Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7


  1. Posts : 57
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64x
       #1101

    nice thank you for 280.19 beta link.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 70,191
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #1102

    Teerex said:
    280.19 Beta is now up on GeForce.com, it will probably make an appearance on Nvidia.com soon.

    Yup, arrived this very moment.
    Thank you Tomislav. First post updated. :)
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 18,408
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1103

    Certainly took quite some time, and what's with all the 3D love? Seems that's all it is. Reading mixed bag results on these from other places.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 18,408
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1104

    I've held off on these for the moment.

    Lot of users reporting up and down GPU spikes with Firefox and it's HA, and just idling on desktop introduced by this set. Some on about it bringing back the 59hz and Windows logo flicker bugs back, and higher temps/fans coming on higher frequently also.

    The main Nvidia guy had said these were going to be re-released as WHQL in just a few days , but it sounds as if he's accepted some of these bugs and they're going to work on them - hopefully.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 1,218
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
       #1105

    Airbot said:
    I've held off on these for the moment.

    Lot of users reporting up and down GPU spikes with Firefox and it's HA, and just idling on desktop introduced by this set. Some on about it bringing back the 59hz and Windows logo flicker bugs back, and higher temps/fans coming on higher frequently also.

    The main Nvidia guy had said these were going to be re-released as WHQL in just a few days , but it sounds as if he's accepted some of these bugs and they're going to work on them - hopefully.
    that's good to know, thanks Aaron :)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 4,663
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
       #1106

    I've gone back to 275.33 and my temps, just browsing, have dropped 10c!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 157
    The 8.1 OS made by Billy Microsoft
       #1107

    GeForce 280.26 Driver WHQL out today!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12,364
    8 Pro x64
       #1108

    Shit, I hope not. It's a buggy driver

    Sticking with 275.33 here.

    johnwillyums said:
    I've gone back to 275.33 and my temps, just browsing, have dropped 10c!
    There's a bug that cranks the clocks to full 3D when using HWA in browsers with the 280.xxx drivers
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 70,191
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #1109

    Cata said:
    GeForce 280.26 Driver WHQL out today!
    Hello Catalin,

    Thank you. First post updated. :)
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 157
    The 8.1 OS made by Billy Microsoft
       #1110

    Brink said:
    Cata said:
    GeForce 280.26 Driver WHQL out today!
    Hello Catalin,

    Thank you. First post updated. :)
    You're welcome Brink
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18.
Find Us