Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What computer would this be?

29 Nov 2010   #1
Nickbobo99

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
 
 
What computer would this be?

Im new here and i have read the rules and all that stuff. Im not sure if this is the right place to put this thread (and im sorry if it's not). But i have a question about an upcoming computer im getting.

I don't know all the specs seeing as how i looked at it for a brief moment (ill know more about the specs tomorrow *maybe*). I was wondering if anyone would know what type of HP computer i would be getting if the specs were along the lines like this (random order from memory, sorry):

It's a Windows 7 Hom Premium 64 bit
Integrated ATI Radeon graphics
5GB of Memory (RAM)
640gb of Hard Drive
19 in 1 ports
Microsoft office home
TV Tuner (I think)
and 3.0 GHz processor

and that's all i remember, hopefully that helps. I just want to know if anyone can find the exact computer with those specs, please and thank you.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
29 Nov 2010   #2
krokusnat

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Nickbobo99 View Post
Im new here and i have read the rules and all that stuff. Im not sure if this is the right place to put this thread (and im sorry if it's not). But i have a question about an upcoming computer im getting.

I don't know all the specs seeing as how i looked at it for a brief moment (ill know more about the specs tomorrow *maybe*). I was wondering if anyone would know what type of HP computer i would be getting if the specs were along the lines like this (random order from memory, sorry):

It's a Windows 7 Hom Premium 64 bit
Integrated ATI Radeon graphics
5GB of Memory (RAM)
640gb of Hard Drive
19 in 1 ports
Microsoft office home
TV Tuner (I think)
and 3.0 GHz processor

and that's all i remember, hopefully that helps. I just want to know if anyone can find the exact computer with those specs, please and thank you.
HP Pavilion A6637c-b Desktop Bundle 5GB Memory 640GB HDD 22" LCD

This looks pretty close....
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Nov 2010   #3
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

HP has its own forum; you can ask support guys (unofficial and official) directly: HP Support Forum - HP Support Forum

The specs, model number varies too much today from time to time and region to region. They will assist you to buy. HP has one of the best customer support.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Nov 2010   #4
mitchell65

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Nickbobo99 View Post
Im new here and i have read the rules and all that stuff. Im not sure if this is the right place to put this thread (and im sorry if it's not). But i have a question about an upcoming computer im getting.

I don't know all the specs seeing as how i looked at it for a brief moment (ill know more about the specs tomorrow *maybe*). I was wondering if anyone would know what type of HP computer i would be getting if the specs were along the lines like this (random order from memory, sorry):

It's a Windows 7 Hom Premium 64 bit
Integrated ATI Radeon graphics
5GB of Memory (RAM)
640gb of Hard Drive
19 in 1 ports
Microsoft office home
TV Tuner (I think)
and 3.0 GHz processor

and that's all i remember, hopefully that helps. I just want to know if anyone can find the exact computer with those specs, please and thank you.
Sorry to ask a silly question but why are you buying a PC without knowing what model it is? How do you know it will serve your needs? How do you know how good a deal you are getting if you are not able to compare the prices of other suppliers?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Nov 2010   #5
Nickbobo99

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mitchell65 View Post
Sorry to ask a silly question but why are you buying a PC without knowing what model it is? How do you know it will serve your needs? How do you know how good a deal you are getting if you are not able to compare the prices of other suppliers?
I never said I was buying it ;] ha
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Nov 2010   #6
Nickbobo99

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
 
 

Also thank you all for the reply. I tried going to the HP website and trying to find the same computer, but no success. But i mostly just wanted to know about the graphics card and the *genuine* windows 7 home premium 64 bit. What does genuine mean? And would anyone know a great website for facts about graphics cards? Kinda like to compare and what not.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2010   #7
Abhishek Ghosh

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Mac OS X 10.6
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Nickbobo99 View Post
Also thank you all for the reply.
You are welcome.

Quote:
I tried going to the HP website and trying to find the same computer, but no success.
You have to digg the main website's product page too. But never buy a newly launched product without 3-5 honest reviews in blogs.

Quote:
But i mostly just wanted to know about the graphics card

If you are going to buy laptop, it is very important to remember that you can not upgrade it later; its embeded in the motherboard.

For desktop, you can add/upgrade later without any problem.

Quote:
and the *genuine* windows 7 home premium 64 bit. What does genuine mean?
Genuine means the copy is legally purchased from Microsoft or PC manufacturer.

Here is Microsoft site: Genuine Microsoft Software

Quote:
And would anyone know a great website for facts about graphics cards? Kinda like to compare and what not.
Search with "Graphic card,Latest,Review,Comparison,Windows 7" (without quotes) in Google.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2010   #8
Nickbobo99

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit
 
 

Alright, awesome, thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 What computer would this be?




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
computer literate person watching a newbie at work on the computer
Hope you all like this made me laugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: fa9DLxDtPtc
Chillout Room
Computer works fine at the computer shop, but at home the FPS is low
This is for a friend by the way. So he got a new gaming computer, he set it up at home and started playing Skyrim, the FPS was shit so he brought it to the shop. The professionals tested it and the fame rate there was fine. But then he brought it home and the frame rate turned shit. I made sure...
Gaming
Work Desktop computer on network to single home computer?
Hi, First post but I hope to be able to use this Forum to help get familiar with Windows 7. Im used to Windows XP but my Old HP Compaq Desktop Computer finally died. My Buddy gave me one of his Work Office computers that was on a Network system with 4 other computers. Im going to be using it for...
General Discussion
New computer build, works smooth but internet issues on sole computer
Hey people, sorry if the title is not very detailed or so, what I am having trouble with is my Download speed and browser speed Little backstory: I created a new build recently (tuesday) and i've been spending every night since then for hours on end trying to fix this issue, every other computer...
Network & Sharing
Occasional computer shutdown with computer still running, no signal
Good evening, I have a custom build, amd 8 core 16 gig ram..... Do not know what the problem is. Computer has been running fine for 6+ months. Now the computer occasionally shuts down, but the tower doesn't shut off. It stays on but my monitor says "no signal detected." I have to shut off...
General Discussion
Dell Computer PC will not load Windows install CD from computer crash
I have a two year old Dell PC with Windows 7. I got a virus in my computer that by phone and computer takeover Norton located in my MBR. When they cleaned it my computer will no longer boot up. Norton worked with me for three days on the problem but we were unable to fix the computer. I...
BSOD Help and Support


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:38.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App