Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: BIOS NOT RESPONDING (Intel DH67BLB3)

4 Weeks Ago   #1
amoretam

Windows 7 x64bit Home Premium
 
 
BIOS NOT RESPONDING (Intel DH67BLB3)

Hello there, I come from this Thread: Installing Win7 or Using Universal Restore - Asus Vivobook

I found the culprit of my system crashing but now......
while I was trying to clean install Windows 7, all of a sudden I have no BIOS and no video signal.
I wonder if I got a corrupted BIOS and how could I get into it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks a lot


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
4 Weeks Ago   #2
iko22

Windows 7 x64, Vista x64, 8.1 smartphone
 
 

Hello amoretam,

Does the computer show any lights (Power LED, Mouse, Keyboard), any fans?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
4 Weeks Ago   #3
amoretam

Windows 7 x64bit Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iko22 View Post
Hello amoretam,

Does the computer show any lights (Power LED, Mouse, Keyboard), any fans?
Yes, everything working, except I see no BIOS post, only black monitor with no signal

Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

4 Weeks Ago   #4
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

what you meant by resetted the bios? Was that when you could still access to it then in parameters did reset to factory?

Did you removed/changed the small battery to ClearCMOS too? What key on your keyboard you have to press to access your bios. Some have the Key F1 too, to access the pre-bios settings another way when it goes wrong.

If you insert the Windows CD does it stills get a black screen with not even a small mark top left?

Looks about a small laptop, not a builded computer. Sorry It's micro ATX motherboard

PS: I do not Like Acronis True Image anymore since it had turn to Raw format one of my installed HDD (a bit of my fault because I forgotten to unplug it before working on it)

You will have to wait more answers because I'm unsure if you'll have to reflash your bios or not..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
4 Weeks Ago   #5
iko22

Windows 7 x64, Vista x64, 8.1 smartphone
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by amoretam View Post
Yes, everything working, except I see no BIOS post, only black monitor with no signal

Thanks
If everything works (LEDs, fans, no Beep codes), then I'd assume that there is something wrong with the monitor. Can you try your monitor on a different computer or laptop, to see if you can get a picture on screen?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
4 Weeks Ago   #6
amoretam

Windows 7 x64bit Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
what you meant by resetted the bios? Was that when you could still access to it then in parameters did reset to factory?

Did you removed/changed the small battery to ClearCMOS too? What key on your keyboard you have to press to access your bios. Some have the Key F1 too, to access the pre-bios settings another way when it goes wrong.

If you insert the Windows CD does it stills get a black screen with not even a small mark top left?

Looks about a small laptop, not a builded computer. Sorry It's micro ATX motherboard

PS: I do not Like Acronis True Image anymore since it had turn to Raw format one of my installed HDD (a bit of my fault because I forgotten to unplug it before working on it)

You will have to wait more answers because I'm unsure if you'll have to reflash your bios or not..
I resetted the bios by turning off and unpluggin the PSU, remove the battery for 5 minutes and 30 seconds or pressing the power switch .

I believe F2 is the key to enter the BIOS, but I do not even see the keys to enter like before, is only no signal.

It is a bulded computer.

When I insert the WINDOWS CD it is still not responding.

Thanks a lot
My System SpecsSystem Spec
4 Weeks Ago   #7
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

follow first advice given by iko22, re-plug your monitor to another place like vga one r other but one of the motherboard port.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
4 Weeks Ago   #8
diarbe

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by amoretam View Post
Yes, everything working, except I see no BIOS post, only black monitor with no signal

Thanks

Video drivers or video card I would suspect if the monitor is ok.. test it on another computer... Might be a boot sector problem... but if you cant see ANYTHING then remove, clean and re-seat the video card or install another one. check for a boot sector virus when you are up and running. Silly to think of a reinstall... the screen is black so the screen is not getting a signal... usually the monitor will say that so if it doesn't then I would restart the computer and watch for anything .. if there is nothing showing up then I would go the video card solution.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
4 Weeks Ago   #9
amoretam

Windows 7 x64bit Home Premium
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by diarbe View Post
Video drivers or video card I would suspect if the monitor is ok.. test it on another computer... Might be a boot sector problem... but if you cant see ANYTHING then remove, clean and re-seat the video card or install another one. check for a boot sector virus when you are up and running. Silly to think of a reinstall... the screen is black so the screen is not getting a signal... usually the monitor will say that so if it doesn't then I would restart the computer and watch for anything .. if there is nothing showing up then I would go the video card solution.
Hi there, thanks for fast response,
I do not use a video card, my CPU is Sandy Bridge. (You can see my "System Spec" updated)

There is no VGA on my mobo but there is a DVI which I tested and still nothing.
I will test the monitor on another computer to see if it works.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
4 Weeks Ago   #10
diarbe

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Of course if you do not use a video card then you must have "on-board" video. That can fail too. I guess the processor can fail and if the motherboard has blown then I guess the result will be a black screen. I have a DVI to VGA converter connected to my sound card so i use a TV as a monitor and the HDMI outlet i have for a second TV as monitor. The video card handles it well. My onboard video was never satisfactory anyway. I just like to try the simple and least expensive solutions first. with all the movement of the parts the mainboard could have shorted... I hate it when things get complicated. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 BIOS NOT RESPONDING (Intel DH67BLB3)




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Intel Graphics accelerator stopps responding
Anyone had this concern before Just put together a new machine and running 7 ulitmate x64 machine randomly hangs/freezes and after an undefined period starts again i am getting a message Display driver Intel graphics accelertor for windows 7 (R) stopped responding any help on this one...
Graphic Cards
Windows 7 - Intel graphics accelerator for xp (r) stopped responding
i have a hp touchsmart 600 running windows 7 64bit i only get this drver problem when doing one thing and thats when i play a game called maplestory..when ever i start this game up this problem happens and i have no idea how 2 fix it... i get a error message saying Intel graphics accelerator for...
Drivers
Intel graphics accelerator for xp (r) stopped responding
I have an brand new i3 processor, trying to use the onboard GPU (tomorrow I'm getting an xfx 5770 xxx) but everytime I boot with intel drivers installed it crashes saying: Intel graphics accelerator for xp (r) stopped responding and has recovered It does this 3/4 times then just hangs. Ive...
Graphic Cards
Bios on Intel DG43NB
hey i got with another question for today, I have an Intel DG43NB motherboard and it has intel bios. Can I flash Phoenix BIOS on this board? WIll it work? might this b a silly question. :o
Hardware & Devices
Intel BIOS Update HELP?
Hello I'm getting ready to upgrade my desktop computer which is a: 2004 eMachines T2862 Windows XP Home Edition SP3 Intel 845 Chipset Intel D845GVSR Motherboard Intel Celeron D 330 Peocessor ATi Radeon 7500 128MB
Drivers


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:26.
Twitter Facebook