Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: I need help for install windows 7

03 Sep 2018   #11
Megahertz07

Windows 7 HP 64
 
 

You didn't answer my question:- Where does your win 7 installation is? On a DVD or a USB flash disk?

As SIW2 said, you can see the brand of disk 0 on BIOS. You can also, under Win 10, open explorer, right click on C: drive - Properties - Hardware Tab. You'll see all drives by name.

Did you already added USB 3, SATA and MVMe drivers into Win 7 installation disk?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
04 Sep 2018   #12
adsladsl100

windows 10 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
You can install the MS nvme updates and any relevant oem drivers.

Attachment 405229

Attachment 405230



What does it say in bios?

i can't install anything and windows update services i stoped it becuse it update driver and the keyboard does not run and frimework of driver make windows unbootable so i reformatting one more time so now how can i format windows 7 inside ms nvme ssd or merge installed driver in windows 7 usb format tools
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2018   #13
adsladsl100

windows 10 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Megahertz07 View Post
You didn't answer my question:- Where does your win 7 installation is? On a DVD or a USB flash disk?

As SIW2 said, you can see the brand of disk 0 on BIOS. You can also, under Win 10, open explorer, right click on C: drive - Properties - Hardware Tab. You'll see all drives by name.

Did you already added USB 3, SATA and MVMe drives into Win 7 installation disk?
my win 7 installation in usb

i don't know how but my windows 7 install disk with usb 3 driver
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Sep 2018   #14
adsladsl100

windows 10 64 bit
 
 

i realy don't need windows 10 OS it's unstable and alot of blue died screen so i will do any thing to install win 7
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2018   #15
adsladsl100

windows 10 64 bit
 
 

this is the name of ssd nvme it's WD 240


Attached Thumbnails
I need help for install windows 7-untitled.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2018   #16
Megahertz07

Windows 7 HP 64
 
 

My friend, we have a time difference of 11 hours so it's very difficult to us exchange posts.
Don't try to install. There are some steps to follow to be ready to install. Be patience and answer my questions.
And you're not helping as you don't read my posts and answer my questions.

Once again, did you already added USB 3, SATA and MVMe drivers into Win 7 installation disk?

How did you transfer Win 7 from a iso or from a DVD to the USB flash disk? Did you use a program like Rufus?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2018   #17
Megahertz07

Windows 7 HP 64
 
 

If your Win 7 installation USB flash disk has the USB 3 driver, maybe it already has the MVMe driver.
To install on the M.2 driver, you must:
- Disable, on BIOS, Secure boot and fast boot.
- Boot the Win 7 installation USB flash disk in UEFI mode.

To boot Win 7 installation USB flash disk in UEFI mode you must launch Boot Menu during POST. In Asus is normally is F8.
Insert the Win 7 installation USB flash disk and start the laptop. When you hear the beep, press F8. A window will open with the boot options. Choose UEFI USB flash disk.
Go to install. If your USB flash disk has the MVMe driver, you will see the M.2 drive. Go to advanced, format the last partition (the one you created by shrinking Win 10 C: drive). Then choose to install on that partition.
You will end with a boot loader with two options: Win 7 and Win 10.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2018   #18
adsladsl100

windows 10 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Megahertz07 View Post
My friend, we have a time difference of 11 hours so it's very difficult to us exchange posts.
Don't try to install. There are some steps to follow to be ready to install. Be patience and answer my questions.
And you're not helping as you don't read my posts and answer my questions.

Once again, did you already added USB 3, SATA and MVMe drives into Win 7 installation disk?

How did you transfer Win 7 from a iso or from a DVD to the USB flash disk? Did you use a program like Rufus?

no there is no sata driver and MVMe in win 7 installation


my windows iso is Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1 x64 En-US Aug2018 (USB3.0)


yes i use Rufus to transfar to usb driver
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2018   #19
Megahertz07

Windows 7 HP 64
 
 

My friend, there is no Sp1 x64 En-US Aug2018 (USB3.0). Someone has added the USB 3 to the installation disk.
Did you tried to boot to the boot Win 7 installation USB flash disk in UEFI mode? If you boot the Win 7 installation USB flash disk in UEFI mode and if you can see the M.2 drive, the Win 7 installation has the MVMe drivers.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Sep 2018   #20
adsladsl100

windows 10 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Megahertz07 View Post
If your Win 7 installation USB flash disk has the USB 3 driver, maybe it already has the MVMe driver.
To install on the M.2 driver, you must:
- Disable, on BIOS, Secure boot and fast boot.
- Boot the Win 7 installation USB flash disk in UEFI mode.

To boot Win 7 installation USB flash disk in UEFI mode you must launch Boot Menu during POST. In Asus is normally is F8.
Insert the Win 7 installation USB flash disk and start the laptop. When you hear the beep, press F8. A window will open with the boot options. Choose UEFI USB flash disk.
Go to install. If your USB flash disk has the MVMe driver, you will see the M.2 drive. Go to advanced, format the last partition (the one you created by shrinking Win 10 C: drive). Then choose to install on that partition.
You will end with a boot loader with two options: Win 7 and Win 10.


There is no problem in installation it end normally and in the last of completed windows stack in login

what i do
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 I need help for install windows 7




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows Essentials 2012 won't install on fresh Windows 7 install.
I swapped out the HDD on my wife's laptop with a new SSD, and did a fresh install of Windows 7. My wife liked the live mail, and the photo viewer, and had the 2009 version on the old system, I think. Anyway......you can only install the new Windows Essentials 2012, or it's individual...
Software
Clean install error Windows cannot install required files.
This is what is happening. A friend gave me his DELL Inspririon 531 2007 Desktop. It has a pirated copy of 7 ultimate x64 (which I am not sure if this supports 64 bit). Prior to looking into how old the machine was, I was able to install 8.1 64 bit. But it wouldn't allow me to install any drivers...
Installation & Setup
windows 7 wont complete install. restarts install or bsod
Hello everyone. first off, thanks for taking the time to consider my problem. i know this is quite a redundant issue, thank you for your patience. First off this is a newly built computer, all fresh components. after cleaning/activating the hdd via shift +f10 at win7 setup,(which took me...
Installation & Setup
Windows 7 Install Disc fails to see hard disk after Ubuntu install
After I tried to make a dual boot with Ubuntu and Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit), Windows now does not boot. I have tried to reinstall and repair the HDD but the disc fails to recognize my HDD (Western Digital Scorpio Black 500 GB). My HDD is Basic, has 3 primary partitions and 1 extended (3 logical)....
Installation & Setup
Boot config not working, tried clean install, can't install windows 7
My spouses pc all of a sudden wouldn't boot, not into safe mode or anything (vista), and so we were going to upgrade anyways to windows 7, so i bought the upgrade windows 7 and attempted to do a clean install and reformatted the c: drive which has 250gb, and each time i start the install it bogs...
Installation & Setup


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:37.
Twitter Facebook Google+