Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: 7265 fake or not? - Fake

02 Jul 2009   #71
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lebon14 View Post
THIS.

It starts to get on my nerves... those "oh new leaked build!" threads.

People should just stick with the official builds and wait for RTM to hit shelves.
I understand what you mean but I actually encountered quite a few bugs with 7 (some GUI, some driver, some showstopper) and really was ready to just stick with vista (which wasn't any better by any means). I seek the builds to make my experience with the computer using 7 as painless as possible...Plus I like to see the progress firsthand (as little as it may be now) as a hobby


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Jul 2009   #72
DJG

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lebon14 View Post
THIS.

It starts to get on my nerves... those "oh new leaked build!" threads.

People should just stick with the official builds and wait for RTM to hit shelves.
Lighten up, guy! Think of it as a sport - some people like tennis, some baseball, some enjoy crashing and recovering their system with a Win 7 leak ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2009   #73
holo88

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DJG View Post
Lighten up, guy! Think of it as a sport - some people like tennis, some baseball, some enjoy crashing and recovering their system with a Win 7 leak ...
hell, i crashed and recovered like 3 times today, alone.
GO TEAM! (theres no 'thums-up smiley')
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Jul 2009   #74
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by holo88 View Post
hell, i crashed and recovered like 3 times today, alone.
GO TEAM! (theres no 'thums-up smiley')
If there was one it has to be the vault boy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2009   #75
raj11650

win 7 build 7600.16385 x64
 
 

Here is a list of the latest builds that were compiled:

6.1.7260.0.win7_rtm.090612-2110 - Leaked June 17, 2009 (VHD and ISO)
6.1.7261.0.win7_rtm.090615-1900 - RTM Candidate - Voted no go (7233 ?)
6.1.7262.0.win7_rtm.090617-1900 - RTM Candidate - Voted no go
6.1.7263.0.win7_rtm.090619-1900 - RTM Candidate - Voted no go
6.1.7264.0.win7_rtm.090622-1900 - Leaked June 30, 2009 (ISO)
6.1.7265.0.win7_rtm.090624-1905 - RTM Candidate
6.1.7266.0.win7_rtm.090625-1847 - RTM Candidate
6.1.7267.0.win7_rtm.090629-1900 - RTM Candidate
6.1.7268.0.win7_rtm.090701-***x - RTM Candidate (still a rumored build – no confirmation yet that it has been compiled)

source: GeekSmack
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2009   #76
maccik

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by raj1402 View Post
Here is a list of the latest builds that were compiled:

6.1.7260.0.win7_rtm.090612-2110 - Leaked June 17, 2009 (VHD and ISO)
6.1.7261.0.win7_rtm.090615-1900 - RTM Candidate - Voted no go (7233 ?)
6.1.7262.0.win7_rtm.090617-1900 - RTM Candidate - Voted no go
6.1.7263.0.win7_rtm.090619-1900 - RTM Candidate - Voted no go
6.1.7264.0.win7_rtm.090622-1900 - Leaked June 30, 2009 (ISO)
6.1.7265.0.win7_rtm.090624-1905 - RTM Candidate
6.1.7266.0.win7_rtm.090625-1847 - RTM Candidate
6.1.7267.0.win7_rtm.090629-1900 - RTM Candidate
6.1.7268.0.win7_rtm.090701-***x - RTM Candidate (still a rumored build – no confirmation yet that it has been compiled)

source: GeekSmack


fake build list ...


so now even at 28 June last build was 7265


NO 7279 and 7266 in the RTM branch
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2009   #77
septprince

Window 7 build 7600, Xp pro(VM)
 
 

Seems like wzor is stuck on 6.1.7265.0.win7_rtm.090624-1905.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2009   #78
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by septprince View Post
Seems like wzor is stuck on 6.1.7265.0.win7_rtm.090624-1905.
Exactly what I was thinking....I tend to go with WZor....they have proved that they are an honest source
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2009   #79
septprince

Window 7 build 7600, Xp pro(VM)
 
 

check this out..


Attached Thumbnails
7265 fake or not? - Fake-untitled.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2009   #80
Zidane24

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 - Mac OS X 10.6.4 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by septprince View Post
check this out..
Good job finding that! Straight from the lion's mouth as they say....that proves there is a 7265 but doesn't disprove geeksmack's list (I am still sticking with WZor though). Hope a leak comes next....

EDIT:Can you tell me how you searched to find that on Connect? I have been trying to find that article....unless it is only for paying people
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 7265 fake or not? - Fake




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
MSRT Fake
This one comes from a drive-by download with the domain hosted in Moldova. The fake tool may install on your system as “Protection System”. Complete report with images at Malware Diaries » Blog Archive » MSRT Not!
System Security
fake or real help
Virustotal. MD5: 59495520c6236a722c6df6395a23b34e Trojan Horse Trojan.Generic.60079 probably a variant of Win32/Agent is this file safe it says that 65 percent detected it as a virus but each one has a different name for type of threat i website cheathappens says that it is a fasle postive any...
System Security
Fake Online AV Scanner Installs Fake AV
Fake Online AV Scanner Installs Fake AV Today, SophosLabs witnessed a bogus website with a fake online AntiAdware scanner. When the website is accessed, it executes embedded javascript within the webpage. This script will cause the victim’s computer to display a fake progress bar pretending to...
System Security
Legit or fake? :P
Saw this image from a local website. The guy is thanking "MSDNAA" for sending him the disc. Hehe. http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii85/ice24_/07292009001.jpg
Chillout Room


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App