Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Welcome to Seven Forums [4]

18 Dec 2010   #151
TheBetaFox

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Hey there! I'm new to the Seven Forums, and I decided to come by here to say hi.
(P.S, look at my signature. Can anyone help me on how to import the uploaded signature image in the.. well.. signature?)


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
18 Dec 2010   #152
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Welcome to Seven Forums TheBetaFox. Have a look at this post:

https://www.sevenforums.com/296838-post1.html

Mind the size limits for you are 600 x 100, make sure to save the sig.

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Dec 2010   #153
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Hello TheBetaFox, welcome to Seven Forums!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Dec 2010   #154
TheBetaFox

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Welcome to Seven Forums TheBetaFox. Have a look at this post:

https://www.sevenforums.com/296838-post1.html

Mind the size limits for you are 600 x 100, make sure to save the sig.

A Guy
The SIGPIC tags won't work for me, nor the IMG tags, that's why I asked the question. Look at my signature - all I see is the normal code, it didn't 'transform' into an image.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Dec 2010   #155
CarlTR6

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Welcome aboard, TheBetaFox. Glad you joined us.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Dec 2010   #156
StalkeR

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Welcome to SF TheBetaFox!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Dec 2010   #157
TheBetaFox

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Thanks a lot, guys, but I hope there's someone that could help me with my sig problem..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Dec 2010   #158
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetaFox View Post
Thanks a lot, guys, but I hope there's someone that could help me with my sig problem..


I believe one has to be here a while before some member features are available.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Dec 2010   #159
TheBetaFox

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetaFox View Post
Thanks a lot, guys, but I hope there's someone that could help me with my sig problem..


I believe one has to be here a while before some member features are available.
And, if you don't mind me asking, how long is 'a while'?
EDIT: Nevermind, it's fully working now!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Dec 2010   #160
Bare Foot Kid
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetaFox View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetaFox View Post
Thanks a lot, guys, but I hope there's someone that could help me with my sig problem..


I believe one has to be here a while before some member features are available.
And, if you don't mind me asking, how long is 'a while'?
EDIT: Nevermind, it's fully working now!

About that long!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Welcome to Seven Forums [4]




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Seven Forums, Eight Forums, Registration question
Do I have to register a new account on Eight Forums or will my Seven Forums account work there too?
Chillout Room
W8 Forums
:sick::dinesh:I just tried to post in W8 Forum and was told that I wasn't allowed:eek: Surly Good looks, long legs, Self Supporting Breasts (64Bit) and an awesome booty ought to be enough. ;) Whats a birdulike supposed to do?
Chillout Room
Thank you Seven Forums
Hello, I Wanted to take a moment to thank you guys and gals for such a great forum! As a long time power user I finally gave in and made the switch from XP straight to 7 bypassing Vista altogether. The tutorials, guides, and threads that forum members here have posted have been incredibly...
Chillout Room
Eight Forums
Hey Guys, Once again z3r010 has raised the bar of forums! Here is the new site: Windows 8 Forums Have fun guys! :)
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App