Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: MediaBrowser

View Poll Results: So Lets get some feed Back on Media Browser
It is the best video plug-in I'v ever tried! 268 75.49%
I like it but still use other plug-in's for videos. 28 7.89%
Tryed it but wasent happy and removed it. 30 8.45%
It doesnt have all the features I need. 33 9.30%
Just the right amount of features. 35 9.86%
It was to hard to use. 17 4.79%
It was so easy to use. 59 16.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 355. You may not vote on this poll

14 Sep 2009   #711
DemonSeed

7 Ultimate x64
 
 




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Sep 2009   #712
DemonSeed

7 Ultimate x64
 
 

With a lot of help from jcalton88 (he did all my photo shop work) I'm creating a place to start those genre icon And backdrop collections for music.
So if you have something you like and think others will to, please share.

Sorry, as most of you who know me, already know, the images below are animated, and can only be seen correctly by Firefox, Safari, or Opera web-browsers.

Alternative Rock Genre Icon & Backdrop


Classic Rock Genre Icon & Backdrop


Rap/Hip-Hop Genre Icon & Backdrop








Here is The Collection So Far



My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Sep 2009   #713
DemonSeed

7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Here is a new set of Boxset icons that were created by RobertD0275 and his better half, his wife.
He sent them to me to share with you, so here you go!

Samples:




Download Full Collection

Give me a little time and I'll have some cool pictures with the icons showing, coming soon!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Sep 2009   #714
CBers

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DemonSeed View Post
With a lot of help from jcalton88 (he did all my photo shop work) I'm creating a place to start those genre icon And backdrop collections for music.
So if you have something you like and think others will to, please share.

Sorry, as most of you who know me, already know, the images below are animated, and can only be seen correctly by Firefox, Safari, or Opera web-browsers.

Alternative Rock Genre Icon & Backdrop


Classic Rock Genre Icon & Backdrop


Rap/Hip-Hop Genre Icon & Backdrop








Here is The Collection So Far



Hi DS - so are you saying that MB now supports music ??

May seem a stupid question if it always has done, but I thought I read somewhere that it didn't, but was on the list of things to do.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Sep 2009   #715
DemonSeed

7 Ultimate x64
 
 

If you compile the new SVN MB then YES!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Sep 2009   #716
blazinbear82

XP
 
 

Hey guys just to let you guys know i have Lara Croft Tomb Raider Craddle of Life movie and when it downloads the backdrop.jpg image Avast my antivirus detects it as a virus. I have now downloaded the image from google images and renamed it to backdrop.jpg and sitting where it should avast no longer detects it as a virus so maybe someone should look into this infact if you guys want to try this simply make a folder for this movie and try it yourselfs.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Sep 2009   #717
CBers

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DemonSeed View Post
If you compile the new SVN MB then YES!
Ah-ha, so not generally available yet then ?? Any ideas whrn it will be ??

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by blazinbear82 View Post
Hey guys just to let you guys know i have Lara Croft Tomb Raider Craddle of Life movie and when it downloads the backdrop.jpg image Avast my antivirus detects it as a virus. I have now downloaded the image from google images and renamed it to backdrop.jpg and sitting where it should avast no longer detects it as a virus so maybe someone should look into this infact if you guys want to try this simply make a folder for this movie and try it yourselfs.
I get the same with a lot of my backdrops/folder images from AVG Free. I tend to "heal" them, or just accept them.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Sep 2009   #718
DemonSeed

7 Ultimate x64
 
 

CBers check your PM. I have a surprise for you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Sep 2009   #719
CBers

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DemonSeed View Post
CBers check your PM. I have a surprise for you!
Party on DS - thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Sep 2009   #720
DemonSeed

7 Ultimate x64
 
 
Some Custom Stark Profiles

3D Profile


3D2 Profile


Tweaked 3D2 Colors


Sidelogo Profile


Tweaked Sidelogo Colors


Sidelogo For CD's


Movie3D Profile


TV3D Profile


Download Custom Stark Icons

Here is a Gallery to view All Cases To download from the gallery, click on image and the button is at the bottom.

To use these Profiles You will need: The Newest Stark Covers
Download my folder and drop it into the matching stark folders, and the GUI will see and use the new profiles.
I will be probably be tweaking others not shown, but they will all be in the download.
If you would like one that you dont see in a color of your liking, please just ask and I'll be happy to fix one up for you.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 MediaBrowser




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Everio mediabrowser
I've no idea where to post this, but if anyone uses this type of application, can you please tell me if you have any problems changing the Calender, it refuses to move to 2010, even with new pics put in. Its definitely not user friendly.:devil:
General Discussion
cant connect to Youtube from Everio Mediabrowser
I use Everio Mediabrowser to download my JVC videos. I can upload directly to You Tube on it but since I started using W7 (64 bit home) I get an error it cannot connect to Internet. It works fine on my other laptop that runs XP so I'm thinking it is a W7 issue not my software. I had this...
Software
MediaBrowser Questions
OK guys I got mediabrowser setup pretty nicely I really like it so far, pretty cool =P i made an icon for it downloaded the shortcut and everything and pin'd it to my bar. Now there's just a few changes I wanna make to the whole operation =P 1. The time, in the top left it shows "London"...
Media Center


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11.
Twitter Facebook Google+ Seven Forums iOS App Seven Forums Android App