Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Eah4350 silent has stopped responding and recovered succesfully

02 Jul 2010   #1
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 
Eah4350 silent has stopped responding and recovered succesfully

okay, ATI failed for me again, like it were suppossed to i guess... It's basically crashing / restarting driver, due to crash - error of driver.. it happens when i open items as VLC and play Video Files, or if i play runescape and set my options to Direct X or Opengl (and detailed options on). Nothing happens in my Counter-Strike Source, it runs perfectly, but after i went to xp, the materials kinda flips out.

What i have done so far :

Win 7 and Error : "Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered" - Later it crashes / blue screen, if to many time stopped and recovered.
Installed windows ati driver
Installed Vista ATI driver
Installed ASUS driver
Installed ATI's driver
Installed CD driver (from the box)
Installed DirectX 9 and went to 10
Installed and Upgraded all my other drivers

Win XP and Error : A Error appears, but couldn't see it fast enough, before my pc went into spamage and of black screen - random screen and then crash.
Installed windows ati driver
Installed ASUS driver
Installed ATI's driver
Installed CD driver (from the box)
Installed DirectX 9 and went to 10
Installed and Upgraded all my other drivers

Additional :
Went to the shop for getting a new graphic card and told about the issue, so they gave me a other graphic card (same graphic card, just 1 from the shop instead). through it would resolve the issue, which it didn't...
Posted on ASUS for help, none were able to do help

Point :
Now, i reinstalled both xp and made a new install of windows 7 ultimate, installed windows ati driver (that 1 there always come when updating windows, if you didn't already install / upgrade it), direct x 11, my keyboard driver, realtek high definition audio driver, microsoft security essentials, ccleaner. now, what should i do from here.... i'd like some support for this, since both ati and asus forums fails in helping..

IF NEEDED, I CAN ALLOW YOU TO ENTER MY COMPUTER THROUGH REMOTE CONTROL, IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT ME THAT WAY (desperate much) o.O


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Jul 2010   #2
fishnbanjo

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

Boy, I have seen so many problems with 4350 ATi cards. Personally I'd uninstall the drivers and the card, download and run CCleaner and DriveSweeper and remove anything about ATi. While there are those ho will tell you it doesn't matter I am of the opinion to take the safe and sure route so I would go to the Asus Site and download either version 10.3 driver and Catalyst Control Center, if you use it, or 10.6 if they have it since many find it a vast improvement over 10.4 and 10.5 which I did not care for. Don't extract and load them until you have cold booted the PC, best of luck.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Jul 2010   #3
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fishnbanjo View Post
Boy, I have seen so many problems with 4350 ATi cards. Personally I'd uninstall the drivers and the card, download and run CCleaner and DriveSweeper and remove anything about ATi. While there are those ho will tell you it doesn't matter I am of the opinion to take the safe and sure route so I would go to the Asus Site and download either version 10.3 driver and Catalyst Control Center, if you use it, or 10.6 if they have it since many find it a vast improvement over 10.4 and 10.5 which I did not care for. Don't extract and load them until you have cold booted the PC, best of luck.
could i make you to post links please ? (so i know im getting that 1 you talk about )

-already got ccleaner installed and drivesweeper-
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Jul 2010   #4
fishnbanjo

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

Start here for the Asus stuff ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

and here Guru3D - Driver Sweeper for DriverSweeper
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2010   #5
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sissalina View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sissalina View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fishnbanjo View Post
Start here for the Asus stuff ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

and here Guru3D - Driver Sweeper for DriverSweeper
GamerOSD or VGA?
nevermind, just did VGA
didn't work :S
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2010   #6
TVeblen

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1
 
 

Hi Sissalina

What you are dealing with is a Windows Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) event. We always hope it is a problem with the drivers, and many times it is, but many more times you are dealing with hardware issues.

Take a read of my checklist below and see if you can diagnose your particular problem.

I hope it helps

********
"Display driver xxxxx stopped responding and was recovered"

Timeout Detection & Recovery (TDR) = "Display Driver Stopped Responding and was Recovered" is a useful feature that started in Vista and is also in W7 that allows the OS to try and recover from a video timeout so that the system does not crash to a bluescreen. Symptoms included a screen flash with the TDR message appearing one or more times or the screen blinking out to black. If the system cannot recover it will crash (Stop Error 116 typical). The issue is that the video card is not responding as expected. The solution is in the: why?

There is no one-size-fits-all solution to TDR errors. But the problem is usually found in the local environment (your computer). Finding the cause is a matter of checking every possible cause and uncovering the culprit through a simple process of elimination. By methodically running down a checklist of diagnostic procedures you should be able to find the cause and can correct it.

There are numerous reports of hardware solutions to TDR's. The most common are:
  • Poor Cooling
  • Problems with the power supply
  • Overclocking Issues
  • Bad System memory or incorrect memory timings
  • Defective PC Components

The order you do the diagnostics is not all that important. My personal strategy is to do the cheap & easy stuff first, the cheap & harder stuff next, and then the stuff that costs last. But whatever order you do it in you need to check or confirm the following:

SOFTWARE
Poorly written software and games will cause TDRs. But if this were the case it would affect lots of people, not just a few. Check the game's website & forums for patches and tips.
See if other people in the forums are having the same problem and if they were able to solve it and how.
You could also be asking too much of your video card. Check to see if your video card is tested and recommended for the game/program. Test the game at reduced settings.

WHAT ACTIONS CAUSE THE PROBLEM
It helps if you can isolate the actions that trigger the TDR. Most often it will be an application using 3D graphics. But if the incidents occur constantly it would point more towards defective hardware. If it happens more specifically (just when running Game X) it points towards overheating, settings, software, or driver issues.

GENERAL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
You need to eliminate the possibility that your computer has a global problem. You can use a program like Prime95 to stress test your system. Free Software - GIMPS
You can run the "Stress Test" for a few hours or overnight. This will not tell you what the problem is, but it is helpful to uncover any issues your system has with instability and cooling.

OVERHEATING
Running a video intensive game for hours can generate some serious heat and overheating will cause video errors. You can check your temps by looking at your BIOS readings or use a free program like Speedfan SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer .
A real easy test is to just pull the side panel(s) off your case (You can also blow a house fan directly into the open case) and see if the problem goes away or gets better. If it does then the issue is definitely overheating. If you are overheating you need to look at installing some cooling upgrades. You want to look at ventilating the case (more or bigger fans), Upgrade your case to a larger gaming case (lots of fans, water-cooling), etc.
There are free utilities like BurninTest PassMark BurnInTest software - PC Reliability and Load Testing that you can use to test your system's cooling capability. Caution is recommended using these types of programs.

VIDEO DRIVERS
Bad drivers happen and they can get corrupted. Before installing or reinstalling any video drivers first completely uninstall all video software and the drivers. (Some people say to run a cleaner program from safe mode, some say this is unnecessary). Never rely on the driver package to overwrite the old drivers. Also: Delete the video driver folder (ex: C:\NVIDIA) in Windows Explorer (or windows may install the same drivers again!).
After uninstalling the old drivers and rebooting Windows 7 will install it's own WDDM 1.1 driver. Check for the video problem while using the generic Windows driver.
You can then install the latest drivers for your card (or try older drivers).
See This Tutorial: Installing and updating drivers in 7

DEVICE MANAGER
Look in Device Manager and make sure there are no problem devices (yellow ! icon). Correct these by loading the correct drivers or disable the problem device and see if the video problem goes away.


POOR CONNECTIONS
Reseat video card and memory modules. Make sure the contacts are clean. Check all the electrical connections.

CHECK YOUR MOTHERBOARD VOLTAGES
In BIOS, check the listed voltages against the manufacturer recommended specs. Reset the voltages to factory defaults and see if the video problems disappear.

MEMORY
Memory errors can cause video problems. Run a program like Memtest86+ for at least 3 passes to see if there are any memory errors. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool .
You can also test for a bad memory module by installing one stick and testing, and then switch it out for the next stick, etc.

OVERCLOCKING
Overclocking can be a trial and error process. The clocks you set or change for CPU, Memory, or GPU could be unstable. Eliminate this as a possibility by resetting the clocks to their defaults to see if that clears the video problems.

UNDERCLOCKING
Some people have reported that by going into the video cards control panel and "down-clocking" the cards performance settings they were able to clear up the TDRs. Since W7 does not seem to tolerate any hiccups in the GPU, this would allow you to run a poor perforning card in the W7 enviroment.
So for instance, you could set the GPU clock from a 777 MHz factory setting to 750MHz, and the ram clock from a 1126MHz factory setting to 1050Mhz, or similar small change for your particular card.


BIOS
Check for and install an updated BIOS, particularly if it says the newer BIOS corrects memory errors or bug fixes. You could also try loading the BIOS defaults.
While you are there, check the motherboard manufacturers forums to see if others are having issues with the same board.

WINDOWS POWER MANAGEMENT
Eliminate Power Management settings as a possible cause, especially if you are working with a laptop. These settings could be particularly important if the issue is in playing games.
Go to Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Power Options. Under "Select a Power Plan" you will find that "Balanced" is the default setting.
At the bottom you will see a Down arrow next to "Show Additional Plans". Click that and select "High Performance". See if the TDR issue is affected.
Alternately, you can click "Change Plan Settings" next to the "Balanced" plan and change the setting to "Never" put the computer to sleep (This is the default on a desktop) and/or change when the display is turned off as a test.

POWER SUPPLY
You need to know that your power supply is delivering sufficient power. Power supply problems are the most common cause of video problems, especially using high end cards.
Check the power supply's amperage ratings. Be sure it has the ample amperage for your video card and the rest of the system.
Test the supply with multimeter to measure for a steady 12v to the card's power connectors. (The only true way to test a power supply would be to use the very expensive diagnostic equipment used in labs). But for us regular folks: I tested my power supply by hooking up my multimeter to the PCI-E connectors that I was using to power my video card (I used a spare pair from the power supply to run the card while I was testing). I then observed the meter while I used the computer, first watching the voltage, then the amps, to see if there was any drop-off or erratic behavior while booting or using the computer. My readings were rock solid. So I declared my power supply good.
Otherwise you need to replace the supply to eliminate this possibility. Or borrow one from another computer.

VIDEO CARD
I suspect that a video card must perform flawlessly to operate in a Windows 7 environment and run the most recent games. If you tried all the above diagnostics and no problems were found then that leaves you with only one possibility: a defective video card. Some brands have the problem more consistently than others. You could check their forums for clues.
You could try your card in another computer running W7 to see if the problem goes along with the card.
You could try a different card in your computer. I bought an inexpensive card to use. My TDR's disappeared using a "lesser" card. Or borrow a card from another computer.
Otherwise RMA or replace the card.

TDR complaints have come from PC owners running virtually every PC configuration. They occur regardless of which video engine, manufacturer, driver, or system used. They are too numerous to write off as a random problem, but at the same time if people are getting their systems to run correctly using the same hardware and software that you are then it follows that your problem must be solvable.

More Info Here:
Timeout Detection and Recovery of GPUs through WDDM
NVIDIA Statement on TDR Errors - NVIDIA Forums
27116: ATIKMDAG has stopped responding error message
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Jul 2010   #7
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TVeblen View Post
Hi Sissalina

What you are dealing with is a Windows Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) event. We always hope it is a problem with the drivers, and many times it is, but many more times you are dealing with hardware issues.

Take a read of my checklist below and see if you can diagnose your particular problem.

I hope it helps

********
"Display driver xxxxx stopped responding and was recovered"

Timeout Detection & Recovery (TDR) = "Display Driver Stopped Responding and was Recovered" is a useful feature that started in Vista and is also in W7 that allows the OS to try and recover from a video timeout so that the system does not crash to a bluescreen. Symptoms included a screen flash with the TDR message appearing one or more times or the screen blinking out to black. If the system cannot recover it will crash (Stop Error 116 typical). The issue is that the video card is not responding as expected. The solution is in the: why?

There is no one-size-fits-all solution to TDR errors. But the problem is usually found in the local environment (your computer). Finding the cause is a matter of checking every possible cause and uncovering the culprit through a simple process of elimination. By methodically running down a checklist of diagnostic procedures you should be able to find the cause and can correct it.

There are numerous reports of hardware solutions to TDR's. The most common are:
  • Poor Cooling
  • Problems with the power supply
  • Overclocking Issues
  • Bad System memory or incorrect memory timings
  • Defective PC Components
The order you do the diagnostics is not all that important. My personal strategy is to do the cheap & easy stuff first, the cheap & harder stuff next, and then the stuff that costs last. But whatever order you do it in you need to check or confirm the following:

SOFTWARE
Poorly written software and games will cause TDRs. But if this were the case it would affect lots of people, not just a few. Check the game's website & forums for patches and tips.
See if other people in the forums are having the same problem and if they were able to solve it and how.
You could also be asking too much of your video card. Check to see if your video card is tested and recommended for the game/program. Test the game at reduced settings.

WHAT ACTIONS CAUSE THE PROBLEM
It helps if you can isolate the actions that trigger the TDR. Most often it will be an application using 3D graphics. But if the incidents occur constantly it would point more towards defective hardware. If it happens more specifically (just when running Game X) it points towards overheating, settings, software, or driver issues.

GENERAL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE
You need to eliminate the possibility that your computer has a global problem. You can use a program like Prime95 to stress test your system. Free Software - GIMPS
You can run the "Stress Test" for a few hours or overnight. This will not tell you what the problem is, but it is helpful to uncover any issues your system has with instability and cooling.

OVERHEATING
Running a video intensive game for hours can generate some serious heat and overheating will cause video errors. You can check your temps by looking at your BIOS readings or use a free program like Speedfan SpeedFan - Access temperature sensor in your computer .
A real easy test is to just pull the side panel(s) off your case (You can also blow a house fan directly into the open case) and see if the problem goes away or gets better. If it does then the issue is definitely overheating. If you are overheating you need to look at installing some cooling upgrades. You want to look at ventilating the case (more or bigger fans), Upgrade your case to a larger gaming case (lots of fans, water-cooling), etc.
There are free utilities like BurninTest PassMark BurnInTest software - PC Reliability and Load Testing that you can use to test your system's cooling capability. Caution is recommended using these types of programs.

VIDEO DRIVERS
Bad drivers happen and they can get corrupted. Before installing or reinstalling any video drivers first completely uninstall all video software and the drivers. (Some people say to run a cleaner program from safe mode, some say this is unnecessary). Never rely on the driver package to overwrite the old drivers. Also: Delete the video driver folder (ex: C:\NVIDIA) in Windows Explorer (or windows may install the same drivers again!).
After uninstalling the old drivers and rebooting Windows 7 will install it's own WDDM 1.1 driver. Check for the video problem while using the generic Windows driver.
You can then install the latest drivers for your card (or try older drivers).
See This Tutorial: Installing and updating drivers in 7

DEVICE MANAGER
Look in Device Manager and make sure there are no problem devices (yellow ! icon). Correct these by loading the correct drivers or disable the problem device and see if the video problem goes away.


POOR CONNECTIONS
Reseat video card and memory modules. Make sure the contacts are clean. Check all the electrical connections.

CHECK YOUR MOTHERBOARD VOLTAGES
In BIOS, check the listed voltages against the manufacturer recommended specs. Reset the voltages to factory defaults and see if the video problems disappear.

MEMORY
Memory errors can cause video problems. Run a program like Memtest86+ for at least 3 passes to see if there are any memory errors. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool .
You can also test for a bad memory module by installing one stick and testing, and then switch it out for the next stick, etc.

OVERCLOCKING
Overclocking can be a trial and error process. The clocks you set or change for CPU, Memory, or GPU could be unstable. Eliminate this as a possibility by resetting the clocks to their defaults to see if that clears the video problems.

UNDERCLOCKING
Some people have reported that by going into the video cards control panel and "down-clocking" the cards performance settings they were able to clear up the TDRs. Since W7 does not seem to tolerate any hiccups in the GPU, this would allow you to run a poor perforning card in the W7 enviroment.
So for instance, you could set the GPU clock from a 777 MHz factory setting to 750MHz, and the ram clock from a 1126MHz factory setting to 1050Mhz, or similar small change for your particular card.

BIOS
Check for and install an updated BIOS, particularly if it says the newer BIOS corrects memory errors or bug fixes. You could also try loading the BIOS defaults.
While you are there, check the motherboard manufacturers forums to see if others are having issues with the same board.

WINDOWS POWER MANAGEMENT
Eliminate Power Management settings as a possible cause, especially if you are working with a laptop. These settings could be particularly important if the issue is in playing games.
Go to Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Power Options. Under "Select a Power Plan" you will find that "Balanced" is the default setting.
At the bottom you will see a Down arrow next to "Show Additional Plans". Click that and select "High Performance". See if the TDR issue is affected.
Alternately, you can click "Change Plan Settings" next to the "Balanced" plan and change the setting to "Never" put the computer to sleep (This is the default on a desktop) and/or change when the display is turned off as a test.

POWER SUPPLY
You need to know that your power supply is delivering sufficient power. Power supply problems are the most common cause of video problems, especially using high end cards.
Check the power supply's amperage ratings. Be sure it has the ample amperage for your video card and the rest of the system.
Test the supply with multimeter to measure for a steady 12v to the card's power connectors. (The only true way to test a power supply would be to use the very expensive diagnostic equipment used in labs). But for us regular folks: I tested my power supply by hooking up my multimeter to the PCI-E connectors that I was using to power my video card (I used a spare pair from the power supply to run the card while I was testing). I then observed the meter while I used the computer, first watching the voltage, then the amps, to see if there was any drop-off or erratic behavior while booting or using the computer. My readings were rock solid. So I declared my power supply good.
Otherwise you need to replace the supply to eliminate this possibility. Or borrow one from another computer.

VIDEO CARD
I suspect that a video card must perform flawlessly to operate in a Windows 7 environment and run the most recent games. If you tried all the above diagnostics and no problems were found then that leaves you with only one possibility: a defective video card. Some brands have the problem more consistently than others. You could check their forums for clues.
You could try your card in another computer running W7 to see if the problem goes along with the card.
You could try a different card in your computer. I bought an inexpensive card to use. My TDR's disappeared using a "lesser" card. Or borrow a card from another computer.
Otherwise RMA or replace the card.

TDR complaints have come from PC owners running virtually every PC configuration. They occur regardless of which video engine, manufacturer, driver, or system used. They are too numerous to write off as a random problem, but at the same time if people are getting their systems to run correctly using the same hardware and software that you are then it follows that your problem must be solvable.

More Info Here:
Timeout Detection and Recovery of GPUs through WDDM
NVIDIA Statement on TDR Errors - NVIDIA Forums
27116: ATIKMDAG has stopped responding error message
1, it's not my pc there can't handle it (using same as my brother)
2, it obviously acting strange, when it comes to either OpenGL or Direct X items
3, it's acting strange around MKR and AVI files (prolly other aswell, but mostly those)
4, i use VLC Video Lan for playing movies
5, i can play Team Fortress 2 - Counter-Strike : Source (and most other games) for hours straight whitout this issue
6, it happens to give me blue screen sometimes, when i install the driver (idk why)
7, when playing RPG (role playing games), it's only acting weird, when setting my settings to either Direct X or OpenGL, Not when i set to Hardware. (talking about runescape)
8, in runescape and other games, where this issue appears, it shows the items wrong (like either larging, minimize or other stuff, with the materials). Then after a amount of time, it goes completely freeze, mouse can still move around, but nothing happens when i use the mouse, then screen flash black and goes back to normal state again. Then the error appears.
9, using windows 7 32bit ultimate
10, my monitor is a television (Sony Bravia), connected through VGA

If that's any use, please take this into consideration, when trying to help me :S..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jul 2010   #8
TVeblen

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1
 
 

What can I tell you Sissalina? I'd love to tell you "you just need to recharge the flux capacitor", but it just ain't that easy!

If you brother has the exact same computer setup and OS with no issues that strongly indicates a fail(ing) component, but it could also be bad drivers, changed settings, or any off the things on the list above. Failing OpenGL or Direct X items strongly indicates driver issues, but it could also be a fail(ing) component, changed settings, or any off the things on the list above. Get the picture?

Right now we are looking at 360 degrees of possible issues and solutions. We need you to roll up your sleeves and do some diagnostics to at least point us in a single direction. Then we can tell you exactly what you need to do!

Tell us what you have done and tested so far. If you have already properly uninstalled and reinstalled the video drivers then we can eliminate that cause and move on to the others.

If you need help in understanding how to perform any of the above diagnostics in more detail just ask. Everyone here would be more than happy to share their experiences with you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Jul 2010   #9
fishnbanjo

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

If you real have the exact PC's I'd be real interested if you could take your brothers hard drive and put it in your PC and your hard drive into his and let us know if the problem changes when the drives are moved or not, i.e. does your brothers problems show up on your PC and his acts right with your hard driver or does he still have problems and you run fine as you did before.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2010   #10
Sissalina

Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by TVeblen View Post
What can I tell you Sissalina? I'd love to tell you "you just need to recharge the flux capacitor", but it just ain't that easy!

If you brother has the exact same computer setup and OS with no issues that strongly indicates a fail(ing) component, but it could also be bad drivers, changed settings, or any off the things on the list above. Failing OpenGL or Direct X items strongly indicates driver issues, but it could also be a fail(ing) component, changed settings, or any off the things on the list above. Get the picture?

Right now we are looking at 360 degrees of possible issues and solutions. We need you to roll up your sleeves and do some diagnostics to at least point us in a single direction. Then we can tell you exactly what you need to do!

Tell us what you have done and tested so far. If you have already properly uninstalled and reinstalled the video drivers then we can eliminate that cause and move on to the others.

If you need help in understanding how to perform any of the above diagnostics in more detail just ask. Everyone here would be more than happy to share their experiences with you!
Well, i can see where you point goes.. but i'd like some guidance for those "diasnostic detail part".


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fishnbanjo View Post
If you real have the exact PC's I'd be real interested if you could take your brothers hard drive and put it in your PC and your hard drive into his and let us know if the problem changes when the drives are moved or not, i.e. does your brothers problems show up on your PC and his acts right with your hard driver or does he still have problems and you run fine as you did before.
Well, i just made my brother check it and obviously it's appears as same error as it did on mine, when changing his HDD for my HDD, the error only appear with my HDD. could it be that im missing something?... i have no idea what and etc. i just know my old ati works perfect whitout any issues (but had to use a older version for that 1). haven't tryed a older version for this graphic card yet. but i could try that once im home again.

EDIT : found a pic, there shows the error i get, im not using vista, but windows 7 (found this picture on google, but i get same error)

My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Eah4350 silent has stopped responding and recovered succesfully




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Display driver stopped working and recovered succesfully.
Hi, I m using windows 7 64 bit and frequently the problem arises as DISPLAY DRIVER NOT WORKING AND RECOVERED SUCCESSFULLY. Problems faced : 1. System gets hanged . 2.Black screen appears.
Graphic Cards
Display driver stopped responding and has recovered
amd radeon HD 7700 series video card only a few months old having issues.... Driver is up to date but im still getting effed while playing games and running dual monitors.... do i have to buy another and bridge for this video card to be efficient? please help and thanks
Graphic Cards
Display driver stopped responding and has recovered.....
My system shows this message many times....... I m using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit " display driver intel graphics accelerator drivers for windows vista stopped responding and successfully recovered " please tell how to fix this ... I have updated the driver but the problem continues ....:
Graphic Cards
BSOD with Acer Veriton M275 after adding Asus EAH4350 Silent
I've recently added the EAH4350 to be able to attach a second monitor. The video card always worked regularly in a previous PC (not with windows though). Now from time to time and in a apparently random fashion the system hangs with a BSOD. The system is always used for very lightweight office...
BSOD Help and Support
Display driver stopped working and has been succesfully recovered
Hi. I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x32 and when windows started up i got error something like "Display driver stopped working and has been succesfully recovered" and after that different color lines started appearing on monitor and computer freeze.i can only go to safe mode,i have geforce 9600...
Graphic Cards
Driver Stopped Responding And Recovered!
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/6913/83952146wf5.jpg Has anyone experienced it? :confused: This was weird. :|
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:36.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App