Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: User Accounts?

10 Jun 2011   #41
t-4-2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Senteaf View Post
no other way?

Senteal,

What is your computer make.... Dell, Acer, Hp, etc. ?

The full model name please.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
10 Jun 2011   #42
richc46

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10, Home Clean Install
 
 

If you do not want to lose your stuff, as far as Barman and I know, its a repair install.
There may be other ways, but be sure that you know the consequences of what you will do.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2011   #43
Senteaf

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by t-4-2 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Senteaf View Post
no other way?

Senteal,

What is your computer make.... Dell, Acer, Hp, etc. ?

The full model name please.
Quote:
Model Name: Lenovo G560 0679
Exactly as it is written on my laptop...



Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richc46 View Post
If you do not want to lose your stuff, as far as Barman and I know, its a repair install.
There may be other ways, but be sure that you know the consequences of what you will do.
I'll see t-4-2 can do...
Anyway I need the disc for it and I don't have it.
But thanks anyway!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Jun 2011   #44
t-4-2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Senteaf View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by t-4-2 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Senteaf View Post
no other way?

Senteal,

What is your computer make.... Dell, Acer, Hp, etc. ?

The full model name please.
Quote:
Model Name: Lenovo G560 0679
Exactly as it is written on my laptop...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richc46 View Post
If you do not want to lose your stuff, as far as Barman and I know, its a repair install.
There may be other ways, but be sure that you know the consequences of what you will do.
I'll see t-4-2 can do...
Anyway I need the disc for it and I don't have it.
But thanks anyway!

If you don't want to lose your files, the advice given to you by the two " Seven Guru " is the best way, the only way, to go
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2011   #45
Senteaf

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

It's okey I will buy a repair disc...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Jun 2011   #46
t-4-2

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Senteaf View Post
It's okey I will buy a repair disc...
Good luck.

Would like to hear the final result if you don't mind posting back.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 User Accounts?




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Unknown user showing in user accounts - possibly compromised?
Hi all, Hoping someone might be able to help. Recently, a few strange things have happened with the PC, which first started when I found I couldn't use the Backup & Recovery software in Windows 7. Whenever I clicked on one of the buttons with a shield, nothing would happen at all. I've looked...
System Security
User accounts created but not able to logon - No user profile
I am a lab technician for Microsoft classes at a community college. One of our students somehow messed up his hard drive. The computer is running Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 64-bit. The system has two administrator accounts and one standard user account. I am still able to logon with those accounts...
General Discussion
User Accounts
Hekko Does Advanced Users Accounts which is started via windows\system32\netplwiz.exe still relevant.At the moment it shows me as the Administrator and under the Advanced tab you can do other things If you then navigate to the Control Panel\User Accounts on the left pane there is another...
General Discussion
User Accounts X 2
On my Laptop running Win7 Home Prem, I have only one user account (administrator) all programs were installed by first unblocking them then installed by ' Run as Administrator'. I want to know what will/could happen if I add another Administrator Account, then change my original to a 'Standard...
General Discussion
User Accounts / Manage Accounts Blank
Hello I have been chasing up an answer to this problem for a couple of weeks now and have found a number of people with same symptoms but no answer which works. When I go to the User Accouns page the dialog box for the "Choose the Account you would like to change" is blank. I am an...
General Discussion
User accounts
I did an upgrade from Vista to w7 ultimate and everything went great so i set up user accounts that werent there before. I wanted to set up as administrator the upgrade version, and 2 standard accounts. Now what happened is the admin account is new and the upgrade account is set as a regular...
General Discussion


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App