Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Strange PC Crashes, I need help and suggestions please!

04 Aug 2013   #21
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AeTheCrash View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post

You never know until you have control on your variables.
what do you mean by that? im very bad at this kind of stuff xD
Lol all I meant was you have to try it first, then come to a conclusion
Gotcha! I will let you tomorrow if my pc will crash again! Thanks again


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
04 Aug 2013   #22
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AeTheCrash View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post

You never know until you have control on your variables.
what do you mean by that? im very bad at this kind of stuff xD
Lol all I meant was you have to try it first, then come to a conclusion
Bad news, i went out for 30minutes when i came back my monitor was on but nothing was displayed, my keyboard lights were off mouse wasnt working, but fans/cpu were running.


UPDATE: 5mins ago, it happend again! I was on Google, and all of a sudden the screen went black, no signal on the keyboard or mouse. Tried to restart the computer, but I had a long beep sound and then it just stayed black with no signal to monitor or keyboard. Took all cables off from the back, and i pressed the power button for 15seconds, plugged everything back in, and it turned on without issues, and most importantly without having to swap my ram slot .. IM SO ANNOYED :@ Please help :S
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Aug 2013   #23
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Sounds like it could be a short.
If you are comfortable with handling pc parts and as long as it doesn't void your warranty my next move would be to assemble the PC outside of the case and to see whthere or not it happens again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

07 Aug 2013   #24
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Sounds like it could be a short.
If you are comfortable with handling pc parts and as long as it doesn't void your warranty my next move would be to assemble the PC outside of the case and to see whthere or not it happens again.
Cannot believe how stupidly this was fixed! Just changed power settings to High Performance, and it has been 48 of testing without problems! FIXED
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Aug 2013   #25
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AeTheCrash View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by YoYo155 View Post
Sounds like it could be a short.
If you are comfortable with handling pc parts and as long as it doesn't void your warranty my next move would be to assemble the PC outside of the case and to see whthere or not it happens again.
Cannot believe how stupidly this was fixed! Just changed power settings to High Performance, and it has been 48 of testing without problems! FIXED

Thank you for updating with a resolution , enjoy your PC.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Aug 2013   #26
PaoloNB

Windows 7 Home Premium x64
 
 

Take a look at this post, it's not your card (actually it's mine) but by the way you solved the problem I think it's just the same. You shouldn't need to change the mode to high performance, only the adaptive setting on nvidia control pannel. I had this problem and took me months of BSOD to find this post haha.

G53JW and GTX460M...I'm in a very difficult situation....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Aug 2013   #27
AeTheCrash

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PaoloNB View Post
Take a look at this post, it's not your card (actually it's mine) but by the way you solved the problem I think it's just the same. You shouldn't need to change the mode to high performance, only the adaptive setting on nvidia control pannel. I had this problem and took me months of BSOD to find this post haha.

G53JW and GTX460M...I'm in a very difficult situation....
Thank you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Strange PC Crashes, I need help and suggestions please!




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
strange random crashes when watching netflix and doing simple task
here's my dump files for you to see. I've been helped by the amazing people here and I'm hoping I can find some help again. it seems like my pc just crashes at random, it varies from solid green, pink, white, and black color, and all I can do is reboot. its hard to pin point the exact problem...
BSOD Help and Support
Intermittent BSOD, Black screen and freeze crashes with strange sound
Hi all, My computer seems to crash, BSOD and freeze at random times. It seems to always crash after a few minutes of running on a fresh start. I've run Malwarebytes anti-malware scan and MSE Scan which found nothing. I've updated drivers, run Windbg, driver validater, disabled non-windows...
BSOD Help and Support
Strange explorer.exe random crashes with dmp file
Hey Guys, I really need to learn more about diagnosing, I have had a very stable system, but recently explorer.exe has just been failing randomly. Can someone help me look at the cause? I read the how to prepare a dmp file from here:...
BSOD Help and Support
Win 7 crashes with strange noise
Hello guys, I've been experiencing this issue for a month or two now, but sometimes when I play games on my PC (Win 7 Home Premium 64bit) it just completely crashes down (not at start, but during the game after having it up and running for minutes and sometimes hours). I don't know what causes...
BSOD Help and Support
Strange crashes during gaming.
After installing the most recent RC of Windows 7 and performing an upgrade from Vista to Windows 7 - but I've been running into a most unusual crashing issue. My computer never crashes under normal circumstances, but as soon as you feed it sufficient stress , it'll eventually crash without...
Performance & Maintenance


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App