Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7

Page 57 of 178 FirstFirst ... 47555657585967157 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 4,663
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
       #561

    Arkham Asylum for half an hour with AO on and everything at max looks fantastic and no issues at all.
    Can't say that I'd notice the difference between these and the 195.39.:)
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 440
    Windows 7 Ultimate Edition x64
       #562

    hm... this is out today, and finally supports my SLI so Modern Warfare 2 will finally run better. now I beat it. lol jk jk.

    cool, should I get these. or will the WHQL be out in 7 days
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 2,589
    SEVEN x64
       #563

    running the 195.55 driver, & im still loosing 3dmark points.

    cmon nvidia pull yourselves out of this 190s, they're crap.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 3
    XP Pro SP3 / 7 Pro
       #564

    They still didn't add 1680x1050 support....
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 505
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #565

    skunksmash said:
    running the 195.55 driver, & im still loosing 3dmark points.

    cmon nvidia pull yourselves out of this 190s, they're crap.
    Really? Did 180s run better for you?
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 2,589
    SEVEN x64
       #566

    AlexRD said:
    skunksmash said:
    running the 195.55 driver, & im still loosing 3dmark points.

    cmon nvidia pull yourselves out of this 190s, they're crap.
    Really? Did 180s run better for you?
    my 3dmark points have been dropping ever since i left the 180s, my best 3dmark score is 18,050 points on these.

    as soon as a left them it started dropping, its now at about 17.600 points......... & the 2D downclock dont work at all

    i should go back, but it just feels like im missing out on something inside the newer drivers , so im just biding my time.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #567

    Did anyone else get this,(see screenshot) ? I downloaded from nvidia directly, do I need to install differently ? It say's it's for my geforce 9600 gt, windows 7 64 bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7-ss.jpg  
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 2,589
    SEVEN x64
       #568

    derekimo said:
    Did anyone else get this,(see screenshot) ? I downloaded from nvidia directly, do I need to install differently ? It say's it's for my geforce 9600 gt, windows 7 64 bit.
    its fine...just click ''install anyway'' , its b/c the drivers are ''BETA'' & not officially supported.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 17,322
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #569

    skunksmash said:
    derekimo said:
    Did anyone else get this,(see screenshot) ? I downloaded from nvidia directly, do I need to install differently ? It say's it's for my geforce 9600 gt, windows 7 64 bit.
    its fine...just click ''install anyway'' , its b/c the drivers are ''BETA'' & not officially supported.
    Thank You, skunksmash I almost did that but thought I'd check first. Thanks again!
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 505
    Windows 7 Professional x64
       #570

    skunksmash said:
    AlexRD said:
    skunksmash said:
    running the 195.55 driver, & im still loosing 3dmark points.

    cmon nvidia pull yourselves out of this 190s, they're crap.
    Really? Did 180s run better for you?
    my 3dmark points have been dropping ever since i left the 180s, my best 3dmark score is 18,050 points on these.

    as soon as a left them it started dropping, its now at about 17.600 points......... & the 2D downclock dont work at all

    i should go back, but it just feels like im missing out on something inside the newer drivers , so im just biding my time.
    Which version of 180s?
      My Computer


 
Page 57 of 178 FirstFirst ... 47555657585967157 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:33.
Find Us