Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Geforce GTX 750 Ti 4GB

03 Jan 2017   #21
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Hi,
Well I usually save downloads in the default place which is the downloads folder and just run or create a shortcut to it from there
I have no idea of where you saved it
Use the search again and this time right click the suggestion of realtemp.exe and click on Open file location
Or again use send to desktop create shortcut.

I have all items show in the action center all of the time so everything appears there.
Notification Area Icons - Hide or Show System Icons and Notifications


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
03 Jan 2017   #22
web

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit + Windows 10 pro 64bit duel boot
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Hi,
Well I usually save downloads in the default place which is the downloads folder and just run or create a shortcut to it from there
I have no idea of where you saved it
Use the search again and this time right click the suggestion of realtemp.exe and click on Open file location
Or again use send to desktop create shortcut.

I have all items show in the action center all of the time so everything appears there.
Notification Area Icons - Hide or Show System Icons and Notifications

I do this too and done it its not there?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2017   #23
web

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit + Windows 10 pro 64bit duel boot
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Jan 2017   #24
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Hi,
I see the .exe although you don't show known extensions in folder options selected
File Extensions - Hide or Show

My bad I did not say open the folder or extract the contents of the .zip folder realtemp comes in
But the screen shot I posted does show the process.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2017   #25
web

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit + Windows 10 pro 64bit duel boot
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Hi,
I see the .exe although you don't show known extensions in folder options selected
File Extensions - Hide or Show

My bad I did not say open the folder or extract the contents of the .zip folder realtemp comes in
But the screen shot I posted does show the process.
I can see numbers now lol below is only test I could take, sencor test couldn't find something 95 thing ? its late now will do a screen grab tomorrow unless u can work out

My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2017   #26
web

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit + Windows 10 pro 64bit duel boot
 
 

My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jan 2017   #27
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Hi,
Don't use the sensor test/ prime stuff either just monitor the number shown
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jan 2017   #28
web

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit + Windows 10 pro 64bit duel boot
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Hi,
Don't use the sensor test/ prime stuff either just monitor the number shown
how do I bench mark GPU safely under say more pressure not really a gamer on pc
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jan 2017   #29
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Hi,
Run some of these if you want to benchmark
https://www.sevenforums.com/benchmarks/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Jan 2017   #30
web

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit + Windows 10 pro 64bit duel boot
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Hi,
Run some of these if you want to benchmark
https://www.sevenforums.com/benchmarks/

yeah I did some cheers ....... got a totally off topic question I cant find a place to ask here, I put my old 750 ti card on eBay someone won the auction way over what's its worth ie 90.00 but they are zero recommended and only joined the same day as auction end, it says there trying to pay by PayPal but I not been paid below is last message I got from them think im getting scammed but im also 100 % he could leave bad feed back

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Geforce GTX 750 Ti 4GB




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G Or ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970
I'm looking to upgrade but i cant pick between the two. If i could i would have both :P Currently i have the GTX 770 Evga Superclocked 2 GB. Any Help Guys/Girls that would be great.
Graphic Cards
Can a GeForce GTX 560 TI use GeForce Experience Shadowplay?
As said in the title, i'm wondering if the GTX 560 TI can use Shadowplay. I am on a budget and I don't want to waste $180 on a capture card with the same quality. Hope it will work (PS: if it will work, will I lose performance and quality?)
Graphic Cards
GeForce 8200P / GeForce 8200P-A-AR? nvidia auto update is wrong?
i have a acer aspire x3400g. back to factory default settings. all windows updates. last time i did a restore nvidia told me the current drivers was 15.46whql or something. but now its saying GeForce 8200P / GeForce 8200P-A-AR is the latest motherboard drivers? what is that anyways. i cant get...
Drivers
geforce 8800gtx vs NVIDIA GeForce GT 430
i am getting a NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 i want to know is it better and by how much
Graphic Cards
Mixing it up Geforce GTX 260 and a Geforce FX 5500
I recently bought a PCI (no e) graphics card the fx 5500, desiring a third monitor. I was told that i did not need SLI or Xfire as i did not intend to use both cards for games, i just wish for more display space while programming. Unfortunately, the FX5500 only works whilst the gtx260 is...
Graphic Cards
SLI with Geforce GTS 240?
Hi. So after getting this OEM graphics card for my new comp, I am beginning to want to get another card for my PC. However, before all this I didn't think very far ahead as to which graphics card to get as Im running into many problems now. So on the website this card is capable of SLI 2 ways...
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App