Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Filling Out "My System Specs"

04 Sep 2009   #41
Kari

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by InternetLord View Post
has nothing to do with the discussion.
In my opinion it has. This judgment many of us do (Antman is not alone) is often based on the fact that OP does not understand the importance of specs, or for some other reason is not willing to tell.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by InternetLord View Post
as i agreed in post #37.
Yes, I noticed. My reply was not intended to oppose your argument, which I fully understand. I just told what I think about that kind of thinking.

Kari


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
04 Sep 2009   #42
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
I have to confess - some time ago, I changed how helpful I like to be. I read a question, look at the specs, the wording and grammar of the question, the OP's vital statistics - and make a judgement. I leave some threads unattended simply because I do not wish to engage in the same old arguments again - without knowing for sure that the arguments will present.

I know you lurking gurus, and gurus to be, know exactly what I mean.
+1 !!!

There comes a time when I have to balance my time between users who will take the time/trouble to fill out their system specs and those who are too busy. Those in the former group will, in all probability, get a resolution to their problem. Those in the latter will, in all probability, remain unsolved.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2009   #43
Antman

 

OK, crucified Santa. I repped you for making a professional argument and then you go and piss on it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Sep 2009   #44
Tews

64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
OK, crucified Santa. I repped you for making a professional argument and then you go and piss on it.

Okay ... I'll just back out of here ... quietly ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2009   #45
Sassa

 
 

This OP filled his spec:
Quote:
System Manufacturer/Model Number matt332
OS Windows7
CPU matt332
Motherboard matt332
Memory matt332
Graphics Card matt332
Sound Card matt332
Monitor(s) Displays matt332
PSU matt332
Case matt332
Cooling matt332
Hard Drives matt332
For those who don't belive me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2009   #46
InternetLord

Windows 7 Eternity Build 7600 RTM Activated x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Antman View Post
OK, crucified Santa. I repped you for making a professional argument and then you go and piss on it.
i missed the one post.

i just click on CounterStrike:Source Resolution problem and i see what you are saying.
i would ask the mod to just close the thread or ignore him.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Filling Out "My System Specs"




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Cant find "System Image" of 36 GB but its shows on "Manage Disc Space"
Dear Experts, I have created windows image on Drive F: but delete it after some time manually due to some space prob. But while backup shows about 40 GB only few GB space got free after deletion. When i try to again take the the backup using windows 7 backup & restore option, its still shows 35...
Backup and Restore
Can't ID driverless devices "Base System Device" and "Broadcom USH"
There are 2 devices in the "Device Manager" that do not have drivers installed. I just did a clean install of Window 7 SP1 32-bit to a Dell Latitude E6500. I have uploaded all the Windows updates and all seems to be performing well. However, there are two devices in the "device manager" that do...
Drivers
Random "Bad Pool Header" and "System Service Exception" BSODs
I have been getting these "Bad Pool Header" and "System Service Exception" BSODs for about a day now (the "Bad Pool Header" one tends to pop up more often then the other btw). I ran a registry cleaner which didn't work and ran memtest this morning and it showed that my memory was fine. The BSODs...
BSOD Help and Support
"Return computer to factory condition" or "Use A System Image Crea..."
Which one should I do? I originally wanted to just do "Return computer to factory condition" but Theog just suggested "Use A System Image Created Earlier." I have no idea what to do. So confusing! :confused:
Backup and Restore
Question about filling out system specs
I am using the CPU-Z to find out all my system specs. But I do not know witch one of these use as my motherboard? do I use the manufacturer, Model, Brand? I know it is on the main board tab. But I do not know with one to use for the name.
Chillout Room
Filling out System Specs
After a month or so on this forum, I just discovered how to fill out my system specs. I did so for my desktop but now wonder how, if a question I have pertaining to one of my two laptops, I post the specs for each? Seems like I might have to login under another user name and fill out the specs...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App