Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: ATI ccc error

05 Jul 2010   #1
firewire

windows 7 64bit
 
 
ATI ccc error

guys i have been getting this error when i click on ati ccc.
i have following system specs http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6730/specst.jpg

i have ati graphic card on board

here is the error i get...
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6443/cccerror.jpg




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
05 Jul 2010   #2
fishnbanjo

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

Looked at your specs image, is this a DELL computer? If so what model series I think you'll end up having to uninstall CCC but what version of it are you running?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2010   #3
firewire

windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fishnbanjo View Post
Looked at your specs image, is this a DELL computer? If so what model series I think you'll end up having to uninstall CCC but what version of it are you running?

no my monitor is DELL rest all stuff is assembled.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Jul 2010   #4
fishnbanjo

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

OK, thanks, I'd uninstall you video drivers and card in Control Panel, download and run CCleaner and DriverSweeper removing anything about ATi and CCC, shut down and power back on, download the version 10.3 of CCC with driver, extract and run it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #5
firewire

windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fishnbanjo View Post
OK, thanks, I'd uninstall you video drivers and card in Control Panel, download and run CCleaner and DriverSweeper removing anything about ATi and CCC, shut down and power back on, download the version 10.3 of CCC with driver, extract and run it.

dude horrible idea given by you....luckily i had created a system restore.phewww
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #6
fishnbanjo

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

Horrible idea! Just because you experienced a problem doesn't mean what I told you was the wrong thing to do, in fact, it more than likely would lead to a solution had you given us some of the information it probably gave you. Since you did not supply what occurred other than having to go back to a system restore point, you think none of us here have never had to do the same thing? Having things go not exactly as planned is called the learning curve and how we take that information and use it to find a solution. There isn't one person here who answers a question that hasn't gone through some of the same problems that folks encounter here. My solution given to you has helped more people than I can count but unless you provide us with more details nobody here can help you if you're not willing to understand not every computer acts exactly as we'd like them to and not one person here helping you is doing it for any other reason but to help you by donating their time and efforts to that end. For the record version 10.3 of CCC has been the most stable of CCC and drivers.
If you have not visited your mobo manufacturers site for the latest drivers for your board and peripherals it would be in your best interest to do so they are here http://ee.giga-byte.com/products/mb/...gmt-s2_10.html if the correct ones for Windows 7 are not loaded I suggest you start there.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #7
taylorig

Windows 10 Pro x64
 
 

Just an idea Firewire but are you up to date with .Net Framework?

The ATI driver's need them to run CCC and i've had similar problems in the past on other people's systems i maintain due to either a bad install of one of the .net framework components or just missing one of the updates.


Good luck anyway
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #8
firewire

windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fishnbanjo View Post
Horrible idea! Just because you experienced a problem doesn't mean what I told you was the wrong thing to do, in fact, it more than likely would lead to a solution had you given us some of the information it probably gave you. Since you did not supply what occurred other than having to go back to a system restore point, you think none of us here have never had to do the same thing? Having things go not exactly as planned is called the learning curve and how we take that information and use it to find a solution. There isn't one person here who answers a question that hasn't gone through some of the same problems that folks encounter here. My solution given to you has helped more people than I can count but unless you provide us with more details nobody here can help you if you're not willing to understand not every computer acts exactly as we'd like them to and not one person here helping you is doing it for any other reason but to help you by donating their time and efforts to that end. For the record version 10.3 of CCC has been the most stable of CCC and drivers.
If you have not visited your mobo manufacturers site for the latest drivers for your board and peripherals it would be in your best interest to do so they are here GIGABYTE GA-MA74GMT-S2 (Rev. 1.0) | Emaplaadid - Driver if the correct ones for Windows 7 are not loaded I suggest you start there.


1) i am sorry
2) thnx for helping.
3) when i did as you said i unistalled and got 10.3 ati catalyst drivers.my screen resolution went to 800x600 or vice versa not sure which way it was .
4) i have bought this pc recently so have up to date drivers.
5) now what can i do more?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #9
firewire

windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by taylorig View Post
Just an idea Firewire but are you up to date with .Net Framework?

The ATI driver's need them to run CCC and i've had similar problems in the past on other people's systems i maintain due to either a bad install of one of the .net framework components or just missing one of the updates.


Good luck anyway

yes i have latest .net framework 3.5 and have 4 too.
i have onboard graphic card . one more thing i once read that ati and dell monitor which i have(see my sys specs) have some conflict??? is it true???
one more imp thing when i play Counter Strike my gun is always left hand side & i have also checked all the settings.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Jul 2010   #10
fishnbanjo

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

Being as it went to 800x600 resolution is a piece of cake, all one must do to see what resolution is available to them would be to right mouse click on the desktop and choose Screen Resolution. You would then be treated to a lovely array of all the resolutions your monitor is capable of accepting, you then choose the one that looks the best when you do a preview and if it does not fill your screen choose Landscape and it should.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 ATI ccc error




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Burnt out from error error error! Time to go back to Paper.
Hello there. I have been redirected here by jamanji, whom has been most helpful by the way. My PC crashed a little over a week ago. Rather than retype everything, I would like to give you the link to my post. I am not 'Tech' per se, but I would like to try and resolve my problem myself, To...
System Security
Error 41, Error 1001 and error 6008.
Hello there. Recently my computer have just randomly shutdown meanwhile i'm playing games like CS;GO, League of Legends. The screen will just turn black and it will start to make one hell of annoying noise untill it reboots. I've updated all my drivers. Tested my memory. Tested my RAM. Run a...
BSOD Help and Support
Error copying file: Data error (cyclic redundancy check). CRC Scan ?
Edit: Think my hard drive may be failing and was the cause of my file synchronizing crash. I use it mostly to stream music and video and access the hard drive a lot. Any advice thanks HDDStatus - Tool to check hard disk status, health and reliability Hey, I've been using GoodSync for the...
Backup and Restore
BSOD by ntoskrnl.exe, error d1, error 3b, error 1a
I've just install windows 7 home premium 64bit and got 4 times of BSOD. for the first time error code is 0x0000001a for the 2nd time error code is 0x0000003b for the 3rd time error code is 0x0000003b for the 4th time error code is 0x000000d1 I also attach minidump files and text files that...
BSOD Help and Support
Scan Error Error while Scan::0::LEAD Error: Twain source manager no
hi.... i have promblme , i do not know how to fix it.. i have kodak scnners i1220 plus i have RD Web Access the promblme is.. I have a system based on Oracle has been connted with one scanners( i connected with scanners) When i do a scan shows me this a message (Scan Error Error while...
Hardware & Devices
BSOD error.. Restarts, but power button stays on, graphics card error?
Hey guys, i want to thank you ahead of time for helping me. This BSOD is a pain in the butt. Intel Pentium 2.8GHZ RAM 3.5 32 bit OS Intel GG965 Express Chipset Family I have already reinstalled the operating system multiple times, i think its a faulty graphics card, but i want to be...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:27.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App