Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: ATI Fails again for me..

05 Jun 2010   #31
Adrian

 
Monitor/TV

After all this I suspect that you may be pushing your TV screen resolution and refresh rates to hard.
Step down the resolution and refresh rates in your control panel under the Appearance and disply tab.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
05 Jun 2010   #32
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
After all this I suspect that you may be pushing your TV screen resolution and refresh rates to hard.
Step down the resolution and refresh rates in your control panel under the Appearance and disply tab.
erhm. ?.. my resolution is only 1280x768 and idk what rate you ment. but it's on 60herz atm o.O
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2010   #33
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

weird.. opengl runs fine (abit laggy). but when Directx, it's flips out, unless i pick high... if i do custom settings, it's flips out :S
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Jun 2010   #34
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sissalina View Post
weird.. opengl runs fine (abit laggy). but when Directx, it's flips out, unless i pick high... if i do custom settings, it's flips out :S
"after i installed that asus driver you pointed me to"

EDIT : nevermind, it's basically everything when Directx choosed.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2010   #35
F1FAN

Windows 8 Pro 64 bit
 
 

nvidia release drivers that burn out your graphic cards
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2010   #36
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by F1FAN View Post
nvidia release drivers that burn out your graphic cards
and what do that have to do with my ati problem o.O?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2010   #37
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Runescape is an online game? This has nothing to do with your GFX card (I think).
Anyway, if you have always hated ATi, why did you buy the cards?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2010   #38
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Runescape is an online game? This has nothing to do with your GFX card (I think).
Anyway, if you have always hated ATi, why did you buy the cards?
i wanted a graphic card and wouldn't leave the shop whitout a card... so ended up buying ati...

since they were sold out of nvidias... and yeah ik LilDomii, it shouldn't be a case for a graphic card error, but that's pretty much how it goes. it appears as a graphic card error, and aswell this is the only game, i get the error at....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2010   #39
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sissalina View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Runescape is an online game? This has nothing to do with your GFX card (I think).
Anyway, if you have always hated ATi, why did you buy the cards?
i wanted a graphic card and wouldn't leave the shop whitout a card... so ended up buying ati...

since they were sold out of nvidias... and yeah ik LilDomii, it shouldn't be a case for a graphic card error, but that's pretty much how it goes. it appears as a graphic card error, and aswell this is the only game, i get the error at....
Okay, do you know if your Flash player is updated to the latest? And Java applet?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jun 2010   #40
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sissalina View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LilDomii View Post
Runescape is an online game? This has nothing to do with your GFX card (I think).
Anyway, if you have always hated ATi, why did you buy the cards?
i wanted a graphic card and wouldn't leave the shop whitout a card... so ended up buying ati...

since they were sold out of nvidias... and yeah ik LilDomii, it shouldn't be a case for a graphic card error, but that's pretty much how it goes. it appears as a graphic card error, and aswell this is the only game, i get the error at....
Okay, do you know if your Flash player is updated to the latest? And Java applet?
Graphic card is full updated
Direct X is either 10 or 11
Java SDK and JRE is full updated
Flash Player is full updated
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 ATI Fails again for me..




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows Experience Index fails/winsat formal fails invalid character
So you try to run the 'rate my computer' and it fails showing this error message: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k109/mikesndbs/New%20PC%202014/syserrorwei_zpse6784f1e.jpg You are then advised to run a command prompt (old dos screen) as administrator and key in and run winsat formal. ...
Performance & Maintenance
WEI fails to complete, fails the "video" portion...
On the gaming PC that I'm fixing for my son's friend, the WEI fails to complete, and fails the "video" portion... could the old 9800 GTX 512MB video card be failing? I've installed the newest nVidia drivers and all seems to running well, but I can't use WEI to get a baseline before I start tweaking...
Graphic Cards
Windows fails to boot, startup repair fails to fix
Hello more knowledgeable person than myself. I've been having trouble trying to get my computer to boot; I'd noticed a drop in performance (still unsure why) so decided to boot up in safe mode and poke around - it was not my original intention to install Advanced SystemCare 5.3.0 but somehow it...
General Discussion
Programs missing, Windows repair fails, and Windows upgrade fails
Hello and thanks for reading. Let me begin by saying I've been trying to figure this problem out for hours and hours now, and every solution I find that looks promising, just leads me in circles. I'm trying my best to avoid a clean install. The problem started while playing a game, causing a...
General Discussion
SP1 fails
I have 4 PC's and 3 of them have SP1 fine, they were all initial W7 install. The 4th one was upgraded from Vista and flatly refuses ti install SP1? In normal mode it gets to 15% configuring, reboots and rolls back. I downloaded the SP and ran it in Safe Mode. This time it gets to 30% configuring,...
Windows Updates & Activation
Two issues: Upgrade install of W7x86 fails and W7x64 fails to clean install
Clean installing W7 x86 is no problem. But 1) upgrading Vista x86 to W7 x86 fails and automatically rolls back to Vista, and 2) attempt to clean install W7 x64 results in BSOD when rebooting to finalize the process. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Installation & Setup


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:17.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App