Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Welcome to Seven Forums [3]

02 Oct 2010   #71
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Hello robbymcnob, welcome to Seven Forums! Welcome to Seven Forums [3]-rip-xp2.png




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Oct 2010   #72
robbymcnob

windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Thankyou and yes r.i.p xp its been emotional
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Oct 2010   #73
deepakumar

windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Welcome Robby to 7 forum..... it is hard let go of that XP damn its so tempting could never get my hands of it...used for almost 5 years...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Oct 2010   #74
robbymcnob

windows 7 ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Still have my best old desky with e6600 1950pro and 2 laptos on xp pro . mental note to self must start selling things
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Oct 2010   #75
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by robbymcnob View Post
Still have my best old desky with e6600 1950pro and 2 laptos on xp pro . mental note to self must start selling things
Welcome aboard, Robby; and welcome to Windows 7. I still have an XP laptop; but I surely don't regret switching to Win 7 on my desktop!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Oct 2010   #76
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by robbymcnob View Post
Hi folks just getting into this win7 malarkey was stuck in xp pro forever
welcome!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Oct 2010   #77
SevenUser12

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Build 7600[Desktop] , Windows XP Pro SP3 x86[Notebook]
 
 

This forums helped me a lot.. I`ill keep supporting this forums
anyway..what is "Reputation" on the top right posting box and what can it do?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Oct 2010   #78
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by SevenUser12 View Post
This forums helped me a lot.. I`ill keep supporting this forums
anyway..what is "Reputation" on the top right posting box and what can it do?
you shuld read :
Windows 7 Forums - FAQ: User Profile Features

and
Reputation and Badges [4]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Oct 2010   #79
baddog

 
 
Hi from Colorado - thanks for the help!

Hi, my name is Julie and I arrived here because my HP that I had for 7 years committed suicide. It was running XP and I was wayyy happy about that. Unfortunately, I had to get a new computer, and as we all know, they now run Win7. I was wayyy unhappy about that!

Anyway, I couldn't get my permissions to let me into hardly anything, and not being an expert on reassigning paths and such, I couldn't access any of my stuff I had restored from Carbonite. That is, until I found you guys, You may have saved someones life today, because if this went on much longer, I may have KILLED someone!

I already know that this place is going to be a wealth of info, and I thank you for the chance to meet you all!

Julie
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Oct 2010   #80
lorddenis

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by baddog View Post
Hi, my name is Julie and I arrived here because my HP that I had for 7 years committed suicide. It was running XP and I was wayyy happy about that. Unfortunately, I had to get a new computer, and as we all know, they now run Win7. I was wayyy unhappy about that!

Anyway, I couldn't get my permissions to let me into hardly anything, and not being an expert on reassigning paths and such, I couldn't access any of my stuff I had restored from Carbonite. That is, until I found you guys, You may have saved someones life today, because if this went on much longer, I may have KILLED someone!

I already know that this place is going to be a wealth of info, and I thank you for the chance to meet you all!

Julie
welcome!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Welcome to Seven Forums [3]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Seven Forums, Eight Forums, Registration question
Do I have to register a new account on Eight Forums or will my Seven Forums account work there too?
Chillout Room
Welcome to Seven Forums [4]
Welcome to Seven Forums! Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello. Continued from:https://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/111917-welcome-seven-forums-3-a.html :)
General Discussion
W8 Forums
:sick::dinesh:I just tried to post in W8 Forum and was told that I wasn't allowed:eek: Surly Good looks, long legs, Self Supporting Breasts (64Bit) and an awesome booty ought to be enough. ;) Whats a birdulike supposed to do?
Chillout Room
Thank you Seven Forums
Hello, I Wanted to take a moment to thank you guys and gals for such a great forum! As a long time power user I finally gave in and made the switch from XP straight to 7 bypassing Vista altogether. The tutorials, guides, and threads that forum members here have posted have been incredibly...
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:16.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App