Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7

Page 56 of 178 FirstFirst ... 46545556575866156 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 4,663
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
       #551

    Hi SoLoR, it's been a while since we heard from you. Welcome back.
    Have you tried these yet?:)
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,663
    Windows 10 Tech Preview 9926 x64
       #552

    SoLoR said:
    195.50 drivers are avilable on laptopvideo2go, dated 10th of november.
    Thanks for the heads up SoLoR. Good to see you again.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 167
    Windows 7
       #553

    This is a WHQL-candidate driver
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7_wi...it_195.55.html


    Version:
    195.55
    Release Date:
    2009.11.17
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
    Language:
    English (U.S.)
    File Size:
    132 MB
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 505
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #554

    Steve123MC said:
    This is a WHQL-candidate driver
    NVIDIA DRIVERS 195.55


    Version:
    195.55
    Release Date:
    2009.11.17
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
    Language:
    English (U.S.)
    File Size:
    132 MB
    Thanks, will try it out
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 70,373
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #555

    Steve123MC said:
    This is a WHQL-candidate driver
    NVIDIA DRIVERS 195.55


    Version:
    195.55
    Release Date:
    2009.11.17
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
    Language:
    English (U.S.)
    File Size:
    132 MB
    Thank you Steve. First post updated. :)
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 90
    Win 7 Pro 64 Bit
       #556

    BTW, these new drivers also contain optimizations for the new Flash 10.1 beta released today.

    (Flash 10.1 = GPU utilization)
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 1,629
    Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 10 Pro (all x64)
       #557

    These must be for certain braphics cards only as according to nVidia's webpage this version is only beta for my card.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 5,747
    7600.20510 x86
       #558

    Ex_Brit said:
    These must be for certain braphics cards only as according to nVidia's webpage this version is only beta for my card.
    Zip or rar the .inf then attach to a post.

    Also, right click card in device manager. Properties. Details tab. Change dropdown to hardware ids. Copy and paste results.

    Which card do you have? I'll make the .inf for you to allow it to install, if you want.

    Oh yeah...hey SoLoR!
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 4,663
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
       #559

    They only beta for mine but install all right and seem fine so far. I'm just about to become The Batman. I'll report back.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 1,629
    Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 10 Pro (all x64)
       #560

    torrentg said:
    Ex_Brit said:
    These must be for certain braphics cards only as according to nVidia's webpage this version is only beta for my card.
    Zip or rar the .inf then attach to a post.

    Also, right click card in device manager. Properties. Details tab. Change dropdown to hardware ids. Copy and paste results.

    Which card do you have? I'll make the .inf for you to allow it to install, if you want.

    Oh yeah...hey SoLoR!

    Thanks, I'll wait for the WHQL. I meant Graphics not braphics....my typing is getting worse..!
      My Computer


 
Page 56 of 178 FirstFirst ... 46545556575866156 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32.
Find Us