to Seven Forums Ukiii


A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Nov 2010   #480
DocBrown

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Time to dust off the mouse pad &

Welcome some more New Members




My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Welcome to Seven Forums [3]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Seven Forums, Eight Forums, Registration question
Do I have to register a new account on Eight Forums or will my Seven Forums account work there too?
Chillout Room
Welcome to Seven Forums [4]
Welcome to Seven Forums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. Continued from:https://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/111917-welcome-seven-forums-3-a.html :)
General Discussion
W8 Forums
:sick::dinesh:I just tried to post in W8 Forum and was told that I wasn't allowed:eek: Surly Good looks, long legs, Self Supporting Breasts (64Bit) and an awesome booty ought to be enough. ;) Whats a birdulike supposed to do?
Chillout Room
Thank you Seven Forums
Hello, I Wanted to take a moment to thank you guys and gals for such a great forum! As a long time power user I finally gave in and made the switch from XP straight to 7 bypassing Vista altogether. The tutorials, guides, and threads that forum members here have posted have been incredibly...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App