Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Pci Device

02 Nov 2010   #41
Christamapher

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Orbital Shark View Post
ok, we're at least getting somewhere

Can you open Device Manager and right-click the 'Multimedia audio device' and select 'Update Drivers Software'. Next, click 'Browse my computer...' and direct it to where the download would have extracted and select the ini file and you should be able to select the device from a list.

Now it Comes up as. Creative EMU10K1 Audio Processor (WDM). ill try what your saying. anyways.

And ill try that Other guys Way if this doesnt work.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Nov 2010   #42
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

When you get ot the ,inf file try clicking it or double clicking it to get it to install.
Fabe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Nov 2010   #43
Christamapher

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

its saying "Creative EMU10K1 Audio Processor (WDM)" But when i go to Change the drivers it says up to dated but yet it wont let use it and Orbital Shark that link u gave windows says this


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Nov 2010   #44
Christamapher

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

TBH If its Gunna Be a a$$ to me i might aswell buy a new Blastercard with New Drivers
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Nov 2010   #45
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Christamapher View Post
TBH If its Gunna Be a a$$ to me i might aswell buy a new Blastercard with New Drivers
Being it's an older model it might be well worth the money, providing you have it.
Did you try my earlier post?
Fabe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Nov 2010   #46
Christamapher

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Hopefully New Week i Can. CAuse this RealTek Crap is annoying. and I need a Real Sound Card
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Nov 2010   #47
thefabe

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit / XP Home sp3
 
 

I found this thread you might want to read and try some of stormy13's advice he's really good with the sound cards.SB Audigy SE - Not Working in Windows 7

Might want to start somewhere around the 4th page. I know it's about the SE but you can try some of the suggestions to get it recognized as well as PMing him for help if needed.
Also when I mentioned removing the card then reinstalling it if you have a different PCI slot try it as well.
Fabe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Nov 2010   #48
Christamapher

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
Also when I mentioned removing the card then reinstalling it if you have a different PCI slot try it as well.
I tryed that one.



Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thefabe View Post
I found this thread you might want to read and try some of stormy13's advice he's really good with the sound cards.SB Audigy SE - Not Working in Windows 7

Might want to start somewhere around the 4th page. I know it's about the SE but you can try some of the suggestions to get it recognized as well as PMing him for help if needed.
Ill try this.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Nov 2010   #49
LiquidSnak

W7 Professional x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Christamapher View Post
its saying "Creative EMU10K1 Audio Processor (WDM)" But when i go to Change the drivers it says up to dated but yet it wont let use it and Orbital Shark that link u gave windows says this


Try turning off the signature verification again, as OS suggested earlier.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Nov 2010   #50
Christamapher

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LiquidSnak View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Christamapher View Post
its saying "Creative EMU10K1 Audio Processor (WDM)" But when i go to Change the drivers it says up to dated but yet it wont let use it and Orbital Shark that link u gave windows says this


Try turning off the signature verification again, as OS suggested earlier.
It wasnt on when that poped up.


Some one siad in the other topic about Chipset Drivers. Im gunna install thos see if it helps.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Pci Device




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
NAS device shown as UPnP Media Device not Storge Device in Explorer
I have three NAS units on my home network - WD My Cloud 6TB, WD My Book Live Duo 8TB and Seagate GoFlex Home 4TB. The two WD units show up as storage devices but the Seagate shows up as a UPnP AV device. This means I cannot see or access any of the folders. I can only get to it thru Window Media...
Network & Sharing
Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device
I paired Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse to my Windows 7 Professional x64 HP ZBook 14 which is connected to my company's corporate domain. Everything worked beautifully until they had to re-image my PC to resolve a disk encryption issue. That issue is resolved, but I have had bad...
Hardware & Devices
Base system device, core processors yellow triangle in device manager
Dell Vostro 1400, Core2Duo. Installed Windows 7 64 bit a year and a half ago. For those not familiar, the Vostro is not entirely compatible with 64 bit, so the drivers are a little hit and miss. Computer runs slow sometimes, has since the install. I don't think I've ever seen the yellow...
Hardware & Devices
Bluetooth device not in device manager, no hardware switch, Acer netbk
Model is Acer Aspire One D270. Internal bluetooth doesn't work. Nothing in device manager. Fn+F3 is meant to control it, but doesn't. May be because I've messed with some programs. Trying to re-install to factory settings. Any suggestions at all? thanks D:
Network & Sharing
base system device, video controller and unknown device missing
hie i have just installed window 7 and this devices are missing, any help will be very much appreciated. base system device device id PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7110&SUBSYS_117C10&PEV_00 PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7110&SUBSYS_117C10CF PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7110&CC_088000 PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7110&CC_0880 UNKNOWN...
Drivers


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:29.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App