Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Strange PC Crashes, I need help and suggestions please!

04 Aug 2013   #11
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
61 C, at idle is pretty high.
You should clean it regardless of the occasional crash.

Does it bugcheck?

make sure your PC is configured correctly | Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
at the time it was 61 i was running a game actually, if im not playing like right now the temp is 48, i will do. By the way, its not a BSOD that im getting, it just freezes for like a second or less, the screen goes black and i hear a sound just like when a car is out fuel and trying to start up. Sometimes it restarts by itself other times i have to move the ram to another port


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
04 Aug 2013   #12
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

It sounds like a driver is acting up.

Can you please upload the MSINFO32 file?
  1. Start> RUN> "MSINFO32" without the quotes then hit [Enter].
  2. In "MSINFO32" go to, File> Save> name it your user-name and upload.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #13
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

There you go!


I hope its driver more than something like gpu or mobo :/


Attached Files
File Type: zip AeTheCrashNFO.zip (79.0 KB, 2 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Aug 2013   #14
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

When the hang/crash occur do you happen to have Lol client running in the background?
If so try:
A complete shutdown.
Boot, when you get into the Windows environment
don't launch anything related to league of legends.
If it is set to run automatically disable it and try again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #15
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
When the hang/crash occur do you happen to have Lol client running in the background?
If so try:
A complete shutdown.
Boot, when you get into the Windows environment
don't launch anything related to league of legends.
If it is set to run automatically disable it and try again.
Sometimes, yesterday i was only on google chrome, that was the only program open
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #16
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Try rolling back your drivers to a more stable release, I suggest 314.22 | Drivers | GeForce
When installing, Choose "Clean Install"
Deselect, The 3D Vision and HD Audio options
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #17
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Try rolling back your drivers to a more stable release, I suggest 314.22 | Drivers | GeForce
When installing, Choose "Clean Install"
Deselect, The 3D Vision and HD Audio options
Thank you! I will try that out, so i just have to unistall my current driver cclean it, then install this one? So do you think its a software issue more than a hardware?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #18
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AeTheCrash View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Try rolling back your drivers to a more stable release, I suggest 314.22 | Drivers | GeForce
When installing, Choose "Clean Install"
Deselect, The 3D Vision and HD Audio options
Thank you! I will try that out, so i just have to unistall my current driver cclean it, then install this one? So do you think its a software issue more than a hardware?
You never know until you have control on your variables.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #19
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AeTheCrash View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Try rolling back your drivers to a more stable release, I suggest 314.22 | Drivers | GeForce
When installing, Choose "Clean Install"
Deselect, The 3D Vision and HD Audio options
Thank you! I will try that out, so i just have to unistall my current driver cclean it, then install this one? So do you think its a software issue more than a hardware?
You never know until you have control on your variables.
what do you mean by that? im very bad at this kind of stuff xD
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Aug 2013   #20
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AeTheCrash View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AeTheCrash View Post

Thank you! I will try that out, so i just have to unistall my current driver cclean it, then install this one? So do you think its a software issue more than a hardware?
You never know until you have control on your variables.
what do you mean by that? im very bad at this kind of stuff xD
Lol all I meant was you have to try it first, then come to a conclusion
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Strange PC Crashes, I need help and suggestions please!




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
strange random crashes when watching netflix and doing simple task
here's my dump files for you to see. I've been helped by the amazing people here and I'm hoping I can find some help again. it seems like my pc just crashes at random, it varies from solid green, pink, white, and black color, and all I can do is reboot. its hard to pin point the exact problem...
BSOD Help and Support
Intermittent BSOD, Black screen and freeze crashes with strange sound
Hi all, My computer seems to crash, BSOD and freeze at random times. It seems to always crash after a few minutes of running on a fresh start. I've run Malwarebytes anti-malware scan and MSE Scan which found nothing. I've updated drivers, run Windbg, driver validater, disabled non-windows...
BSOD Help and Support
Strange explorer.exe random crashes with dmp file
Hey Guys, I really need to learn more about diagnosing, I have had a very stable system, but recently explorer.exe has just been failing randomly. Can someone help me look at the cause? I read the how to prepare a dmp file from here:...
BSOD Help and Support
Win 7 crashes with strange noise
Hello guys, I've been experiencing this issue for a month or two now, but sometimes when I play games on my PC (Win 7 Home Premium 64bit) it just completely crashes down (not at start, but during the game after having it up and running for minutes and sometimes hours). I don't know what causes...
BSOD Help and Support
Strange crashes during gaming.
After installing the most recent RC of Windows 7 and performing an upgrade from Vista to Windows 7 - but I've been running into a most unusual crashing issue. My computer never crashes under normal circumstances, but as soon as you feed it sufficient stress , it'll eventually crash without...
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App