Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Thank You

02 Jan 2010   #1
PCNimrod

Windows 7 enterprise
 
 
Thank You

Just wanted to say thanks to all who make this site possible and to those who contribute. For an idiot like me it may come in handy. Now if any of you need help with carpentry ?'s or bird dogs I am your guy. still working on a minor problem but I think with all the knoledge and paitence here I will get it figured out.Thanks again.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Jan 2010   #2
richc46

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10, Home Clean Install
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PCNimrod View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all who make this site possible and to those who contribute. For an idiot like me it may come in handy. Now if any of you need help with carpentry ?'s or bird dogs I am your guy. still working on a minor problem but I think with all the knoledge and paitence here I will get it figured out.Thanks again.

On behalf of everyone at SevenForums, thank you for the kind remarks. You are, actually, very intelligent. We all, have our strengths and weakeness, and it takes a shrewed and insightful individual to know his limitations and ask for help. I could not do what you do for a living, I am all thumbs. Thanks for stopping by, thanks for the comments and remember your are always welcome at Cheers, sorry Seven Forums.

Happy New Year My friend.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jan 2010   #3
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PCNimrod View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all who make this site possible and to those who contribute. For an idiot like me it may come in handy. Now if any of you need help with carpentry ?'s or bird dogs I am your guy. still working on a minor problem but I think with all the knoledge and paitence here I will get it figured out.Thanks again.
I know how you feel, PCNimrod.
I have an awful lot to learn too....I'm just lucky to have a computer that was already thoroughly troubleshot by my uncle before he gave it to me. So by being cautious, I haven't had any problems yet *crosses fingers*.

He also pointed me in the direction of this forum, so that I would have another place besides him to seek answers. Everyone here seems very nice and willing to help, and as I learn things I plan to try and live up to that standard. So welcome to the forum, and Happy New Year.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Jan 2010   #4
gutaryasha2075

Windows Se7en
 
 

Hello everybody! I'm a new member! I'm Vietnamese! Glad to meet you and Happy New Year
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jan 2010   #5
richc46

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10, Home Clean Install
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gutaryasha2075 View Post
Hello everybody! I'm a new member! I'm Vietnamese! Glad to meet you and Happy New Year
Glad that you joined. Hope that we can help you with your computer problems and look forward to any insight that you care to share with us.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jan 2010   #6
gutaryasha2075

Windows Se7en
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by richc46 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by gutaryasha2075 View Post
Hello everybody! I'm a new member! I'm Vietnamese! Glad to meet you and Happy New Year
Glad that you joined. Hope that we can help you with your computer problems and look forward to any insight that you care to share with us.
Thanks you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jan 2010   #7
Starhunter

Windows 7 beta
 
 

PCNimrod,
You've just said what I always wanted to say. May be I'm not a kinda of a poster but this forum helped me a lot too.
So thanks to the forum founders and supervisors and to you PCNimrod as well .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Thank You




Thread Tools



Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:00.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App