Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: strange issue

06 Jul 2011   #11
NRT

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

here it is........




Attached Images
strange issue-capture.jpg 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
06 Jul 2011   #12
MvdB

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

Ok, thx... could you turn off winamp + your 3 Internet Explorer sessions, just as a test, and report back if it takes any longer for the problem to occur?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2011   #13
NRT

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
Ok, thx... could you turn off winamp + your 3 Internet Explorer sessions, just as a test, and report back if it takes any longer for the problem to occur?

i checked by turning off winamp + 3 internet explorer sessions. then i cheked audition... but the problem still there....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Jul 2011   #14
MvdB

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NRT View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
Ok, thx... could you turn off winamp + your 3 Internet Explorer sessions, just as a test, and report back if it takes any longer for the problem to occur?

i checked by turning off winamp + 3 internet explorer sessions. then i cheked audition... but the problem still there....
That's expected but, just to be sure, is the problem immediate? Or did it take longer to happen?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #15
NRT

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NRT View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
Ok, thx... could you turn off winamp + your 3 Internet Explorer sessions, just as a test, and report back if it takes any longer for the problem to occur?

i checked by turning off winamp + 3 internet explorer sessions. then i cheked audition... but the problem still there....
That's expected but, just to be sure, is the problem immediate? Or did it take longer to happen?

happened immediatly..... this problem happens, whn i scroll audition's zooming bar...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #16
MvdB

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

I would still guess your memory is the best chance... Is there some way you could borow the right 2 x 2G RAM sticks or 1 x 4G? For testing purposes? Even though you shouldn't have this problem, probably caused by some thirdparty driver... if ample memory, which is a good thing anyway, is available, your machine suffers less from these drivers...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #17
NRT

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
I would still guess your memory is the best chance... Is there some way you could borow the right 2 x 2G RAM sticks or 1 x 4G? For testing purposes? Even though you shouldn't have this problem, probably caused by some thirdparty driver... if ample memory, which is a good thing anyway, is available, your machine suffers less from these drivers...


let me try to collect RAM sticks.....

NB: one of my frnd told me thtat, it might b a HDD problem.. cud it be ???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #18
MvdB

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

NRT, did some research on your problem, outside of W7...
Please see this link (if you haven't already)
Troubleshoot recording, playback, and monitoring in Adobe Audition 2 and Audition 3
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #19
MvdB

Windows 7 64b Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NRT View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
I would still guess your memory is the best chance... Is there some way you could borow the right 2 x 2G RAM sticks or 1 x 4G? For testing purposes? Even though you shouldn't have this problem, probably caused by some thirdparty driver... if ample memory, which is a good thing anyway, is available, your machine suffers less from these drivers...


let me try to collect RAM sticks.....

NB: one of my frnd told me thtat, it might b a HDD problem.. cud it be ???
I don't think so, especially not if this is the ONLY problem you have on this PC...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Jul 2011   #20
NRT

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by MvdB View Post
NRT, did some research on your problem, outside of W7...
Please see this link (if you haven't already)
Troubleshoot recording, playback, and monitoring in Adobe Audition 2 and Audition 3

i have seen this before.... anyways thnx for pointing it out... this is not my prob bro...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 strange issue




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Strange HDD issue
In all my years of building and supporting PCs, I have never encountered this before. In the system listed in System Specs, I was trying to open some media files on my D drive, which is the WD 750 Caviar Black. A few of them hung up for a little while and then gave me a Windows Media Player error...
Hardware & Devices
Strange issue
Here is a very strange issue that I would value some help with if possible. About a month ago my PC was prone to freezes on bootup. When I eventually got into Windows, the PC would often freeze again resulting in several bootups and system startup repairs etc. I ran several free and paid-for...
General Discussion
Very strange issue.
I have two HDD attached to my PC. Here is my HDD with my C:\Documents and settings\Momchil folder which is my user name on the computer. http://i51.tinypic.com/mlia9c.jpg And here is the exact same folder and directory in the other HDD G:\ which I NEVER attached to my computer!!! NEVER! ...
General Discussion
Strange Win 7 Issue
Just came back from a restart and all of the sudden, ALL of my desktop icons have a little yellow padlock on the bottom left. No idea how or why this is happening. I haven't changed any settings/permissions, etc. How do I "unlock" these icons? What's going on over here Windows??? :huh:
General Discussion
Very strange issue
The background information: Recently I was having a few issues deleting a file off my D: drive (this is not my OS partition.) I ended up modifying a few of the drive's administrative security properties. I gave myself, the only user on this PC, 'Full Control' permissions of this drive. I restarted...
Performance & Maintenance
strange USB HDD issue
OK my laptop specs are listed and here are the specs of the drives I am using. Toshiba USB HDD 5400 RPM 250GB 2.5" drive Western Digital My Passport USB HDD 250GB not sure on speed. both formatted NTFS when I plug both in and try and move even a single file 300+MB or more from one drive to...
Hardware & Devices


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:47.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App