Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 [7260] HELP!

22 Jun 2009   #11
7Heaven

Windows 7 7260 X86
 
 

Seen this before, might work add a second keyboard, should give you back control of language bar.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Jun 2009   #12
MitchellEve

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

couldn't I just use a registry edit or something?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jun 2009   #13
myzr7

Windows 7 Ulti. x64
 
 

Hope that you try what is suggested above about adding a second keyboard to fix your problem. I found this reg edit in this link, not sure what it will do in windows 7? Make a restore point before doing this. good luck to you.
myITforum.com : Get rid of the Annoying Language Bar
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jun 2009   #14
MitchellEve

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

I've tried everything, even that and it didn't work. Maybe I'm stuck with it until I do a clean install.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2009   #15
bigrcanada

Windows 7 x64 build 7229, Windows XP Pro 32 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
No 64 bit after 6229 but really soon RTM

I would wait tops 2 weeks
Thanks for the reply. Any word if the keys currently circulating will work with RTM until 03/2010? I'm happy with 7229 thus far, though USB drivers and my Witcher game don't seem to work well. As a side note...the USB drivers(in my case a asus M4A78T-E M/B) should be updated with the Vista 64 bit if you want to use your blackberry. took me a day to track down that solution and the USB is now working fine.

Cheers
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2009   #16
myzr7

Windows 7 Ulti. x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bigrcanada View Post
Thanks for the reply. Any word if the keys currently circulating will work with RTM until 03/2010? I'm happy with 7229 thus far, though USB drivers and my Witcher game don't seem to work well. As a side note...the USB drivers(in my case a asus M4A78T-E M/B) should be updated with the Vista 64 bit if you want to use your blackberry. took me a day to track down that solution and the USB is now working fine.

Cheers
Hello Welcome to SevenForums, bigrcanada

Hope that you have a good stay here on SF. Word has been no the Beta or RC keys will not work for RTM. However you can re-arm for a total of 120 days I believe, Hope this helps you. lm

https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-120-days.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2009   #17
Snufffed

 

If the latest leak. 7260 on 7260 loader RTM release via VHD. currently dated . install.wim 6-21-09 indicates it really is RTM release.
WZOR and Gosugoon state:
FINAL ROADMAP FOR WINDOWS 7 - WZT Say
Process Next-Step : RTM Escrow > RTM RC > Gold code > Final version > RTM-version
06.01 ~ 06.19 BUILDING RTM ESCROW
06.22 ~ 07.10 RTM RECALL
07.10 RTM FINAL BUILD TARGET (Gold)
07.13 RTM SIGN-OFF (Final)

If the 7260.VHD is same as recall RTM. then why do the RC and BETA Keys still activate and Authenticate this version.

Buildlab: 7260.win7_rtm.090612-2110
BuildLabex: 7260.0.x86fre.win7_rtm.090612-2110
plus you have 4x -rearm which indicates that this version is good until:
3-01-2010 plus 4 x 30 = 120 + 1 RESET = 30 for a total of 150 days or 5 months. 8-01-2010.

Why is everbody not upgrading to or at least USING. this version.
7260 - RTM. if you like x86.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2009   #18
MitchellEve

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bigrcanada View Post
Thanks for the reply. Any word if the keys currently circulating will work with RTM until 03/2010? I'm happy with 7229 thus far, though USB drivers and my Witcher game don't seem to work well. As a side note...the USB drivers(in my case a asus M4A78T-E M/B) should be updated with the Vista 64 bit if you want to use your blackberry. took me a day to track down that solution and the USB is now working fine.

Cheers
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by myzr7 View Post
Hello Welcome to SevenForums, bigrcanada

Hope that you have a good stay here on SF. Word has been no the Beta or RC keys will not work for RTM. However you can re-arm for a total of 120 days I believe, Hope this helps you. lm

https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...-120-days.html
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
If the latest leak. 7260 on 7260 loader RTM release via VHD. currently dated . install.wim 6-21-09 indicates it really is RTM release.
WZOR and Gosugoon state:
FINAL ROADMAP FOR WINDOWS 7 - WZT Say
Process Next-Step : RTM Escrow > RTM RC > Gold code > Final version > RTM-version
06.01 ~ 06.19 BUILDING RTM ESCROW
06.22 ~ 07.10 RTM RECALL
07.10 RTM FINAL BUILD TARGET (Gold)
07.13 RTM SIGN-OFF (Final)

If the 7260.VHD is same as recall RTM. then why do the RC and BETA Keys still activate and Authenticate this version.

Buildlab: 7260.win7_rtm.090612-2110
BuildLabex: 7260.0.x86fre.win7_rtm.090612-2110
plus you have 4x -rearm which indicates that this version is good until:
3-01-2010 plus 4 x 30 = 120 + 1 RESET = 30 for a total of 150 days or 5 months. 8-01-2010.

Why is everbody not upgrading to or at least USING. this version.
7260 - RTM. if you like x86.


I don't want to be rude, but you're not even posting towards my topic. bigrcanada please don't come to my thread and start a new topic. Sorry but its not fair to me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2009   #19
Snufffed

 
language bar

If you really want it gone so you can't ever see it again:

1. Go to "Start", then "Run"
2. Type "Regsvr32.exe /u msutb.dll" and press enter
3. The Language bar will never bother you again!

see if this works.

sorry about the thread being stole. hope the above helps.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2009   #20
MitchellEve

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

yeah that doesn't work...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 [7260] HELP!




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7260 Help Urgent please......
i jus wanna download Windows 7260 and asked my friend about that...then he said this "Build 7260 is just a RTM build. Meaning that it's not the final build. Windows 7 will be Retail released this October 2009. As of right now, it's still in testing, so Build 7260 will have bugs and so on. Just...
General Discussion
7260-rtm
First i thought i'd give it the RTM name so as to insure everybody about the newest LEAK. suppose to be SameAs RTM. 1. I am very unhappy with it, not as fast as 7260-7229(loader) version. 2. Live Email did not work properly. manual import to get all things right. 3. 7260-RTM did not ask for KEY....
Installation & Setup
Windows Media Center Features in build 7260 NOT there?
OK guys I need some feedback from others here that have build 7260 installed & have tested Media Center. ;) Here's the thing...Media Center in build 7229 has added features in it such as Internet TV without using any plugins at all! I works too as I've tested it to make sure! Where as (on...
Media Center
Build 7260 x64?
I haven't been able to find any info on when or if they'll be a 7260 x64 build - is there a reason there's not going to be one? Is 7230 x64 the last 64bit build? Sorry, just wondering :o
General Discussion
Windows Server 2008 R2 7260 x64 coming soon.
Coming soon. As soon as I have it, you guys will know. MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.SERVER.2008.R2.BUILD.7260.WIN7_R TM.X64.VHD.ENGLISH 7260.0.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090612-2110.serverenterprise_en-us_vl.serverenterprise.vhd SIZE: 6,834,271,744 byte
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:07.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App