Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Eah4350 silent has stopped responding and recovered succesfully

12 Jul 2010   #31
TVeblen

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1
 
 

Yes, the BIOS settings. It would be good to know that the BIOS settings on your computer are exactly the same as the BIOS settings on your bro's computer.

If the settings are the same on both computers then I think we have pretty clearly determined that the problem resides inside your hard drive. That means that the OS has been corrupted, or one or more of the drivers has been corrupted, is incorrect, or is conflicting with another driver.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
14 Jul 2010   #32
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TVeblen View Post
Yes, the BIOS settings. It would be good to know that the BIOS settings on your computer are exactly the same as the BIOS settings on your bro's computer.

If the settings are the same on both computers then I think we have pretty clearly determined that the problem resides inside your hard drive. That means that the OS has been corrupted, or one or more of the drivers has been corrupted, is incorrect, or is conflicting with another driver.
mm.. i got a clue..

i just got a new laptop.

2.13 ghz i3 core (intel)
4gb ddr3 ram (goes on both ram and graphic card).

when i changed my screen size. i got some error about, not compatible with 1600x900..

my through is, could it possible be the screen size T.T?..

that's pretty much all i tryed to change.. changed it to 1280x768 and the error then appear. with driver stopped and recovered...

Just a through, coz when i changed back to 1600x900. the only error i get then is the size compatible thing. there only minimize my game each 30min or so... but no crash, sometimes just a little freeze, but the error dont appear once i changed it to the recommended settings..

my laptop is a MSI CR720
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2010   #33
TVeblen

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1
 
 

Yes, trying to drive an unsupportable resolution would create graphic errors.

However the 4350 can support resolutions higher than 1280x768, and 1280x768 is a pretty standard resolution, even for a laptop.

It could be that your monitor cannot handle that resolution (doubtful), or more likely, the game can't handle that resolution.

Read the manual for all and take note of the supported resolutions and refresh rates and change your settings to one that fits all 3.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Jul 2010   #34
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TVeblen View Post
Yes, trying to drive an unsupportable resolution would create graphic errors.

However the 4350 can support resolutions higher than 1280x768, and 1280x768 is a pretty standard resolution, even for a laptop.

It could be that your monitor cannot handle that resolution (doubtful), or more likely, the game can't handle that resolution.

Read the manual for all and take note of the supported resolutions and refresh rates and change your settings to one that fits all 3.
as far of what i've seen. both the games and the monitor can. since it worked fine with a other graphic card :S

mm. the recommended screen resolution for this graphic card is. 1024x768 :S

lemme try that resolution

EDIT : FAIL, same error -.-..

doing the 3rd thing you said, of see if they support it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jul 2010   #35
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sissalina View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TVeblen View Post
Yes, trying to drive an unsupportable resolution would create graphic errors.

However the 4350 can support resolutions higher than 1280x768, and 1280x768 is a pretty standard resolution, even for a laptop.

It could be that your monitor cannot handle that resolution (doubtful), or more likely, the game can't handle that resolution.

Read the manual for all and take note of the supported resolutions and refresh rates and change your settings to one that fits all 3.
as far of what i've seen. both the games and the monitor can. since it worked fine with a other graphic card :S

mm. the recommended screen resolution for this graphic card is. 1024x768 :S

lemme try that resolution

EDIT : FAIL, same error -.-..

doing the 3rd thing you said, of see if they support it.
okay.. runescape can run it for sure. it only crashes, when changed to either direct x or opengl settings (nomatter which revolution i use). same goes for my video player and windows media player. obviously my revolution is not the fact either :S
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Eah4350 silent has stopped responding and recovered succesfully




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Display driver stopped working and recovered succesfully.
Hi, I m using windows 7 64 bit and frequently the problem arises as DISPLAY DRIVER NOT WORKING AND RECOVERED SUCCESSFULLY. Problems faced : 1. System gets hanged . 2.Black screen appears.
Graphic Cards
Display driver stopped responding and has recovered
amd radeon HD 7700 series video card only a few months old having issues.... Driver is up to date but im still getting effed while playing games and running dual monitors.... do i have to buy another and bridge for this video card to be efficient? please help and thanks
Graphic Cards
Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.....
My system shows this message many times....... I m using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit " display driver intel graphics accelerator drivers for windows vista stopped responding and successfully recovered " please tell how to fix this ... I have updated the driver but the problem continues ....:
Graphic Cards
BSOD with Acer Veriton M275 after adding Asus EAH4350 Silent
I've recently added the EAH4350 to be able to attach a second monitor. The video card always worked regularly in a previous PC (not with windows though). Now from time to time and in a apparently random fashion the system hangs with a BSOD. The system is always used for very lightweight office...
BSOD Help and Support
Display driver stopped working and has been succesfully recovered
Hi. I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x32 and when windows started up i got error something like "Display driver stopped working and has been succesfully recovered" and after that different color lines started appearing on monitor and computer freeze.i can only go to safe mode,i have geforce 9600...
Graphic Cards
Driver Stopped Responding And Recovered!
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/6913/83952146wf5.jpg Has anyone experienced it? :confused: This was weird. :|
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App