Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7

Page 8 of 178 FirstFirst ... 67891018108 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,629
    Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 10 Pro (all x64)
       #71

    Well I guess I just have to be different...LOL
      My Computer


  2. Usi
    Posts : 28
    Windows 7
       #72

    Hello everybody. I´ve got an LG p310 Tarsia with a 9600gt. I´ve installed W/ 64 bits, and I´ve tried to install 181.22 geforce winvista drivers for vista 64, but I can´t. This is the message it gives to me:



    And this is the windows experience note:



    So I don´t know what I can do, because I love W7, but it´s a problem to use a very powerful laptop and as you can see...

    Anybody knows how can I solve this issue?

    Thanks and regards!!
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 410
    Windows 7 RTM x64
       #73

    Usi said:
    Hello everybody. I´ve got an LG p310 Tarsia with a 9600gt. I´ve installed W/ 64 bits, and I´ve tried to install 181.22 geforce winvista drivers for vista 64, but I can´t. This is the message it gives to me:



    And this is the windows experience note:



    So I don´t know what I can do, because I love W7, but it´s a problem to use a very powerful laptop and as you can see...

    Anybody knows how can I solve this issue?

    Thanks and regards!!
    Have you tried windows update?
      My Computer


  4. Usi
    Posts : 28
    Windows 7
       #74

    I don´t know how to do it. What´s that?

    Thank you!
      My Computer


  5. Usi
    Posts : 28
    Windows 7
       #75

    And anybody knows why I have 1.0 in Windows Experience? It´s not normal, and my laptop now hots very much (sorry for my bad english).

    Thanks!!!
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 410
    Windows 7 RTM x64
       #76

    ok then

    first off go to start then click programs and its at the top ' windows update'
    Secondly i dont know why you have 1.0 in wei because your screen shot does not show the individual components tested. Do a full screen shot of the whole thing and let me see. Im guessing though it may either be your graphics card or your hd.
    Do windows update and look for anything that says nvidia in it. Better still install all updates.

    Let us know how you get on
      My Computer


  7. Usi
    Posts : 28
    Windows 7
       #77

    Ok, thank you very much! This is what I see on Windows Update:



    I don´t see anything about nvidia anywhere. And this is what I see on Windows Experience:



    Thank you again!!
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 410
    Windows 7 RTM x64
       #78

    what does it list when you click one update available link?
    also try the driver cd you got with your laptop. a lot of people are reporting sucess using vista drivers on hardware. Give it a shot mate you never know

    I thought that graphics card drivers were bundled in with the chipset ones? at least that what it used to be on my laptop. Thought graphics card drivers were different drivers then onboard laptop graphics card? I might be wrong though
      My Computer


  9. Usi
    Posts : 28
    Windows 7
       #79

    It says something about update bluetooth. The problem is that I haven´t a CD with drivers. I´ve got just a Recovery CD. I downloaded a lot of drivers from LG web page, but most of them don´t work. Overall, nvidia drivers, of course. I tried to download 181.22 from nvidia web page, but it doesn´t work also.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 410
    Windows 7 RTM x64
       #80

    Usi said:
    I don´t know how to do it. What´s that?

    Thank you!
    Usi said:
    And anybody knows why I have 1.0 in Windows Experience? It´s not normal, and my laptop now hots very much (sorry for my bad english).

    Thanks!!!
    Usi said:
    It says something about update bluetooth. The problem is that I haven´t a CD with drivers. I´ve got just a Recovery CD. I downloaded a lot of drivers from LG web page, but most of them don´t work. Overall, nvidia drivers, of course. I tried to download 181.22 from nvidia web page, but it doesn´t work also.

    Ok well you need to find out what chipset you have cost that might contain your gc driver. ( thats a wild guess mind you) Theres no reason why we can not get this installed. i installed it on a acer one netbook so going on yours should be easy enough
      My Computer


 
Page 8 of 178 FirstFirst ... 67891018108 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:49.
Find Us