Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows Font problem/can't see text!

22 Jul 2010   #11
kiladze

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
For your browser, try hitting Ctrl and "+" for increasing or Ctrl and "-" for decreasing

Did you try custom text size?
Attachment 86893
I understand about chrome I can zoom it but what about other softwares? what I have to do there? or I do not know why I have to zoom it, when I have 17.3 monitor, it is enought to see text

I have tried custom text size but it is same.

Thanks anyway


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Jul 2010   #12
Grimmjow

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

I have 22" monitor, and still have bigger text size then standard, it was too small for my eyes
about Skype
Skype Guide: How to change your text size and style?



My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2010   #13
kiladze

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
I have 22" monitor, and still have bigger text size then standard, it was too small for my eyes
about Skype
Skype Guide: How to change your text size and style?



Sktpe ... if you try to change font, it will just change your IM font, not menu font. look at screen, my name and contact name is same ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jul 2010   #14
Grimmjow

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Mine are same as yours. If you want to increase menu font, don't now is that possible. My opinion, it doesn't matter that much, set everything the way you like and that's that. It's more important to be able to read what your contacts are writing to you, right?
cheers
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2010   #15
kiladze

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
Mine are same as yours. If you want to increase menu font, don't now is that possible. My opinion, it doesn't matter that much, set everything the way you like and that's that. It's more important to be able to read what your contacts are writing to you, right?
cheers
not at all I also matter who is writting not only what
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jul 2010   #16
MacGyvr

Windows 7 Ultimate RTM (Technet)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kiladze View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Grimmjow View Post
For your browser, try hitting Ctrl and "+" for increasing or Ctrl and "-" for decreasing

Did you try custom text size?
Attachment 86893
I understand about chrome I can zoom it but what about other softwares? what I have to do there? or I do not know why I have to zoom it, when I have 17.3 monitor, it is enought to see text

I have tried custom text size but it is same.

Thanks anyway
I believe the problem has to do with a possibly corrupted font or a setting in your language/region settings. It does not appear to be a problem that zooming will fix. I would try system restore or a repair install.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows Font problem/can't see text!




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
How to add plain text font in IE9/10?
Hi all, I wanna ask how to add other plain text fonts other than the default choices in IE9/10 "Appearance" option, any way to go? Thanks in advance.;)
Browsers & Mail
How to set font, font size and text color
Greetings, Would someone please tell me how to permanently set the font, size of font and font color in MS 2010 Outlook so that I don't have to set it everytime I type an email. Thanks.
Microsoft Office
possible to customize text/size font of apps?
Hi, just swiched to windows7 loving it soo far but just 1 tiny thing is bit annoying, atm i have just a crap 17" (not WS) TFT, and win7 only displays it properly on its native res, 1280x1024 now this makes everything way too small, so DPI change to %125 fixed that, and made internet explorer...
Customization
Changing the Font for Icon Text
I recently installed Windows 7 in Dual Boot with XP Pro and I output the display to my 50" Sony HDTV at 1080p. I do not like the way the Text, under the Desktop Icons, displays at 1900x1080 res. In XP Pro, I could go to Display Properties/Appearance, choose Icon, and change the Font Type and...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:23.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App